Black Rune NTR Rpg by Pastaskii

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

Knight6797

Jul 26, 2022
Something must have happened to the dev, he was very active on Twitter and was making another game, but out of nowhere he stopped and remained silent without showing any more signs.

The game has absurd potential to become one of the best, but right... I hope it comes back one day.
Yea but given the lack of information, there is sadly not much to speculate about. All we know is that the dev basically gave no signs of life since his last like and no information on any of his projects since may last year.

Reactions: Urgot Main Urgot
Feb 27, 2021
Yea but given the lack of information, there is sadly not much to speculate about. All we know is that the dev basically gave no signs of life since his last like and no information on any of his projects since may last year.
When he said he took a break and was making another game, I said ''Okay, at least a new, different game'' but the guy disappeared without showing any signs or the guy is very sick or he just gave up without saying anything.

S3vatari0n

May 9, 2020
Well he seems to have financial difficulties
Well, hopefully this means this is just a case of "I'm too busy trying to make money to do anything else." instead of the worst case of "literally dead" (this was back in may 2023, still not even recent). At least there's a chance he's either making tiny updates quietly in the spare minutes like with any hobbyist, or planning to come back to development when things are more stable for him.

LordFrz

Oct 21, 2022
I supose that explains the game he released taht was not so great. Musta tried to bust out somthin fast to make some money. Hope he gets to the point he can come back to teh game. But IF you cant eat you gotta go do somthin. Wish him the best.

Kazaim

Apr 2, 2020
I repeat: Because we have heard nothing from him.. Whether he is ok or not, we do not know. We lack ANY kind of evidence that confirms his status. Hopefully, nothing dangerous has happened to him.

It is likely he won't return. There is no suggestion he will, so treat it as "The End" for him. I am not saying don't pay attention to his Ci-EN, Twitter and DLSite pages. Just don't expect him to return, so when he DOES return, you'll be happily surprised.

That's all i can say on the matter. Take care.

Animefan_09

Sep 13, 2017
I supose that explains the game he released taht was not so great. Musta tried to bust out somthin fast to make some money. Hope he gets to the point he can come back to teh game. But IF you cant eat you gotta go do somthin. Wish him the best.
What game? Just checked the dlsite and saw nothing there, anyway yeah, guy probably went to focus full time in his job, he probably works on the game but much slower, anyay it hasn't been 1 year since his last responce (on twitter aparently) so its too soon to be worried.

LordFrz

Oct 21, 2022
What game? Just checked the dlsite and saw nothing there, anyway yeah, guy probably went to focus full time in his job, he probably works on the game but much slower, anyay it hasn't been 1 year since his last responce (on twitter aparently) so its too soon to be worried.
Yea its gone, usta be on his twitter too. He seems to have nuked it after the bad feedback.

• Sad
Reactions: Animefan_09

Kazaim

Apr 2, 2020
Yea its gone, usta be on his twitter too. He seems to have nuked it after the bad feedback.
We talking about that Short Game he was making, with the Onee-San looking lady sitting right next to a Piano? I didn't notice any Game other than Black Rune still just sitting there at TBC. I must have missed it.

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote