Sorairi

Jan 15, 2021
Been following Don Taco for a long time now. I was really hopeful because the original big long complex was decently well. And I know life tends to get in the way, but all his projects are updated VERY far apart, and only extremely small updates that are not even worth playing. And it’s a shame because he has good ideas and animations.

Futamania

Jun 23, 2017
Another Renpy clicker ...
when was in 3D it has a charm. I know the Unity greedy situation but now BLC is just mediocre game with nothing to stand out from the masses

Reactions: King0761

MakotoYuki90

Apr 6, 2018
So, this just goes "Figure it out" and doesn't explain ANY of its mechanics? ...
if you talk about the bad mini games.
Hit for the correct words.
Gray: None of this words contain the correct letter.
Yellow: Wrong ?. Happen when a words contain double letter ? (i´m not sure about that)
Green: Correct or close words
After that is just by luck to get the correct one.

Silwith

Jan 27, 2021
Nah, it just explains NOTHING... like, what is that "Talk Minigame" for example, doesn't explain what that is about, where to go, what to do, it just throws you in and says nothing, it is atrociously bad in introducing the player to any of its concepts... not even to talk about the really bad navigation...

(Not even talking about the buggy ones... Take "Logic" oh, I and G are right... sadly Logic is the ONLY word that has both letters, so either it IS Logic or G and I can't be both correct... or the endless hacking look on the one girls computer...)

That, the artstyle is kinda fun, but this is a broken mess, that doesn't even explain how it would work if it wasn't broken... *shrug*

Last edited:

Doktorx

Jan 4, 2019
Been waiting for This update
Love the art style and the animations

it is a Work in progress.. sure but that goes for so Many Of the games here
I thing that transcending to Renpy is a vast improvement, but maybe a reduction in Grind would be Nice

DowSector

Sep 22, 2020
if you talk about the bad mini games.
Hit for the correct words.
Gray: None of this words contain the correct letter.
Yellow: Wrong ?. Happen when a words contain double letter ? (i´m not sure about that)
Green: Correct or close words
After that is just by luck to get the correct one.
Yellow means this letter in the correct word, but in incorrect position.

homarkc

Nov 12, 2018
Does increasing your stat increasing the chance to score points in chat? Or the chatting game is just random? BTW, is charm currently capped at 1? Since I have solved the puzzle several time the charm stays at 1.

Last edited:

erw255

Jan 27, 2020
The showers at the gym cause the game to crash. This game needs serious debugging before releasing new updates.

DowSector

Sep 22, 2020
The showers at the gym cause the game to crash. This game needs serious debugging before releasing new updates.
i suggest that bugs fixed already, but because version of game with fixes beyond the paywall we never see it here for a long time.

erw255

Jan 27, 2020
i suggest that bugs fixed already, but because version of game with fixes beyond the paywall we never see it here for a long time.
As far as I can tell, this was updated on SubscribeStar yesterday. I don't see any evidence that there is a more recent version behind a paywall because *this* version is behind a paywall.

2.60 star(s) 11 Votes