• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Sihn8

Dec 26, 2017
Appreciating the changelog and the progress of where DonTaco is headed for future stuff, but you're gonna have to post the raw links to those files. Those encrypted (?) SubStar links are denying all of us access to the files.
My bad. didn't realize those links wouldnt work for others.
Mega for windows

Mega for Mac

Mega for Android

Jul 17, 2017
The gameplay blew my mind already in the 15th minute of the game, well, you can’t mock the players like that:eek:Unfortunately it’s not mine, although it looks attractive in appearance.

Gojii

Oct 29, 2019
How was the first one, and also how is this game? (given its a remake I guess, which is all the grift rage these days...)

Also, there's puzzles in it? :LUL:

divaka473

Jun 19, 2019
Oke.. the dogo name for pici is Daisy, but after hacking docs, images, browser nothing happens.. also the game crashes when you catch the gym instructor in the showers.

sexyegg

Nov 20, 2018
so what is the deal with the gallery saying 0/2 on lias two overworld scenes? I only got the one where she sleeps in the moring but i have everything else completed for her 6 events. any help?

2.60 star(s) 11 Votes