Sethiumzo

Sep 28, 2020
Anyways I don't understand all the hate the games cool n all, doesn't have as much content as the previous one but that's understandable considering the fact that it's a whole remake n it hasn't had that many updates

Elmanoloca

Jul 16, 2022
Anyways I don't understand all the hate the games cool n all, doesn't have as much content as the previous one but that's understandable considering the fact that it's a whole remake n it hasn't had that many updates
I think it's because the developer is jumping platforms or having other plans for other games. Ami doesn't give me much confidence to be able to support him at the moment

Alzuz

May 27, 2022
This dialogue system is unbearable, the game is boring now. Hope this changes with updates

LeRoy2299

Feb 23, 2022
Found a bug - when you train str and get word with all green, it says str +2 but char is changed, str stays 0

O2650

Feb 11, 2022
I don't know what i am doing wrong but i seem to be getting nowhere with the strength minigame , excuse my possible stupidity as i painstakingly checked the word combinations going down the 5 x 5 grid.

dinopara

Apr 1, 2021
don taco delays stuff and hardly delivers what is basically done in the unity version, you can call it hate but it's more people being tired of this thing such devs pull in order to stall work and get money, i was going to say patreonmoney but patreon banned his account according to messages in his discord posted at the small complex thread.

also this game still has the same flashback moments out of nowhere that the unity version has too, it's kind of weird at best and a nuisance at worst.

1714181898065.png
1714181976214.png
oh i am laffin, it feels like these unity games where they change the currency values or move the save to your registry in order to try and prevent people from skipping the grind.

Last edited:
2.60 star(s) 11 Votes