h2812337

May 22, 2018
So, there's zero progression, or likely a bug, but you can just straight go bone Lia any morning she's not in the Kitchen. Like literally day 1.

For everyone about the talking minigame, you pick one topic from each row. I think its entirely random if it's +1 or X.

Reactions: DowSector and brata

Ragnar_Rykkel

Jan 4, 2018
Eugh, this game is just....... eugh

Had a good base in the past, with being able to move around, and decent scenes, not too bad of a grind for things.
But now....... eugh

Reactions: DowSector

nscho

Feb 13, 2020
someone can upload the bugfix pls, is literally the same as this one but without crashing

Jan 18, 2018
A mod for the android version. Can't do any of the training for str, wish, cha, stats as those events causes log errors. Also on android version I can't find the lock box key & the wrench, any help is appreciated. Here are the log errors I encountered on the android version when trying to do the training events.

Last edited:

soyjari

Jun 29, 2018
there are a lot of unnecessary things in this game, even after moving to renpy the game feels like playing in unity, if they just removed unnecessary things and just focused on the characters it would be nice, and maybe add some hints to know if we have already reached all the content of the game

2.60 star(s) 11 Votes