jonnijimbo

Aug 3, 2022
hey could somebody ask taco through the discord if he plans to include pregnancy again in his remake? i dont have discord and its been on my mind since it was included in the last unity version of the game

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
BigLongComplexRemake-1.3b
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

chuckace

Dec 10, 2018
When i train at the gym my strength stat stays at zero...
the mini games are an unwanted annoyance in this "updated remake"
the training system where you need to play a retarded version of wheel of fortune is a straight up boner killer and another unwanted annoyance in this "updated remake"
the chat system is garbage as well.. i mean.. can we get some sort of clue as to what we should be clicking instead of this guess and hope crap?
i enjoyed the previous version.. this remake needs to be abandoned and the older version worked on. There was nothing wrong with that version.
If it aint broke dont fix it.

Reactions: Crazymic79

bananapyre

Jun 3, 2023
work in progress everywhere im so sucked in then i get hit with work in progress i hope there is an update soon

DowSector

Sep 22, 2020
I am actually amazed how this incompetent dev and scammer called DonTaco STILL getting away with this dogshit. It's like peapole never even try to think with their own brains! Just make this idiot finish Unity version, so much money fucked in this and no apropriet reason to abandon whatsoever? What a waste of time and money, goddammit.

souldread3

Jan 4, 2024
I am actually amazed how this incompetent dev and scammer called DonTaco STILL getting away with this dogshit. It's like peapole never even try to think with their own brains! Just make this idiot finish Unity version, so much money fucked in this and no apropriet reason to abandon whatsoever? What a waste of time and money, goddammit.
I know I complained in all the versions and I was sanctioned by the mods D: so even if you tell them if they censor you and force you to delete your comment there will always be people like that.

Reactions: DowSector

souldread3

Jan 4, 2024
in fact he deleted his patreon which made me feel very strange.

Reactions: DowSector
2.60 star(s) 11 Votes