Jhon1009

Sep 9, 2018
Does anyone know if the developer plans to continue with the version of unity 0.1 that is in this thread, it is all in 3d and I like it much better than the Ren'Py version. To make it clear, I am referring to the UNITY 0.1 version found in this thread, not the Unity 3.1 version, since I believe that that one is abandoned.

• Sad
Reactions: Elmanoloca

nscho

Feb 13, 2020
Does anyone know if the developer plans to continue with the version of unity 0.1 that is in this thread, it is all in 3d and I like it much better than the Ren'Py version. To make it clear, I am referring to the UNITY 0.1 version found in this thread, not the Unity 3.1 version, since I believe that that one is abandoned.
NO, but he plans on doing a short game in unity but not to continue the blc with unity xd he fears unity now

Reactions: Jhon1009
Feb 14, 2022
I don't think so? (Someone correct me if I'm wrong) but I believe DonTaco abandoned Unity entirely because of the pricing policies. The 0.1 version was posted as a rework shortly before the policy was announced

Jhon1009

Sep 9, 2018
NO, but he plans on doing a short game in unity but not to continue the blc with unity xd he fears unity now
I don't think so? (Someone correct me if I'm wrong) but I believe DonTaco abandoned Unity entirely because of the pricing policies. The 0.1 version was posted as a rework shortly before the policy was announced
Thanks for responding friends, but it's really a shame that the developer abandoned the trial version because even without having any sex scenes the idea was very interesting..

Sihn8

Dec 26, 2017
So note this is early access and there are some issues. The shower scenes with Mich in the gym are throwing an error code and while the Redhead has scenes/images in her bedroom and bathroom in the game files at least as far back as version 1.2 you cannot access them.

No other problems found otherwise by myself.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

xmastok23

Oct 16, 2020
So note this is early access and there are some issues. The shower scenes with Mich in the gym are throwing an error code and while the Redhead has scenes/images in her bedroom and bathroom in the game files at least as far back as version 1.2 you cannot access them.

HEROOOOO

xZeRoKuNx

Oct 14, 2023

Its me or its not working?

Dandoru

May 25, 2022

Link is broken ?

2.60 star(s) 11 Votes