Big Brother Torrid affairs pre-release discussion [locked]

Status
Not open for further replies.

xenos87

May 2, 2017
This is really well done! I love how you're not just using standard DAZ models and rooms (That standard bathroom is getting pretty worn down from being frequented by ten different families)

Reactions: kiteares

NoesisAndNoema

Game Developer
Oct 3, 2017
just an idea, but please don't make them all have the shaved clean look between their legs.
Or reserve some time to show them shave themself or something.
Initially, they are "clean-cut"... due to the creators option to "let the user determine bush-quality"... We do have a bush-patch tool. Once I figure-out how to use it, they will have some style down there. Just not full bush-gardens!

Here are some more test-renders, as I setup the rooms.

test.jpg

test.jpg

test.png

test2.png

test5.png

NOTE: Some of these are just fast-renders. I was testing the rooms and furniture, tweaking them for the scenes. We are pushing for some rough-draft art for the game-launch. They will be refined more, with each version update. I still have a lot to do, before I am "happy" with the results. But, it is better that you can see progress than to see nothing for months.

What is completed...
- Exterior shell
- Interior shell
- Livingroom
- Den/Office
- Diningroom

What needs completion, for launch...
- Master bedroom
- Guest bedroom
- Spare bedroom #1
- Spare bedroom #2
- Kitchen
- Guest bathroom
- Front yard
- Back yard
- Scenery for backdrops (horizons)
- Character emotes

Again, these will be hammered-out real fast, initially. They will be reworked, as I get to various stages of updates. I am working nearly every available hour, to get this done. I had more test-renders, but I simply save over the same image, so I don't have much clutter. Takes about 2-10 min to render one, and about 30-min to 2-hours to tweak them for a scene. (Once tweaked, they are virtually "done". Ready for rendering at any angle.)

xןʞ

I trolled so N7 could soar.
Staff member
Donor
Jul 19, 2017
Had certain shithead wannabe devs abusing the system so now we've gotta fix things.

In the meantime you can just ask a mod or someone to edit your OP until stuff is back to normal.

Reactions: xenos87

Conviction07

Game Developer
May 6, 2017
It looks pretty good so far. The only thing I'd suggest is adding a reflection to the characters eyes so they don't look so lifeless.

partanen

Selectively Active Member
Uploader
Donor
Sep 13, 2017
Are you going to drop that "Big Brother" from name, @NoesisAndNoema? And if you're, how about removing the remaining references to BB by renaming the characters too? (Or do we really need one Eric more ;))

NoesisAndNoema

Game Developer
Oct 3, 2017
Are you going to drop that "Big Brother" from name, @NoesisAndNoema? And if you're, how about removing the remaining references to BB by renaming the characters too? (Or do we really need one Eric more ;))
Totally... BB is not even in my mind, except for mention of the equivalent characters.

That was the whole point of this "new path", to extinguish BB's shadows from under my feet.

Even with the new names, you can still change the names, at any time, during game-play.

NoesisAndNoema

Game Developer
Oct 3, 2017
that house makes me wanna call it "rancho fiesta" or something
That was sort-of the idea. Rich-like home, in a remote location. However, I wanted to retain a feel of "prefab housing", on the inside. I will be posting some of the room renders, now that I have more of them done.

By "done", I am saying that they are ready for use in the introduction release. They are hardly "finished", where I want them to be.

Managed to get all four bedrooms completed yesterday. Went to do the bathrooms and kitchen, and realized that I needed to fix some major oversights, before doing them. (Spent all night, last night, fixing shit that got under my skin.) I have a long day ahead of me, today, after I wake-up.

Here are some more "test renders"...

test.png
test2.png
test.png

The first two are one of the bedrooms, which I was playing around with the wall-colors...

The last one is the fixed doorway and kitchen components I am building. (The stove on the right is just a place-holder, for building the range-hood and cabinets above it.)

I have to replace all the doors and trim in the existing house, with the new ones I just made. That will be a good three-hour deal. But once done, all doors will function, be up to building-code, and have unique surfaces for trim and the actual door, per room. (Instead of being all one color and with white trim all over.)

partanen

Selectively Active Member
Uploader
Donor
Sep 13, 2017
Hmm, have you put any thoughts on furniture's usability in different scenes? For example handcuffs are much more practical if the "user" can be attached to something... And think poor girls knees if there isn't any carpet on floor ;)

xןʞ

I trolled so N7 could soar.
Staff member
Donor
Jul 19, 2017
Boy building a house from scratch definitely seems like a massive pain in the ass so kudos to you for that.

Also wall paint choice 2, obviously gotta be fashionable.

Sep 16, 2017
Totally... BB is not even in my mind, except for mention of the equivalent characters.

That was the whole point of this "new path", to extinguish BB's shadows from under my feet.

Even with the new names, you can still change the names, at any time, during game-play.
This could very well be the best game of this site, if Milfy city fucks up that is..

muttdoggy

Dogerator
Staff member
Aug 6, 2016
That could very well work. I've been out in the desert southwest so it could easily take place in Arizona or Nevada. What could work well is Nevada has legal prostitution so you could have the MC's family move to a small desert town off a highway near the California or Arizona border and he can eventually own a Bordello down the road featuring... the Family! :D
Besides that, I like the house, the new renders, and am hoping to play it soon. No pressure. :p

Reactions: theonlyondgreat
Aug 7, 2017
That could very well work. I've been out in the desert southwest so it could easily take place in Arizona or Nevada. What could work well is Nevada has legal prostitution so you could have the MC's family move to a small desert town off a highway near the California or Arizona border and he can eventually own a Bordello down the road featuring... the Family! :D
Besides that, I like the house, the new renders, and am hoping to play it soon. No pressure. :p
genius idea. i really like your kind of thinking.

NoesisAndNoema

Game Developer
Oct 3, 2017
Wooden floors: There is wood in the dining-room. I haven't tried it in any other rooms, because Daz has crappy wood textures. I would have to make them too, or hunt around more. Perhaps in later renders.

Room color: I believe we are shooting for the red. I don't think I ever got an answer back for that. Though, I prefer the medium grey.

Functionality: Yes, I think about that a LOT in my designs. Actually... That bed... (Not my first choice, but I have not had time to make one yet.) The rails serve a purpose, as well as the one in the master bedroom, which I have not posted yet.

Building a house, from scratch: Yea, but it is worth the effort, in the end. Maybe I'll sell it in the Daz3D store, when this is done. Then you'll find this stuff everywhere. lol.

Location: Not in the greater US. More like a tropical island location. Legal prostitution, where is the fun in that? Like murder and rape, it is kept illegal, so that it more fun to do... Like incest, shoplifting, copyrights and jay-walking... (JK)

This part, below, is just for fun...
This is why I was compelled to "roll my own"...

compare.jpg

Oh and this is BB skin color...
source.gif
pi6vgfY7_400x400.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.