3D-Daz Big Brother: Art Assets

Rich

Old Fart
Modder
Respected User
Donor
Game Developer
Jun 25, 2017
Well, this is a question I never thought I'd ask: What do you guys use for cum? I've got the material that looks reasonably like jizz, but all the rigged shapes I can find seem incredibly oversized. Makes it look like the dude is gushing like a horse.
I've fiddled some with and

Be interested to know what material you have for comparison with what I've been able to find...

Reactions: Techn0magier

Techn0magier

Jul 2, 2017
oO DB XXX released a new Geo-Shell.
This will so going into my shopingcart this weekend.

penecultor

May 4, 2017
Well, this is a question I never thought I'd ask: What do you guys use for cum? I've got the material that looks reasonably like jizz, but all the rigged shapes I can find seem incredibly oversized. Makes it look like the dude is gushing like a horse.
I would recommend you using photoshop styles. This is my collection, i was using them on my drawings, but with some tweaks here and there it looks pretty decent on a 3d render. I hope it helps dude.

Reactions: von Hardenberg

Rodimus

Mar 16, 2017
Perhaps this isn't the right thread to ask this but here goes anyway...
I'd like to make custom fan art/wallpapers of other, older games as well.
Problem is, I can't seem to find the right models for the diffferent characters.
Perhaps any of you could help me out/ point me in the right direction?

I'm looking for the models of:
-Living with Temptation
-Eleanor
-House party

Suggestion for other games are always welcome...

Thanx in advance

Rich

Old Fart
Modder
Respected User
Donor
Game Developer
Jun 25, 2017
Perhaps this isn't the right thread to ask this but here goes anyway...
I'd like to make custom fan art/wallpapers of other, older games as well.
Problem is, I can't seem to find the right models for the diffferent characters.
Perhaps any of you could help me out/ point me in the right direction?

I'm looking for the models of:
-Living with Temptation
-Eleanor
-House party

Suggestion for other games are always welcome...

Thanx in advance
I so completely suck at identifying models that I'm not going to be much direct help. Hair and other stuff so completely befuddles me when I'm trying to figure out who is who. What I am trying to do, however, is to put together a kind of "rogue's gallery" of models, zoomed in on just the eyebrows-to-chin. I figure that by looking at things like the eyebrow shape, lips, chin, etc., it might be easier. I'll post it when I have it done. Can't guarantee it'll help you, but it can't hurt...

MaxBG

Sep 10, 2017
Thanks to all of you, for the enormous effort you put to find all those assets! Incredible work that inspired me to start making my own art in this beautiful incest universe Dark Silver created for us. Hope i'll be able to show some of my work soon.

celtic1138

Game Developer
Apr 22, 2017
Here is my skin material for Olivia. There are two versions. The one named "Olivia" is made to look like she does in her most recent appearance. The "Olivia New" one is an update to look like the more recent renders.

Last edited:

Papa Ernie

Squirrel!?
Uploader
Donor
Dec 4, 2016
Just in case anyone is tempted to do re-enactement scenes or even a fandisc type thing, I was wondering whether we could identify the 3D assets that were used in making the game.

UPDATE: This post is by now far out of date, people where far more successful in finding and assembling (or, if all else failed, faking) most everything that's in the game. Kudos to all the people contributing, most of all FunFiction and celtic1138.
Bubbas has created a one-stop download where you can download all the art assets for recreating the characters .
Rich is planning on assembling the finished characters and rooms .
FunFiction has done the lions share of recreating the villa interior and exterior and has assembled the results in .

The rest of this post is no longer of much significance, I'm just leaving it here for historical reference.

I have created a foundation, hopefully some of you guys will be able to fill in some of the blanks:

Character / Skin / Face / Hair / Body
Max / / / / ?
Lisa / (previous misguessed as ) / ? / / ?
Alice / (my wrong guess was ) / / / ?
Mom / (I'm still not sure it's not just ) / / / ?
Eric / / ? / / ?
Kira / or ? / / / ?
Olivia / / / (previously misguessed as ) / ?
Kate / (my wrong guess was ) / ? / / ?

Clothing:
Early on, Max hangs out in the with .

Lisa's tee with the card is found in the pack. Later in the game she wears the set. Her pajamas seems to be , her bikini .
When heading out to a shopping trip, she seems to be wearing the jeans from the and the top from .

Kira arrives in the household wearing the with .
On occasion, she later sports the . When enjoying herself, she might be wearing the lingerie while hanging out atop the sybian included in .
If she decides to head out to party, the seems to be a consistent choice.
Should she be in a kinky bondage mood, are where it's at.

Alice starts out in . Later she wears . Her bikini is the generically named . She also can be seen in the (misguessed as gown earlier) and in the dress.
Her lingerie choices include the .
With Kate, she might try on the or the less outrageous .

When doing Yoga, mom prefers the , when preparing meal in the kitchen it's the apron and to go out shopping she's wearing the with . Her early everyday pieces include with and the with , later on also .
One of mom's underwear pieces is , her bikini of choice seems to be part of . She also keeps the around. Appearently she's into it when Eric puts some or a on her.
After taking a shower, you might spot her wrapped in the .
If Kate manages to convince her, maybe she'll try on at some point.

Kate enjoys wearing the and likes putting the into places.

Rooms and interiors:
General location:
Max' and Lisa's room:
Balcony: .
Yoga Mat:

Poses:
Alice smoking is included in the pack.

As you can see, quite a few blanks left to fill in.
All are my best guesses, so if you have a correction to make, feel free to do so.
Finally, as for interiors, I guess assets from other rooms were moved over to modern villa rooms to create a consistent look, so we're looking for the sets the assets were taken from.

Thanks!

I've added everyones contributions - huge thanks fly out to Techn0magier, bubbas, goutch, Keyr0s, celtic1138, because18 and FunFiction. You guys are awesome. :cool:

@TCMS @muttdoggy @Ryahn

I recommend renaming this thread to a more suitable/official title to avoid confusion. ex. "Big Brother: Art Assets Thread"

Last edited:
Reactions: Vian D

celtic1138

Game Developer
Apr 22, 2017
Here is the skin material for my more realistic looking Alice skin. This is for Genesis 8 (It will load in Gen 3 actually but I haven't tested it). It's a mixture of Victoria 8 skin and the skin used for Alice, and some other modifications, so it's all customized. I then added a shader and tweeked it all substantially to get the look here. It was a little tricky to make her skin look tanned but still as real as possible:

Face.png Untitled-2.png

CJ0

May 31, 2017
Here is the skin material for my more realistic looking Alice skin. This is for Genesis 8 (It will load in Gen 3 actually but I haven't tested it). It's a mixture of Victoria 8 skin and the skin used for Alice, and some other modifications, so it's all customized. I then added a shader and tweeked it all substantially to get the look here. It was a little tricky to make her skin look tanned but still as real as possible:

Сlassy!

Morpheus668

Jun 22, 2017
ok, theres alot of posts up in this thread so sry if this has been asked eleventy-billion times before...

ive found the current batch of gen 8 morph packs and it says to set the sliders to correct parameters... but I seem to be missing the post which tells what those correct parameters are. if someone could help a brother out and point me in the right direction, would be greatly appreciated!
thanks

Morpheus668

Jun 22, 2017
@F95

I recommend renaming this thread to a more suitable/official title to avoid confusion. ex. "Big Brother: Art Assets Thread"

while we're at it..
wouldnt it be better to update the OP with the current findings/info than having the first post be very out of date info?
I believe it would better serve having the newest info in the OP than having a bunch of useless info simply for "historical reference".