3D-Daz Big Brother: Art Assets

rezaf

Jul 3, 2017
Just in case anyone is tempted to do re-enactement scenes or even a fandisc type thing, I was wondering whether we could identify the 3D assets that were used in making the game.

UPDATE: This post is by now far out of date, people where far more successful in finding and assembling (or, if all else failed, faking) most everything that's in the game. Kudos to all the people contributing, most of all FunFiction and celtic1138.
Bubbas has created a one-stop download where you can download all the art assets for recreating the characters .
Rich is planning on assembling the finished characters and rooms .
FunFiction has done the lions share of recreating the villa interior and exterior and has assembled the results in .

The rest of this post is no longer of much significance, I'm just leaving it here for historical reference.

I have created a foundation, hopefully some of you guys will be able to fill in some of the blanks:

Character / Skin / Face / Hair / Body
Max / / / / ?
Lisa / (previous misguessed as ) / ? / / ?
Alice / (my wrong guess was ) / / / ?
Mom / (I'm still not sure it's not just ) / / / ?
Eric / / ? / / ?
Kira / or ? / / / ?
Olivia / / / (previously misguessed as ) / ?
Kate / (my wrong guess was ) / ? / / ?

Clothing:
Early on, Max hangs out in the with .

Lisa's tee with the card is found in the pack. Later in the game she wears the set. Her pajamas seems to be , her bikini .
When heading out to a shopping trip, she seems to be wearing the jeans from the and the top from .

Kira arrives in the household wearing the with .
On occasion, she later sports the . When enjoying herself, she might be wearing the lingerie while hanging out atop the sybian included in .
If she decides to head out to party, the seems to be a consistent choice.
Should she be in a kinky bondage mood, are where it's at.

Alice starts out in . Later she wears . Her bikini is the generically named . She also can be seen in the (misguessed as gown earlier) and in the dress.
Her lingerie choices include the .
With Kate, she might try on the or the less outrageous .

When doing Yoga, mom prefers the , when preparing meal in the kitchen it's the apron and to go out shopping she's wearing the with . Her early everyday pieces include with and the with , later on also .
One of mom's underwear pieces is , her bikini of choice seems to be part of . She also keeps the around. Appearently she's into it when Eric puts some or a on her.
After taking a shower, you might spot her wrapped in the .
If Kate manages to convince her, maybe she'll try on at some point.

Kate enjoys wearing the and likes putting the into places.

Rooms and interiors:
General location:
Max' and Lisa's room:
Balcony: .
Yoga Mat:

Poses:
Alice smoking is included in the pack.

As you can see, quite a few blanks left to fill in.
All are my best guesses, so if you have a correction to make, feel free to do so.
Finally, as for interiors, I guess assets from other rooms were moved over to modern villa rooms to create a consistent look, so we're looking for the sets the assets were taken from.

Thanks!

I've added everyones contributions - huge thanks fly out to Techn0magier, bubbas, goutch, Keyr0s, celtic1138, because18 and FunFiction. You guys are awesome. :cool:

bubbas

Apr 26, 2017
Kate:

Alice:

Eliya is the model for Alice and imogen is the texture

12karotte

Nov 5, 2016
what does it take to create a 3d model? I mean how do you from the facial features and stuff? How long does it take?

goutch

Donor
May 19, 2017
Alice outfit before Kira's arrival

Alice top after kira's arrival

Alice sleepwear lingerie

Mon lingerie (same for one of alice's cam show)

Kira sleepwear lingerie

Lisa outfit after Kira's arrival

goutch

Donor
May 19, 2017
what does it take to create a 3d model? I mean how do you from the facial features and stuff? How long does it take?
The software is Daz Studio for rendering, the render time depends on :
- The resolution (4K is longer than 1080p obviously)
- The number of assets (a character only is faster than a complete room scene with lights)
- Your graphic cards

to create a 3d character i heard some people use Zbrush, but i don't know how it works

Reactions: 9della and Krull

gsbm

May 6, 2017
The software is Daz Studio for rendering, the render time depends on :
- The resolution (4K is longer than 1080p obviously)
- The number of assets (a character only is faster than a complete room scene with lights)
- Your graphic cards

to create a 3d character i heard some people use Zbrush, but i don't know how it works
you do not need to use zbrush. daz studio and poser models come with dialable morphs and in some cases additional morph packages such as morphs ++, elite morphs ect, these morphs can be adjusted to create an unlimited number of characters.

as for rendering you can also use poser, and yes genesis works with poser even without dson there are tutorials on how to get it going such as the genesis 3 to poser 11 tutorial available at renderosity.

as for render times cpu, and available memory have a say in how fast a scene renders as well, also render settings, lighting and camera. long render times do not in every case equal quality. I recommend anyone interested in creating 3d art start by reading up on some beginners photography books these will help you understand how lighting and shadows can be used to create awesome 3d scenes instead of the dead lifeless shit we see in so in most games that use 3d models

Reactions: Krull

Keyr0s

Jul 19, 2017
Eric Hair --> "Mathew Hair for Genesis 3 Male(s) and Genesis 2 Male(s)"
Lounge --> "Outdoor Lounge Area"

Bakachan

May 30, 2017
Kate:

Alice:

Eliya is the model for Alice and imogen is the texture
Yep, spot-on match.

A good way to identify other characters from this and other games is to do what most Daz vendors including myself do, check the moles and blemishes on the skin...it's easy to spot where your own work is being used adding moles and other skin defects, you can use this to help find alot of skins from games...finding the exact morph shape is a bit more tricky for some characters though since some people use HD adons to up the realism of the mesh and normal or displacement maps that you will not get with the figure when you buy it plus they may have mixed morphs with other figures they own as you can mix them to create your own unique face or body. good stuff..happy hunting

Reactions: Krull and ememmmm

Keyr0s

Jul 19, 2017
Mom's yoga outfit --> "Running Outfit for Genesis 3 Female(s)"
Kira's Toy --> "Richabri Good Vibrations Set"

I'm not sure about this one but the bed in mom's and Alice's room it seems the one in "Contemporary Bedroom"

Reactions: Krull and rezaf

Keyr0s

Jul 19, 2017
Mom's shopping dress --> with

Mom's shorts after Kira arrives -->

Mom's bikini -->

Mom's towel -->

Mom's photo session lingerie -->

goutch

Donor
May 19, 2017
I made a mistake, Kira's lingerie when she sleep :

Keyr0s

Jul 19, 2017
Kate's corset -->
1st Outfit that Alice use with Kate -->
Kira's photo session with mom lingerie --> with textures

Reactions: Krull and rezaf

Keyr0s

Jul 19, 2017
Mom's top after Kira arrives --> with
Mom's outfit before Kira arrives --> with
Kira's dress after party with Alice -->
Kira's 2nd Photo session (without Mom) outfit -->
Kate's dildo -->

Zephery

Jun 10, 2017
Does anyone know what packages to buy in order to get the genital morphs, not just the mats and textures. I've purchased a few of the pro bundles but there isn't any morphs with them. I'm using most gen 3 by the way.

Reactions: adurey and Krull