3D-Daz Big Brother: Art Assets

bubbas

Apr 26, 2017
I have converted some morphs from G3 to G8. If you like you can play around with these. I'm having some trouble with the conversion so I have not uploaded anything up to now. So far:

The lips are thinner (Kate for instance) and as a result the mouths are a bit open.

The worst however is the eyes. Reflections are off when I apply the G3 skins. Using a G8 shader seems to solve the problem, however, there is still this circle around the iris (Ann)

Eyes Ref Eric.png Eyes Ref Ann.png

If someone has a solution, please let us know.

Installation:

You have to copy each data folder to your library folder. After that you can access the morph sliders like all normal ones from parameters/shaping tab. You load a Genesis 8 figure, find the morphs and dial them in.

In this example I used Eliya morphs which are for Alice.

Installation1.png Installation2.png

Last edited:

celtic1138

Game Developer
Apr 22, 2017
I have converted some morphs from G3 to G8. If you like you can play around with these. I'm having some trouble with the conversion so I have not uploaded anything up to now. So far:

The lips are thinner (Kate for instance) and as a result the mouths are a bit open.

The worst however is the eyes. Reflections are off when I apply the G3 skins. Using a G8 shader seems to solve the problem, however, there is still this circle around the iris (Ann)

View attachment 21502 View attachment 21501

I think you need to turn Mouth realism to 0 before you make the morph. But there is a slight difference in the models because the geometry is different so you will still find places where they're slightly off.

The Gen 8 eyes are very different so most gen 3 eye materials won't work. The solution is to find a Genesis 8 character with the correct colour eyes and load in those eyes after you have loaded my skin material.

Techn0magier

Jul 2, 2017

View attachment 21502 View attachment 21501

I will give them a shot, as soon as I'm home again.

Techn0magier

Jul 2, 2017
@bubbas Okay, I didn't know what I'm making wrong but I couldn't get those morphs to work. The morph loader didn't recognise them, hence are .dson instead of .obj. When I try to apply the direct, DAZ is calculating but nothing changes, neither in the parameter section nor on the model itself. And the import funktion didn't recognize them either.

Sep 2, 2017
It's amazing how you guys have managed to deconstruct this asset library. Well done!

Was there a consensus on the Kira shape/morph? There doesn't seem to be one for her in any of the MEGA links.

Rich

Old Fart
Modder
Respected User
Donor
Game Developer
Jun 25, 2017
It's amazing how you guys have managed to deconstruct this asset library. Well done!

Was there a consensus on the Kira shape/morph? There doesn't seem to be one for her in any of the MEGA links.
The one I used in my renders is up on my mega site, along with @celtic1138 's materials. Haven't gotten to the "readme" yet, but that mostly repeats information that's in the original post.

Reactions: von Hardenberg

bubbas

Apr 26, 2017
@bubbas Okay, I didn't know what I'm making wrong but I couldn't get those morphs to work. The morph loader didn't recognise them, hence are .dson instead of .obj. When I try to apply the direct, DAZ is calculating but nothing changes, neither in the parameter section nor on the model itself. And the import funktion didn't recognize them either.
My bad, I didn't include instructions for installation.

You have to copy each data folder to your library folder. After that you can access the morph sliders like all normal ones from parameters/shaping tab. You load a Genesis 8 figure, find the morphs and dial them in.

In this example I used Eliya morphs which are for Alice.

Installation1.png Installation2.png

Hope this helps!

Reactions: Techn0magier

Techn0magier

Jul 2, 2017
For those who are interested. A small comparision between Max(bubbas Morphs) and Lisa(Celtic1138s Morphs) in Gen8. Yeah a little bit of tweaking is needed when you use them together. But I appreciate the work of both authors and will use them in future renders. :) Unbenannt.jpg

bubbas

Apr 26, 2017
For those who are interested. A small comparision between Max(bubbas Morphs) and Lisa(Celtic1138s Morphs) in Gen8. Yeah a little bit of tweaking is needed when you use them together. But I appreciate the work of both authors and will use them in future renders. :) View attachment 21713
The difference in height it's because when you use the Max slider it takes the scale down to 89%. I'm personally using all figures at 100% to avoid any problems with poses. Besides, Max is about 18-19? No need to be a tween ryan that much! :)

Max.png Ann Max.png

At the moment I'm working on Ann and giving her a good shave, the rest of the crew have just the morphs converted so far.

Techn0magier

Jul 2, 2017
And then they asked me, why I prefere G8. XD
For the comparison, there was a reason why I didn't scaled max up. I wanted to show, what parts needed to be tweaked.
Currently I look for a way to transfer the G3 Genital materials for max to G8 Genitals. Maybe I even switch to Dicktator for G8M, if it have a shader copy script.

Sep 2, 2017
Well, this is a question I never thought I'd ask: What do you guys use for cum? I've got the material that looks reasonably like jizz, but all the rigged shapes I can find seem incredibly oversized. Makes it look like the dude is gushing like a horse.

Techn0magier

Jul 2, 2017
Mainly COM: and

But currently I experiement with this:

I mix and match them depending, on the effect I want to achieve. COM has different products for the different Genital Geo-Shells.