3D-Daz Big Brother: Art Assets

Techn0magier

Jul 2, 2017
ok, theres alot of posts up in this thread so sry if this has been asked eleventy-billion times before...

ive found the current batch of gen 8 morph packs and it says to set the sliders to correct parameters... but I seem to be missing the post which tells what those correct parameters are. if someone could help a brother out and point me in the right direction, would be greatly appreciated!
thanks
Do you mean those:

If so, than it means, that you have to make sure, that the pose of the gens fits to the pose of the gluten and the main pose, hence they don't adjust automatically.

p.S.: Make also sure, that you use the "Anatomical Elements for G8F" Geo Shell and not another like "Golden Palace" or "NGV8"

Morpheus668

Jun 22, 2017
Do you mean those:

If so, than it means, that you have to make sure, that the pose of the gens fits to the pose of the gluten and the main pose, hence they don't adjust automatically.

p.S.: Make also sure, that you use the "Anatomical Elements for G8F" Geo Shell and not another like "Golden Palace" or "NGV8"
I was more referring to this post

I have converted some morphs from G3 to G8. If you like you can play around with these. I'm having some trouble with the conversion so I have not uploaded anything up to now. So far:

Installation:

You have to copy each data folder to your library folder. After that you can access the morph sliders like all normal ones from parameters/shaping tab. You load a Genesis 8 figure, find the morphs and dial them in.
I d/l the eric morphs and for the morph sliders, which ones and by how much?
the 2 sliders I have are Kimo and Makani or am I missing something?
or is there an easier way to make a eric?

Techn0magier

Jul 2, 2017
Isn't Eric a vanilla makani? If so, just load him via smart content/content library. If you like it more individual just dial 50%-80% (to your liking) of kimo7 and after that makani to 100%. After that, modify the bodyshape to your liking, with "bodybuilder", "fitness", etc. That's how I deal with premade characters.

p.S.: If you are using the sweet character morphs of @bubbas: Here his Manual: You have to copy each data folder to your library folder. After that you can access the morph sliders like all normal ones from parameters/shaping tab. You load a Genesis 8 figure, find the morphs and dial them in.

Last edited:

Morpheus668

Jun 22, 2017
Isn't Eric a vanilla makani?
No idea. first time popping in here. Was doing renders for DMD and decided to check out this thread

If so, just load him via smart content/content library. If you like it more individual just dial 50%-80% (to your liking) of kimo7 and after that makani to 100%. After that, modify the bodyshape to your liking, with "bodybuilder", "fitness", etc. That's how I deal with premade characters.
i'll play around with it and see how it goes

but if anyone has a better recipe, im all ears :)

bubbas

Apr 26, 2017
I was more referring to this post

I d/l the eric morphs and for the morph sliders, which ones and by how much?
the 2 sliders I have are Kimo and Makani or am I missing something?
or is there an easier way to make a eric?
Just set the Makani dial to 100%, since it's the master dial it will set the values for the rest accordingly.

makani.png

Edit: Sorry about the image, this one is the correct. Need moar coffee!

Morpheus668

Jun 22, 2017
um.. facial hair?

(ya had to see that one coming! hence why I suggest the OP really needs up to date info and not outdated crap)

Techn0magier

Jul 2, 2017
I would strongly recomment to study your models. ;) Especially the textures of Makani.

DS isn't known for his original model designs. He uses nearly everything vanilla.

Reactions: FunFiction

Shiva0067

Sep 3, 2017
Well, Bro, It's Normal.
Do these step And Ur daz Smart Content will be updated.
After Copying ur file Mannualy in Daz Library.
1.One Daz3d
2.Serch For Smart Content.
3.Click the right Button of Mouse on It.
you will get something Like This.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
4.Now Click On Content DB Maintenance.
You Will Get Some thing Like This.
5.Click On The reset DataBase.
6.Now Again Repeat this Process open Content database maintenance.
7.Now Click On Re-import Metadata.
You will Get Some Thing Like This.

After That All New Content will appear in Smart Content.
Don't know if this has been asked b4, but could this be moved to 1st page.. seems like very useful info for Newbs like me. :)

WBWB

Jul 8, 2017
Not on topic to Big Brother but I figure there's a good chance one or more of you brilliant reverse engineers might have already done the same for Dual Family? I'd like to do some renders of its characters too. I don't know if they're even stock DAZ characters. Point me in a direction if you know one, please?

penecultor

May 4, 2017
Lisa school outfit.
The skirt is taken from
The shirt is part of and you can get it .
Sorry i couldnt find any free dl for the skirt.

papersand

May 4, 2017
Have you guys found the model for Vicky yet? So far I only found the hair and the environments...

penecultor

May 4, 2017
Head model and skin ( make up and son on ) looks to me like it might be , but i'm not sure 100% (You can try it ). About the hair, i thought it was (dl ), but there is something off about it.

Reactions: aeonium

papersand

May 4, 2017
Head model and skin ( make up and son on ) looks to me like it might be , but i'm not sure 100% (You can try it ). About the hair, i thought it was (dl ), but there is something off about it.
The hair is closely match but for the head model I think the cheeks part kinda a bit different. Thanks for the info & the links. I'll try to find out more

celtic1138

Game Developer
Apr 22, 2017
Have you guys found the model for Vicky yet? So far I only found the hair and the environments...
I was just looking into this last night:)

Vicky is with Victoria elements removed (Eliya is often used by people here as Alice but Alice is just Genesis 3 Female). The hair is . She is wearing with the Cutoffs that Ann wears.

Vicky Test.jpg

Reactions: Max Headroom

papersand

May 4, 2017
I was just looking into this last night:)

Vicky is with Victoria elements removed (Eliya is often used by people here as Alice but Alice is just Genesis 3 Female). The hair is . She is wearing with the Cutoffs that Ann wears.

View attachment 25535
Ah there we go. So it's Eliya with custom morphs? I think the dimples kinda smoother

celtic1138

Game Developer
Apr 22, 2017
Just load Eliya and go to the Parameters tab and select currently used. There should be two Victoria 7 sliders at 100% (Body & face). Turn them to 0%. That should be all you need. I think the dimples are just an effect from the lighting I used and the expression.