3D-Daz Big Brother: Art Assets

WBWB

Jul 8, 2017
This is guess work, but Max loads at 89%(I leave him as the base height), I think Alice is a little taller so I put her at 93%, Lisa For me is the same height or thereabouts as Max so I put her at 92%. Olivia at 92%. Ann and Kira should be fine at 100%. You can set them at those heights before saving (But be careful using set poses though as they sometimes have their own scale values, especially if they are for couples).
Thanks. Yeah I already discovered how scaling breaks "coupled" poses. Have to make figures the same scale or probably 100% to be sure before using them.

celtic1138

Game Developer
Apr 22, 2017
Yes, I just saw it in the Fan Art thread. It looks great. It was a hard balancing act to get the yellow and red tones of her skin. I'm pleased to see it worked out so well for. Great render mate, thanks for sharing:).

Reactions: penecultor

skyphernaut

Jul 2, 2017
Material for Ann. Load as instructed in the Alice post. This one has taken me a long time to nail (now I know how Max feels:D) but I'm finally happy with the colour balance.

Looks awesome!!

One question though, after I applied the materials, her gens still have the ones I was using before (didn't change). We need a separate material for gens like we have for Max or I'm missing something?

celtic1138

Game Developer
Apr 22, 2017
I use New genitalia for Victoria 8 (they work on gen 3 characters as well), when you load them they load the material themselves to match the character. I think DS used the New genitalia for Victoria 7 (they should also match by them selves when you load). The Gen 8 ones are just an updated version. If you are using standard gens you'd need to change all of the gens surface setting to match the torso setting of my shader. I can do one up for you, if you want (It's not too difficult) but honestly those new 8 gens are the best way to go.

EDIT: There is a problem when you try to load the New Genitalia for Victoria 7. I've uploaded a new version of the Ann material that will fix it. Just install the new one and choose replace when asked.

If you use the New Genitalia for Victoria 8 this isn't necessary.

Last edited:
Reactions: penecultor

celtic1138

Game Developer
Apr 22, 2017
Great job man. That really shows up the difference. Glad to see they work so well. Thanks for sharing:).

Techn0magier

Jul 2, 2017
Any trouble to port the skin materials to Gen8? I have a new Screw that needed to be testet. ;)

WBWB

Jul 8, 2017
Is there a consensus on the recipe for Kira? Is she Tess or Alouise or ... ?

celtic1138

Game Developer
Apr 22, 2017
Any trouble to port the skin materials to Gen8? I have a new Screw that needed to be testet. ;)
There may be an issue with some of them around the eyes (I'm not sure. haven't tested them). But the material will load into Gen 8 models.

celtic1138

Game Developer
Apr 22, 2017
Here is the Material for Kira. Load it the same as instructions for Alice.

SIDE NOTE: You may find that in some lighting conditions the skin in all of these skin materials may look too glossy. If you go to surfaces> skin and lower the value of "Dual Lobe Specular Weight" it'll lessen that effect a little. (Not that I've seen any issues with anybody's renders using them)

Last edited:

Techn0magier

Jul 2, 2017
right now. I couldn't find any issues for Lisa. Currently I bake a new render for. I can say more, after it is ready for show.

celtic1138

Game Developer
Apr 22, 2017
Here is an update to the Ann material, it fixes a couple of little small things, and makes her Pubic Hair more visible. When moving to your daz content, if asked, choose to replace