3D-Daz Big Brother: Art Assets

celtic1138

Game Developer
Apr 22, 2017
I think it's just the sun and sky setting, but there is supposed to be a wall back there and you can see the top of it.

Reactions: aeonium

FunFiction

Game Developer
Jul 27, 2017
We finally have all props for Alice room, so today I will test it and update Alice room and mom room. So, if you want to try updated rooms, look in the evening . You will also need this stuff

FunFiction

Game Developer
Jul 27, 2017
Lets identify shop assistant:). I think that it is some model from this guy
30821_30820_Pic.jpg

Last edited:
Reactions: asd33asd33

penecultor

May 4, 2017
Hi guys, what lights should i use on mom's room and bathroom scene with mom?
Can't get it right dam it.

penecultor

May 4, 2017
Outfit = with this texture pack

Edit. You don't need the textures, using Surface Editor is enough to get the color right.

Last edited:

celtic1138

Game Developer
Apr 22, 2017
At the moment we are finalizing all the different rooms and the outside area. It's mostly done but there are a few little tweaks that need to be sorted out and tested to get everything just right. But... when we're done you will be able to load all of our rooms into one scene and get a complete Big Brother Villa Set (including outside area). Hopefully by the weekend (no promises though) we'll be able to share the whole thing. Anyway, here is a test render of the whole thing put together.

BB Villa at Night.jpg

Rich

Old Fart
Modder
Respected User
Donor
Game Developer
Jun 25, 2017
At the moment we are finalizing all the different rooms and the outside area. It's mostly done but there are a few little tweaks that need to be sorted out and tested to get everything just right. But... when we're done you will be able to load all of our rooms into one scene and get a complete Big Brother Villa Set (including outside area). Hopefully by the weekend (no promises though) we'll be able to share the whole thing. Anyway, here is a test render of the whole thing put together.

View attachment 20118
Awesome!!!

penecultor

May 4, 2017
Can anyone share these textures please? The Bed/Bed base.jpg and Z_Sexy_dreaming_daz/dp_velvet_s_44.jpg
The route should be Runtime/Textures/"user"/.
Thanks

Edit: Found the outfits for the first movie
Kira :
Mom :
Max :

Last edited:

celtic1138

Game Developer
Apr 22, 2017
Bed base.jpg

That's the bed base jpeg. You need to go to textures>Bed>Bed Base and add it to diffuse colour. Then save the scene and it'll load fine in future (It actually looks fine without the texture though).

The other one is this:

DP_Velvet_S_44.jpg

It goes into bump strength for the bed sheet(Again you'll bare notice a difference).

Reactions: penecultor

penecultor

May 4, 2017
Thank you very much dude.
Btw celtic1138 and FunFiction how the hell are you getting that matte-like look for the skin? I tried everything, skin shaders, changing my render quality, different lights... my renders look awesome, but not like yours or the game. I'm also trying to edit them using photoshop with some filters, but no luck. Some tips would be nice.

celtic1138

Game Developer
Apr 22, 2017
Thank you very much dude.
Btw celtic1138 and FunFiction how the hell are you getting that matte-like look for the skin? I tried everything, skin shaders, changing my render quality, different lights... my renders look awesome, but not like yours or the game. I'm also trying to edit them using photoshop with some filters, but no luck. Some tips would be nice.
With great difficulty:) You need to apply a skin shader and change quite a few settings, in skin-lips-nails in surfaces, like the base colour and the different reflectivity settings and colours, transparency amount and colour. I have about ten different versions for Alice, I'm trying to get it close to the latest renders in game, but if I'm trying to match an older scene it needs changing. I'm working on saving them so they can be shared but in order to do that it takes more work because of the way daz installs content. I will share them at some point (hopefully soon) but at the moment we're trying to finalize the house.

Reactions: penecultor