3D-Daz Big Brother: Art Assets

celtic1138

Game Developer
Apr 22, 2017
Outdoor Balconey furniture, wallset and floor all thanks to funfiction for the wall and floor to build off,
you will need his texture pack and the to render
Nice work man. Looks great. Thanks!

x-interupt

Jun 21, 2017
updated the Balconey/Lounge set, lighting is more accurate to the scene in-game, again thanks to FunFiction for the wall, see previous post for links to the furniture used, textures are from that pack as well.

Keyr0s

Jul 19, 2017
In Alice room it shows this file "data/nikisatez/plbed/plb - duvet/duvet.dsf" missing and I already installed all the list of assets required; where can I find this file?

EDIT: Nevermind; I found it. In case somebody else is having the same problem the file is in "Pure Luxury Bedroom". By the way this one it wasn't in the required assets listed several pages behind, you may want to add it.

Last edited:

FunFiction

Game Developer
Jul 27, 2017
In Alice room it shows this file "data/nikisatez/plbed/plb - duvet/duvet.dsf" missing and I already installed all the list of assets required; where can I find this file?

kqmaverick

Jun 26, 2017
I have a question about Alice's tanktop When i tried it out the material just seemed wrong, am i missing something?

Void Star

Game Developer
May 21, 2017
So, here you have recreated ( by ) BigBrother rooms:

1. Main room
2. Kitchen - without sink
3. Lisa room
4. Alice room
5. Ann room - missing some props
6. Bathroom

7.Outside area I will share later

And there's no plan (for now) to recreate villa look that you can see from outside view

If you want to test it you must have , ,
, , , , , , , , , , , , , ,

Texture pack : if you will be asked about some textures, look inside and choose proper one:

Before you ask: If loaded scene is black - Just hit ctrl + L to swith off light
If you see no walls go to the scene and check them on :)
Oh, I just saw this. Thought OP added everything, but I guess not. Thank you so much for sharing.

rezaf

Jul 3, 2017
celtic1138, any chance you'd share the morphs for Generation 7 as well?
Or anyone else?

Thanks!

rezaf

Jul 3, 2017
Really? Looks like I messed up somewhere along the way then, cause things like the breasts never seem to look right in my renders. Sorry.

Techn0magier

Jul 2, 2017
are you doing IRay or 3Delight? I figured that often lighting can cause such hickups. In IRay I would try different HDRIs and Spotlights. in 3Delight I would try different light presets. Currently DAZ provide a free bundle from lantios.

rezaf

Jul 3, 2017
Can't be the renderer, no. I'm using IRay.

Maybe I'm just using the wrong terminology, what I thing we should share is the shape of the body (face are unchanged, for the most part, I guess), breast size and shape, hip width and so on. Cause I'm having a hard time matching that with the original characters.

Techn0magier

Jul 2, 2017
That would be indeed morphs. But as I understand, DS didn't alternate the original characters. So the shape should be fine, when you use the original assets. weird.

rezaf

Jul 3, 2017
Ok, I'll attend to this later. Thanks.

Another question: Has someone found out which wood shader was used for the tanning area by the pool?