3D-Daz Big Brother: Art Assets

celtic1138

Game Developer
Apr 22, 2017
Okay, for those looking for Genesis 8 versions of the characters here's morphs for each of the characters, Alice, Ann, Kate, Kira, Lisa and Olivia. For the Ann and Kira models I have made my own edits to the base characters to get them as close to the game as I can.

To load the morphs: First load up Genesis 8 Female. Make sure you select figure.
Next, in the menu bar select "Edit" - "Figure" - "Morph Loader Pro...".
In the box that opens up click "Choose Morph Files".
Now choose the girl you want. Click "Accept".

Now go to Parameters Tab (If you don't have a parameters tab you should. On Menu bar select - "Window" - "Panes (Tabs) and click parameters) Expand Genesis 8 female - Morphs, click Morph Loader the character you loaded will be there, turn it to 100%.
Now load the skin materials as usual (they don't need converted).

Techn0magier

Jul 2, 2017
Thank you. And thanks to the fact, that today was the release of the G8M... A good time, to be alive.

FunFiction

Game Developer
Jul 27, 2017
So, here you have recreated ( by ) BigBrother rooms:

1. Main room and Kitchen - update 16.09.2017
2. Lisa room - update 16.09.2017
3. Alice room - update 16.09.2017
4. Ann room - update 17.09.2017
5. Bathroom - update 16.09.2017
6. Balcony and roof - update 16.09.2017
7. Outside area - pool water is in separate file, you need to download them both - update 18.09.2017
8. Outdoor lounge (thank you ) - placed on the balcony, as we think it should be - update 16.09.2017

Warning: when you load any room you can have all lights on and off at the same time. You need to disable those which you don't need if you don't want to have double on and off lights on render

If you want to test it you must have , ,
, , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,

Texture pack : if you will be asked about some textures, look inside and choose proper one:

Before you ask: If loaded scene is black - Just hit ctrl + L to swith off light
If you see no walls go to the scene and check them on :)

Last edited:

osny76

Jul 10, 2017
Okay, for those looking for Genesis 8 versions of the characters here's morphs for each of the characters, Alice, Ann, Kate, Kira, Lisa and Olivia. For the Ann and Kira models I have made my own edits to the base characters to get them as close to the game as I can.

To load the morphs: First load up Genesis 8 Female. Make sure you select figure.
Next, in the menu bar select "Edit" - "Figure" - "Morph Loader Pro...".
In the box that opens up click "Choose Morph Files".
Now choose the girl you want. Click "Accept".

Now go to Parameters Tab (If you don't have a parameters tab you should. On Menu bar select - "Window" - "Panes (Tabs) and click parameters) Expand Genesis 8 female - Morphs, click Morph Loader the character you loaded will be there, turn it to 100%.
Now load the skin materials as usual (they don't need converted).
thanks!

Born2game

Jun 28, 2017
So, here you have recreated ( by ) BigBrother rooms:

1. Main room
2. Kitchen - without sink
3. Lisa room

4. Alice room 5. Ann room 6.Outside area I will share later

If you want to test it you must have , ,
, , , , , ,

Texture pack : if you will be asked about some textures, look inside :
Wow guys. Great work on recreating all the rooms. Thanks for sharing them too.

bubbas

Apr 26, 2017
First of all, thank you for your hard work recreating the rooms of BB! Thumbs up!

I have uploaded them to the mega folder as well as the assets needed. Check the +F95 Assets folder.

celtic1138

Game Developer
Apr 22, 2017
I think the lights all have on and off options(most of them do anyway). Here are some test renders done to check different rooms. They are all lit with the lights from the room (no HDRI or hidden lights) so you can render scenes set at night time.

Lisa Bedroom Test.jpg Mom Bedroom Test 4.jpg Bathroom 2.jpg Lounge.jpg

ohgawd

Jun 26, 2017
ok so i have downloaded a few of these, where do i put the unzipped files and will it trip any anti piracy things if i work online with the downloaded assets?