4.30 star(s) 6 Votes

Kadajko

Oct 28, 2021
I support the idea, with this background I also rejected Mia. If there is no ex-boyfriend, then it can be a good, slow-burning story, which turns from friendship into love... But it feels like Mia is saying: My boyfriend dumped me, now you will be good too... Thanks, but no
I mean, she ''dumped'' him, but we all know why, because the bad boy won't commit and won't respect her, who would've thought...

Reactions: Lucid Lancer

ryansFLYIN

Sep 19, 2022
I'm gonna be the odd man out here and say that I don't see any issue with the Mia situation. MC isn't a second choice because he never asked her out in the first place.

Also, did I miss something? There's barely any information about Travis or their relationship. Is most of what I'm reading here just doomsaying? She went out with him, dumped him, and that's all the information I saw about it. I mean, maybe she dumped him because he was pressuring her for sex and she wasn't ready? Unless I missed some dialogue, can that not be a theory? Does one boyfriend ruin her character?

Dark Silence

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 17, 2021
I'm gonna be the odd man out here and say that I don't see any issue with the Mia situation. MC isn't a second choice because he never asked her out in the first place.

Also, did I miss something? There's barely any information about Travis or their relationship. Is most of what I'm reading here just doomsaying? She went out with him, dumped him, and that's all the information I saw about it. I mean, maybe she dumped him because he was pressuring her for sex and she wasn't ready? Unless I missed some dialogue, can that not be a theory? Does one boyfriend ruin her character?
I personally don't think so. But I'm different than a lot of guys on this site. Hell, I got facepalmed a shit-ton in another game thread for saying: Just because a woman was raped in her backstory, doesn't mean she doesn't deserve love. In fact she deserves it more than others. Some people are just over the top.

Kadajko

Oct 28, 2021
Mia said she knew that he had a crush on her because it was obvious, and while she had that information she went to date Travis. To me that ruins it on it's own, but the cake on top is that she went for the alpha bad boy just like a typical shallow girl.

Kadajko

Oct 28, 2021
Just because a woman was raped in her backstory, doesn't mean she doesn't deserve love.
It's not that she doesn't deserve love but not everyone wants to deal with that. It is kinda like dating someone who is in a wheelchair, it's not that they are somehow a lesser person and don't deserve love but not everyone wants to deal with the things that it entails. In the case you've mentioned she is an emotional cripple, unless of course she completely got over that, can joke about it and has no trauma associated with it what so ever, because otherwise your intimacy will be a clusterfuck.

Reactions: Juerhullycin

Dark Silence

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 17, 2021
It's not that she doesn't deserve love but not everyone wants to deal with that. It is kinda like dating someone who is in a wheelchair, it's not that they are somehow a lesser person and don't deserve love but not everyone wants to deal with the things that it entails. In the case you've mentioned she is an emotional cripple, unless of course she completely got over that, can joke about it and has no trauma associated with it what so ever.
I don't think anyone ever truly gets over trauma like that. They learn to put it to the back of their minds, but anything can cause it to raise it's ugly head again. I don't know. I'm old, so my points are pretty much irrelevant to the youngsters.

Kadajko

Oct 28, 2021
I don't think anyone ever truly gets over trauma like that.
But that is exactly my point. I would prefer not to walk on egg-shells around my partner when it comes to intimacy. That is not something I want to deal with. But like I said, that doesn't mean that they are a lesser person or don't deserve love, just not for me.

They learn to put it to the back of their minds
Side note - never put anything at the back of your mind, the way you get over any trauma is by drilling it through your head over and over until it doesn't bother you anymore, that is what therapy does because you talk about it constantly. I know because I got over my trauma like that, I went from having panic attacks to not giving a single fuck when I remember it ( not sex related trauma ), completely trauma free now.

Last edited:

Dark Silence

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 17, 2021
Side note - never put anything at the back of your mind, the way you get over any trauma is by drilling it through your head over and over until it doesn't bother you anymore, that is what therapy does because you talk about it constantly.
That doesn't work for everyone. Trust me on that one.

Reactions: Beast Within

Acsuka

Mar 25, 2023
It's not that she doesn't deserve love but not everyone wants to deal with that. It is kinda like dating someone who is in a wheelchair, it's not that they are somehow a lesser person and don't deserve love but not everyone wants to deal with the things that it entails. In the case you've mentioned she is an emotional cripple, unless of course she completely got over that, can joke about it and has no trauma associated with it what so ever, because otherwise your intimacy will be a clusterfuck.
And this girl still hasn't gotten over the breakup...She's totally lost, and even though she really deserves love like anyone else in the world, my bad boy MC will do anything to get close to the hot redhead teacher( you know, just for the sake of science)And as a backup there are the other girls who all look better than Mia (just my opinion) But if anyone wants to nurse Mia's broken soul they can... but then why are there so many beautiful girls?
And since we are not the same, there will always be opposing opinions... But that's okay...

Reactions: Dark Silence

Kadajko

Oct 28, 2021
And this girl still hasn't gotten over the breakup...She's totally lost, and even though she really deserves love like anyone else in the world, my bad boy MC will do anything to get close to the hot redhead teacher( you know, just for the sake of science)And as a backup there are the other girls who all look better than Mia (just my opinion) But if anyone wants to nurse Mia's broken soul they can... but then why are there so many beautiful girls?
And since we are not the same, there will always be opposing opinions... But that's okay...
I wasn't talking about Mia there lol. I don't think she is that broken, I just think she is a bimbo, that is trying to repent and leave the bad boys behind because she was too dumb to see that they are bad news, but secretly she still wants them, and will come back to them from time to time for drama and excitement while the good guy MC waits for her like a good puppy. Like.. I am not even that deep into red pill philosophy, there are some things that I think red pill says that are true and some things I think are dumb, mainly because I am egalitarian as fuck, but my god, Mia is just a poster child and a stereotype of the kind of girl all the ''gurus'' are talking about.

Last edited:

ryansFLYIN

Sep 19, 2022
Mia said she knew that he had a crush on her because it was obvious, and while she had that information she went to date Travis. To me that ruins it on it's own, but the cake on top is that she went for the alpha bad boy just like a typical shallow girl.
Right, but the MC never acted on it. Why should 100% of the blame be put on her when the MC couldn't muster the courage to ask her out? And again, how do we know Travis was the 'alpha bad boy'? All I saw was the he's a jock and the MC doesn't get along with him. He could very well just be some no-brain meathead.

The only one I'm hard-passing on is Olivia. Bullies don't deserve the time of day, unless it's for revenge. And cucking one bully with another is not the type of revenge I am after.

Kadajko

Oct 28, 2021
Right, but the MC never acted on it. Why should 100% of the blame be put on her when the MC couldn't muster the courage to ask her out?
She is free to do what she wants. But if she knew about his feelings she could a) confess herself. b) wait for mc to confess. That is if she was also interested. Instead of dating another dude while knowing MC has a crush on her, she didn't care.

And again, how do we know Travis was the 'alpha bad boy'? All I saw was the he's a jock and the MC doesn't get along with him. He could very well just be some no-brain meathead.
We know it like this:
Screenshot 2023-10-23 144723.png

Why does she suddenly hate people that are exactly like her ex? Because he is an alpha bad boy.

Acsuka

Mar 25, 2023
The only one I'm hard-passing on is Olivia. Bullies don't deserve the time of day, unless it's for revenge. And cucking one bully with another is not the type of revenge I am after.
Oh, I didn't mind Olivia's revenge... I gladly accepted the reward, I need such a reward every day... Unfortunately, it took two toys for her two scenes, but I liked the dominant scene... Olivia will be a very good kitten... ;)

ryansFLYIN

Sep 19, 2022
She is free to do what she wants. But if she knew about his feelings she could a) confess herself. b) wait for mc to confess. That is if she was also interested. Instead of dating another dude while knowing MC has a crush on her, she didn't care.
Do we know if she had a crush on the MC as well? Because if not, then why would she wait for the MC when someone else who apparently had a crush on her had the guts to actually ask her out.

We know it like this:
View attachment 3027617

Why does she suddenly hate people that are exactly like her ex? Because he is an alpha bad boy.
Again, that's a leap. I was friends with 'jocks' in high school and they weren't at all 'alpha bad boys'. Some were, yes, but to bulk them all together would have been a huge disservice to the ones that I knew. From this image, it looks like Mia doesn't like the alpha's because of the girls that hang out with them.

Kadajko

Oct 28, 2021
Do we know if she had a crush on the MC as well? Because if not, then why would she wait for the MC when someone else who apparently had a crush on her had the guts to actually ask her out.
What does that have to do with anything? Lets say I know a girl that I have a crush on, she tells me she knew that I had a crush on her when she decided to date someone else. Cool, I move on, she was not interested and she won't get a second chance if she becomes interested. I won't be her second choice after her first choice doesn't work out for her. If you also look at the scene in her room she actively persued MC, she flirted with him and actively asked him to confess if he had a crush on her, so she COULD do that in the past as well, but decided not to.

Again, that's a leap. I was friends with 'jocks' in high school and they weren't at all 'alpha bad boys'. Some were, yes, but to bulk them all together would have been a huge disservice to the ones that I knew. From this image, it looks like Mia doesn't like the alpha's because of the girls that hang out with them.
I don't agree with your assertion, but we won't know until we get more info.

Joshy92

Devoted Member
Mar 25, 2021
Just found this game I think I'll try it
All this talk of a girl called Mia is intriguing me

Joshy92

Devoted Member
Mar 25, 2021
C'mon, bro. Maya's gonna end up goin to Vinny to have you whacked. She slready came to me once over your cheating on her. You're totally fucked.
I can't help it there are so many lovely ladies
I'll be playing this soon.
Let's see if I add any more beautiful sweethearts to my list

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: Dark Silence
4.30 star(s) 6 Votes