• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.
4.30 star(s) 6 Votes

ImperialD

Devoted Member
Oct 24, 2019
not bad ... i think ending it at the party ... well it ended there for me anyways .. couldn't find a way past that point ... i'm not gonna say anything about images or story ... both are pretty good .. and i know you had said you're gonna be fixing them ..
i guess at this point i would have to say . would i play this .. well yeah you've done a pretty damn good job on it .... could i support you .. sorry i wish i could i'm retired and can't afford to much .. if i could yeah i believe you'd be worth my support ... congratz on making a game ... i'll no doubt be keeping on eye on this game :)

(y)(y)(y)(y)(y)

Reactions: GatewayGames

Kadajko

Oct 28, 2021
I don't know if dev is aware of this but there is a serious disconnect between intention and actuality when it comes to Mia. You see, Mia is ( I guess ) supposed to be a loyal option for a player that is looking for love and not just sex, however she seriously misses that mark. She has known MC for 4 years but instead chose to date a bad boy jock Travis who pumped and dumped her. No self-respecting man is going to take a girl like that seriously, not going to be captain save a hoe and a second choice for her to settle down with once the bad boy is done with her. Just my two cents.

aob86

May 12, 2019
I don't know if dev is aware of this but there is a serious disconnect between intention and actuality when it comes to Mia. You see, Mia is ( I guess ) supposed to be a loyal option for a player that is looking for love and not just sex, however she seriously misses that mark. She has known MC for 4 years but instead chose to date a bad boy jock Travis who pumped and dumped her. No self-respecting man is going to take a girl like that seriously, not going to be captain save a hoe and a second choice for her to settle down with once the bad boy is done with her. Just my two cents.
I dont think thats fair to Mia, shes what 18? theres only mention of 1 boyfriend? doesnt make her sound like a hoe to me, if she dated a badboy and learnt after the first one then great it means shes learnt it 15 years before most women do

Kadajko

Oct 28, 2021
I dont think thats fair to Mia, shes what 18? theres only mention of 1 boyfriend? doesnt make her sound like a hoe to me, if she dated a badboy and learnt after the first one then great it means shes learnt it 15 years before most women do
They don't learn anything. They are either smart women that understand that you don't date a bad boy, or they chase the butterflies and exactment of dating a bad boy no matter their status in relationship. It might seem like I am making too many assumptions, but as a rule that is mostly are correct. If she is a woman that wants a guy that every other woman wants because he is the alpha chad, if she has no self-respect and doesn't care that the man she is with throws his sausage down an alley way for every stray bitch to chew on, she is not a serious relationship material. She is a ticking time bomb that will eventually cheat on MC with another bad boy when the relationship gets boring for her, then she will be very ''sorry'' and repeat the cycle again. She is not a hoe because she has fucked a lot of guys, she is a hoe because she will be fucked by every bad boy that shows her enough attention through out her life even if it means cheating on her partner. It is not something she can control, it is her nature, if it was not she wouldn't have the desire to date Travis in the first place.

Samu Al Hydit

May 16, 2019
How do you even know he pumped and dumped her? You from the future or something?

Kadajko

Oct 28, 2021
How do you even know he pumped and dumped her? You from the future or something?
Logical assumption. They've been together, they are big boy and girl so they fucked, she probably left him because he cheated and didn't give a shit about her. When I say pumped and dumped I don't necessarily imply that he broke up with her, just that he checked out.

Samu Al Hydit

May 16, 2019
Logical assumption. They've been together, they are big boy and girl so they fucked, she probably left him because he cheated and didn't give a shit about her. When I say pumped and dumped I don't necessarily imply that he broke up with her, just that he checked out.
Damn, you have the final version or something? Give me the copy you play, I wanna check where you get these wild ass opinions.

• Angry
Reactions: holaje12

Kadajko

Oct 28, 2021
Damn, you have the final version or something? Give me the copy you play, I wanna check where you get these wild ass opinions.
I might be wrong, but the fact that she dated him in the first place is red-flag enough, I don't NEED to know that it is like I say in order to understand that she is not a good partner. This is just the direction that I see the game going, if I am wrong it's fine, if dev adjusts the story would be better, because currently Mia is a good option for a lusty player for casual fun and nothing else, she is not a good loyal option.

Dark Silence

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 17, 2021
I might be wrong, but the fact that she dated him in the first place is red-flag enough, I don't NEED to know that it is like I say in order to understand that she is not a good partner.
Let me try and explain something that most people just don't understand. People are strange. They have what is called 'Preferences'. Sometimes those preferences turn out to be bad, sometimes good. No one has the same preferences. But there's also something called naiveté. Or gullible if you will. People look past red flags all the time and maybe this guy(I haven't played yet) said all the right things, did all the right things and the girl accepted it.

Anyway, how does that make her not a good partner? I'm probably wasting my breath trying to explain and you're stuck in this thought that she chose someone other than the MC so that makes her a bad person. I don't know.

Kadajko

Oct 28, 2021
Let me try and explain something that most people just don't understand. People are strange. They have what is called 'Preferences'.
Yes, her preference was alpha bad boy, not MC.

But there's also something called naiveté. Or gullible if you will. People look past red flags all the time and maybe this guy(I haven't played yet) said all the right things, did all the right things and the girl accepted it.
Naïve gullible girl is not a good partner.

Anyway, how does that make her not a good partner? I'm probably wasting my breath trying to explain and you're stuck in this thought that she chose someone other than the MC so that makes her a bad person. I don't know.
She made her choice, MC is second choice, not the first, she made that very clear.

Look, I would say the same exact thing to a girl, if she had a crush on a guy she knew for 4 years and he went and dated a bimbo cheerleader in front of her face instead of her, I would advise her to never date that guy.

Dark Silence

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 17, 2021
Yes, her preference was alpha bad boy, not MC.

Naïve gullible girl is not a good partner.

She made her choice, MC is second choice, not the first, she made that very clear.

Look, I would say the same exact thing to a girl, if she had a crush on a guy she knew for 4 years and he went and dated a bimbo cheerleader in front of her face instead of her, I would advise her to never date that guy.
Young and impressionable people do things all the time. The woman I'm with now has been my best friend since we were kids. I never looked at her that way back then, I didn't know she had always liked me. Anyway, I always chose girls that were nothing like her. We've been together many years now. So that's where I'm coming from.

Mia, could be the best girl and you'd walk away from her because, in your opinion, she fucked up and didn't choose you first. I could understand if she was banging the entire footy team and the coach, but it's one dude.

I pretty much knew you were stuck in this thought and should've kept my mouth shut.

• Angry
Reactions: holaje12

Kadajko

Oct 28, 2021
Young and impressionable people do things all the time. The woman I'm with now has been my best friend since we were kids. I never looked at her that way back then, I didn't know she had always liked me. Anyway, I always chose girls that were nothing like her. We've been together many years now. So that's where I'm coming from.
That is cool. So what is the reason? Why did you choose women that were nothing like your current woman is and why did you change your mind on her?

I pretty much knew you were stuck in this thought and should've kept my mouth shut.
I am always very much open to changing my mind.

Dark Silence

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 17, 2021
That is cool. So what is the reason? Why did you choose women that were nothing like your current woman is and why did you change your mind on her?
She was one of us guys. I never saw her in that way. The things us guys did, she did. I liked a more feminine type. A girly girl so to speak. So, I left for uni, graduated, got married, had a kid and then divorced. I and my daughter moved back to my home town and things went from there with my current and last. She's still not a girly girl and she's a mechanic by trade. lol But she had gotten married also during that time and also divorced. So, there ya go.

Kadajko

Oct 28, 2021
She was one of us guys. I never saw her in that way. The things us guys did, she did. I liked a more feminine type. A girly girl so to speak. So, I left for uni, graduated, got married, had a kid and then divorced. I and my daughter moved back to my home town and things went from there with my current and last. She's still not a girly girl and she's a mechanic by trade. lol But she had gotten married also during that time and also divorced. So, there ya go.
I am sorry but you haven't answered my question at all. Why did you change your mind? You started being into less feminine girls and are now less attracted to feminine girls? Why did you start dating her? Do you enjoy that she is less feminine?

Dark Silence

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 17, 2021
I am sorry but you haven't answered my question at all. Why did you change your mind? You started being into less feminine girls and are now less attracted to feminine girls? Why did you start dating her? Do you enjoy that she is less feminine?
No. I did answer your question. After all these years, since we were kids, I actually realized she was the best choice. Despite her not being a girly girl. I mean, what are people actually wanting in a partner? Someone who they can trust. Someone they can always turn to and depend on. She's all that and more. She's a beautiful woman inside and out and I was looking past all that and was more focused on the outside of someone. You could say I was a shallow motherfucker and you'd be spot on.

Kadajko

Oct 28, 2021
No. I did answer your question. After all these years, since we were kids, I actually realized she was the best choice. Despite her not being a girly girl. I mean, what are people actually wanting in a partner? Someone who they can trust. Someone they can always turn to and depend on. She's all that and more. She's a beautiful woman inside and out and I was looking past all that and was more focused on the outside of someone. You could say I was a shallow motherfucker and you'd be spot on.
Ok, that makes perfect sense. I guess I just want to stay on the safer side and date a person that was never shallow to begin with. Same as for example not wanting to date someone with a criminal record, even if they have changed and are not a criminal anymore. Reason is that the thought might still be at the back of your head, for peace of mind so to speak. Do you think that is fair?

Reactions: Edhinor

bitsybobs3

Ultimate Torrent Dude
Donor
Jun 13, 2021
BeyondTheVeil-EP1
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

4.30 star(s) 6 Votes