• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.
4.30 star(s) 6 Votes

Beast Within

Nov 9, 2017
After all these years, since we were kids, I actually realized she was the best choice.

if I may, my two cents. I believe it was the amount of time you two were without contact ( I would guess from what you said, if I am wrong I apologise) which more or less gave you a fresh start.

I am assuming here, but if you both were in contact and around eachother while you both got married, got children and got divorced, perhaps your relationship would not advance. this is not a rule ofcourse and you are on point that people change in their life time plus from their experiences.

I think what the other player says, is that for those four years both mc and the girl were around eachother and mc saw her dating someone else ( a bad guy). I personally would never date a girl, that was in a relationship with someone I know. and the fact that her choice in men is obvious, is, in my book a red flag, which would be vastly magnified if I found out ( or she admited herself) that she was naive, gullible, blind to that the other guy was a bad boy ( or not blind) and chose to fuck with him (or not, I suppose we dont know).

with regards.

Dark Silence

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 17, 2021
Ok, that makes perfect sense. I guess I just want to stay on the safer side and date a person that was never shallow to begin with. Same as for example not wanting to date someone with a criminal record, even if they have changed and are not a criminal anymore. Reason is that the thought might still be at the back of your head, for peace of mind so to speak. Do you think that is fair?
We'll probably get deleted soon for being off-topic, but I must say that sometimes we have to live and make mistakes before we find what we actually want and need. I'm old now and I've made a shit ton of mistakes. It's why I ended up fucking up my marriage. But with my current, I won't make those same mistakes.

• Angry
Reactions: holaje12

Dark Silence

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 17, 2021
if I may, my two cents. I believe it was the amount of time you two were without contact ( I would guess from what you said, if I am wrong I apologise) which more or less gave you a fresh start.

I am assuming here, but if you both were in contact and around eachother while you both got married, got children and got divorced, perhaps your relationship would not advance. this is not a rule ofcourse and you are on point that people change in their life time plus from their experiences.

I think what the other player says, is that for those four years both mc and the girl were around eachother and mc saw her dating someone else ( a bad guy). I personally would never date a girl, that was in a relationship with someone I know. and the fact that her choice in men is obvious, is, in my book a red flag, which would be vastly magnified if I found out ( or she admited herself) that she was naive, gullible, blind to that the other guy was a bad boy ( or not blind) and chose to fuck with him (or not, I suppose we dont know).

with regards.
You are kind of correct, but all of our crew kept in touch over the years. Over half of us are gone now and only 3 are still here. We've seen who we all dated over the years. Out of 8, there's only 3 left. So, we're very tight. We became friends back in kindergarten, except one, who moved here in 3rd grade. But these are different stories and I think I've shared enough.

Reactions: Beast Within

SlapE

Dec 4, 2022
Looks very interesting, added to the list! :)

Really liking the models and renders are great minus the lighting being too bright at times it seems.

Reactions: GatewayGames

molitar

Engaged Member
Sep 22, 2016
Is there a story and if so what type of story? Fantasy? Drama? I avoid Drama stories but like fantasy and scifi stories.

Acsuka

Mar 25, 2023
My opinion so far: The girls are beautiful and varied. The story may be interesting because of the mystical red-haired girl. It's positive that already in the first episode we got to know several girls up close (very close)... I'll be honest, I'm not a fan of super strength and abilities, but there it is... (To add to the tags - super power?) That's all about the visual details , that there really are problems with the lighting - it's very bright... The animations can still be improved, but this will definitely work... And please don't have a D&D game in it because it kills the game... Now I think that this is not a harem it will be a game, and when we get to know all the main girls, we have to choose... In the end, I will be a bit selfish, and I hope that relationships with older women will not be taboo... I already know that I need this woman (spoiler)... Many good luck and I look forward to the continuation...
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

CamaroFan432

Mar 13, 2020
Does it have some anti-cheat or something? It doesn't allow me to load an edited save.
This happens in quite a few games, I am wondering myself why that is the case for some games.
It's a "security measure" added to Renpy (v8.0+ somewhere along the lines) by the actual Renpy developers. Nothing from the VN devs. It was added to make sure, that your system doesn't get infected with something malicious, but in reality it's just a nuisance to every player. Some seasoned devs got it to be no bother anymore, others simply stick to older versions, but newer devs aren't aware of the problem at all.

Last edited:
Reactions: RexGenocide

holaje12

Dec 17, 2018
She made her choice, MC is second choice, not the first, she made that very clear.

Look, I would say the same exact thing to a girl, if she had a crush on a guy she knew for 4 years and he went and dated a bimbo cheerleader in front of her face instead of her, I would advise her to never date that guy.
She made it clear indeed, she says herself that she knew MC had feelings for her and even jokes about it being too obvious:
So even knowing that (everyone knew actually since it was so obvious), she chose to go and fuck some other dude and leave MC looking like a cucked dumbass.
Well... shit didn't go so well for her and her big bad boy... but , oh who is there?? MC like a brainless dog waiting for his turn, such a lucky girl.:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO: Lucky MC has no self-respect.
Its funny how some people have this savior/ white knight complex that just want to save these girls that are just settling for them as what they actually wanted didn't turn out well because if it did they wouldn't even look at them. And it is more funny how Mia is the Loyal/love/ typical childhood friend option in the game so there will be no choice to cuck her, probably just staying in friendly terms with her if not on the love route:rolleyes: Should really be an option to tell her that mc did have feelings but not anymore, fuck her.
Btw I ctrl skipped her route and she is even playing hard to get lmaooo :ROFLMAO: , did she do that shit to the other dude?? somehow I dont think soo lmaoo, well I am done with her, hopefully she isnt the main girl in the game and the others have enough content.

Last edited:

Kadajko

Oct 28, 2021
hopefully she isnt the main girl in the game and the others have enough content.
She is unfortunately, but it feels like there will be a few main girls. All this means is just that loyalty playthrough is fucked since she is the loyalty poster child in this game. Also good catch with the confession, I even forgot about that, even more reasons.

Should really be an option to tell her that mc did have feelings but not anymore, fuck her.
I really agree with this, maybe not straight up ''FUCK YOU! '' but when she asks if you had feelings for her there 100% should be a reply along the lines of ''I had feelings for you until you started dating Travis''.

hysepReC

Feb 16, 2022
I agree that Mia dating that jock in the past is not a good look for her but the MC is only a "simp" if you choose to make him one. You can tease Mia by not giving a straight answer when she asks if you ever had feelings for her, then back off when she tries to kiss you. You can lie to her about the party. You can fuck Cassie in Mia's bed.

Mia being such an unappealing love interest means i probably won't bother playing the loyalty path but i'm very satisfied with how things went on my lust/charisma playthrough (especially with Olivia).

Last edited:

Kadajko

Oct 28, 2021
I agree that Mia dating that jock in the past is not a good look for her but the MC is only a "simp" if you choose to make him one. You can tease Mia by not giving a straight answer when she asks if you ever had feelings for her, then back off when she tries to kiss you. You can lie to her about the party. You can fuck Cassie in Mia's bed.
My issue about Mia is not that. It is that she is a ''loyal'' option, since we have a ''morality'' system. However what you describe is exactly what you would logically do, treat her like a pump and dump since she is not a serious option, you would go for her on the lust path, or ignore her on the loyalty path, which is completely the opposite of what I think the dev intended.

4.30 star(s) 6 Votes