4.30 star(s) 6 Votes

EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
banner_.jpg

Overview:
After a turbulent Summer, you arrive on campus full of hope. Just as it seems things are falling back into their old, frustrating routine, a moment of curiosity uproots your life. Soon after, a foreboding encounter warns of the nightmare your life is about to become. As you're unwillingly made the target of a twisted corporation, you'll have to navigate keeping you and the ones around you safe while an even darker threat is looming out of sight, pulling it's own set of strings.

Your new gifts will present abundant opportunities to form connections with those around you and the new people entering your life. But you may need to proceed carefully, some of those around you may be wearing a mask to hide their true intentions.​

Thread Updated: 2024-02-18
Release Date: 2024-02-11
Developer: GatewayGames -
Censored: No
Version: Episode 2
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux: - - - -
Mac: - - - -

ep1s5r35.jpg ep1s9r8.jpg ep1s12r7.jpg ep1s14r4.JPG ep1s14r23.JPG
ep1s15r13.JPG ep1s15r62.JPG ep1s15r145.JPG ep1s6r24.jpg ep1s2r10.JPG

Last edited by a moderator:

Chimba

Mar 6, 2020
Your new gifts will present abundant opportunities to form connections with those around you and the new people entering your life.But you may need to proceed carefully, some of those around you may be wearing a mask to hide their true intentions.
hmmmm-homer-simpson.gif
Nothing better than starting a game distrusting all the characters :BootyTime:

Leaving that aside, dev kinks/fetishes are going to be avoidable (they don't happen in the story according to player choice) skippable (they happen in the story but the player doesn't see the scene) forced by plot?

For example, if at some point in the story it turns out that one of the characters the player was interested in turns out to have bad intentions, is it possible to avoid those characters or at least have a little revenge for the deception?:WeSmart:
Edit:By the way, is this going to have superpower or supernatural elements? (I just asked for the part that says "your new gifts")

Thanks, good luck.

Last edited:

Beast Within

Nov 9, 2017
immpresive renders but just as someone already said, some are a bit too bright.
that aside everything looks beautiful
I will add to those asking about future tags especially if it will contain

good luck with your game and best of wishes!

• Haha
Reactions: TiffanyMonroe

Takkertje

Mar 4, 2020
Got 4 choices but can't pick 'Talk to Mia'
End of this release?
confusing or is this a bug?

edit" restarted and going on with the end of the party

nevermind

Samu Al Hydit

May 16, 2019
Alright, so I've played the entire Ep 1. Some thoughts on what to improve:
  • English is fine; much better than many games here, but you do miss out on some punctuations
  • Cassie is mistakenly labelled as Chloe several times. Fix this ASAP since it's pretty annoying
  • Lower the brightness/contrast/whatever it is that'll make the game feel less like a flashbang. My eyes actually hurt during the intro with the two scientists
  • Renders, particularly the characters, feel stiff. E.g. the basketball scene is really flat because there's no sense of motion or any movement whatsoever. Please improve the body expressions so characters and the overall scenes can feel more fluid and more interesting to look at
  • While I did say your English is fine overall, things do progress a bit too quick. It would've been fine if you could add one of two small talks before you end interactions between MC and other characters
  • The bottom option during the last party scene is hidden behind the dialogue box
Overall, not bad as far as first impression goes. Hope you'll get even better as you develop this game GatewayGames. I wish you luck.

4.30 star(s) 6 Votes