• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Brololol

Oct 19, 2017
Nice game, goin fullscreen resolves the food delivery problem. But 1 thing, how do I see how many slut points I have? like if I wan't to go to GH I need 20. But where do I can see how may I have?

Reactions: dick bullcock

fanbased

Jul 9, 2018
Nice game, goin fullscreen resolves the food delivery problem. But 1 thing, how do I see how many slut points I have? like if I wan't to go to GH I need 20. But where do I can see how may I have?
press escape you see your money there and outgoing or slut

Behemoth19

Apr 18, 2018
hi everybody ! nice game. can we have a list if what can you do at this point ? i got the bunny outfit and some action in the club. and i saw there was some options on the park but i dint had the independent points. besides that is there anything else on this patch ? dont get me wrong im not complaining i just dont want to miss anything

Reactions: Brololol

Rimiru

Mar 20, 2019
The visuals in the game actually look quite good and the game looks to have a lot of promise however the camera controles are absolutely horrible.

TheHiddenOne

Aug 5, 2017
I think this game is promising, so good work! ^_^
I also like the graphic and the model for the protagonist. =)

Just two things:
Firstly, how do you check the weekday? The landlord never wanted any money and I have no clue what day it is.. :D

The other thing is, the controls make it very hard to play on a notebook, is there any way to move the camera without the mouse?

Rene1807

Jan 14, 2018
hi Guys
I have the problem that I can not turn around my axis, I can only go forward, back left or right.
one has an advice for me.

APoc1

Apr 22, 2018
I think this game is promising, so good work! ^_^
I also like the graphic and the model for the protagonist. =)

Just two things:
Firstly, how do you check the weekday? The landlord never wanted any money and I have no clue what day it is.. :D

The other thing is, the controls make it very hard to play on a notebook, is there any way to move the camera without the mouse?
To check what day it is you have to press the ESC key , make sure you can see your energy meter if you are at the city map it does not work. You can also see some of your other stats in that screen. Also if you don't sleep the day repeats infinitely. normally when it is Monday she will not be able to do anything else in the morning except go to the land lords house/door.

I don't think you can move the camera with out the mouse being you have an almost 360 degree view the arrow keys are probably not functional I have not tested them so I am not positive. If you use a track ball like I do the camera works really well not as well with a mouse but still works. The Dev is aware of the camera issues and is apparently making tweaks according to his post in this thread.

I like the game so far , the EXP points need a little adjusting or the cost of skills needs to be lowered a little but you can only do so much right now due to the lack of scenes. As time goes by I am sure once the dev quits teeking the UI the content will increase.

Reactions: TheHiddenOne

TheHiddenOne

Aug 5, 2017
@Apoc1 Thanks! No idea how I missed that. ^^'
But apparently I did repeat a couple of days. Most fascinating.
I hope this will be fixed next version :D

Also, is there a chance to skip the job?
If the day repeats you don't have to go to work but otherwise you have to (which is sometimes a bit annoying ^^')

APoc1

Apr 22, 2018
@Apoc1 Thanks! No idea how I missed that. ^^'
But apparently I did repeat a couple of days. Most fascinating.
I hope this will be fixed next version :D

Also, is there a chance to skip the job?
If the day repeats you don't have to go to work but otherwise you have to (which is sometimes a bit annoying ^^')

You can skip the job on Sat and Sun, however you need money for food/energy. After all no fucky sucky with out energy ^.^ I think you can skip the job during the week but you may lose your shift , I have not tried that yet to see how hard it is to get your shift back. Now there is a way to not work and still survive as the game is currently and still be able to grind for skill points you can get 10$ every time you visit the glory hole. You will not earn enough that way to buy clothes though.
I used the staying awake flaw after I had enough money so I could grind out the skills leveling before I realized you could buy enough food with glory hole money. I better not get to much farther into details being I don't want to spoil it for others and I have not yet figured out the spoiler tag thingy

Haolry

Mar 25, 2019
Changed "Submissive" to Slut, and "Outgoing" to Independent. Still not entirely sure about this. Probably will change again in next releases.
The first change is good, but i think its better to keep Outgoing instead of Independent (or pick another word like Sociality(?) in Nymphomania Paradox), that will make it more neutral. Independent just sounds like the opposite of Submissive.
Also, its still shows Submissive in the Status screen
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

1.00 star(s) 1 Vote