dropbear1234

Sep 8, 2017
How much actual content is there? Is it worth playing yet?
It has been while that I played this one, but off the top of my head I would say there are maybe 4-5 Sexscenes, and a tiny bit of story. All streched by some (bearable) grinding. Whether it's worth playing: I would say yes, if you view it as a techdemo. The developer did attempt a somewhat novel approach, with a traverseable 3D environment (over the shoulder camera). Be aware however, that there is a good chance the project is abandoned or at least the last update has been while ago. All in all, I say go for it if you have some time on your hands and want to see something different from the million Daz-renpy-VNs.

Edit: Sorry, I misspoke about the camera. It's actually an orbital camera, centered on the protagonist.

Last edited:

APoc1

Apr 22, 2018
This dev is not getting much support and has to work a different job most of the time to make ends meet. So even though I am really wanting another update I can totally understand why it is taking a long time. The game has a lot of promise IMO. It looks like there is one person doing this so think about it story , coding and art all from one person. Updates are going to be slow as hell especially being he has to work ... I will wait though I really like where this seems to be going so far.

Dante232

Apr 5, 2019
xD thank you, im taking notes for bugs to solve in the next update, i aprecciate your report :)

How do you exit the food delivery screen. i resixed my resolution sveral times to make sure it didnt cut out an arrow however i do not see one and i cant order food without becoming stuck

cooperdk

Engaged Member
Jul 23, 2017
It's a good deal when you can make one post on Patreon in half a year and still cash in $81 a month on it.
I spend an immense amount of hours on an adult craigslist-type of site and cash in less than that from ads.

Prick

Jul 17, 2017
i meant that there are still patreons that are supporting pink lotus if this project would have permamently shut down patreon should also be shutdown
You can still support at a patreon if the account still accepts payments. If Pink Lotus does not release anything within (X) time, you simply lose money. Fact is, Lotus has not given any public word to support his inactivity. Hopefully he is fine, and not dead or in prison etc.

fanbased

Jul 9, 2018
You can still support at a patreon if the account still accepts payments. If Pink Lotus does not release anything within (X) time, you simply lose money. Fact is, Lotus has not given any public word to support his inactivity. Hopefully he is fine, and not dead or in prison etc.
doesnt he control this f95zone page for this game or im i wrong

1.00 star(s) 1 Vote