APoc1

Apr 22, 2018
do you need to have vaginal skills before you can do anal?

I have played all the content in the public release and have not seen any Anal yet outside of her masturbating and that requires the right dildo(the studded one). If there is then the only place I can think of where it might be is with Dude by the bar on the independent side. I could not tell which part was being penetrated there. This game could benefit from a zoom option.

tania

Jun 30, 2017
it would be nice a gamepad compatible on this game, controling in 3rd person view with a gamepad is better.

PoyntFury

The Man With The Need To Breed
Donor
Dec 14, 2017
Probably time to mark this as potentially abandoned. Glad I waited before pledging anything to it, would have been a waste of money.

APoc1

Apr 22, 2018
That is too bad I was liking this game. I just checked the Patreon page and no activity since mid Apr. Also I remember checking that page before and the money counter has not changed at all. :(

PoyntFury

The Man With The Need To Breed
Donor
Dec 14, 2017
That is too bad I was liking this game. I just checked the Patreon page and no activity since mid Apr. Also I remember checking that page before and the money counter has not changed at all. :(
Eh, Brozeks is far worse. They get 450 a month and haven't posted anything in a year.

APoc1

Apr 22, 2018
with the lack of money support things will be slow for sure. I hope the Dev continues even if slow. He/she was posting in here at one point I guess will see eventually...

The Sexy Chinaman

Degenerate
Game Developer
Jun 3, 2018
I found a bug, I can't remember exactly how I did it, but I went to bed with no energy and I was either tabbing out or spamming E and my in-game mouse curser disappeared. I wasn't able to select any of the bed options and couldn't back out of the menu.

Ekwals

Oct 19, 2018
I found a bug, I can't remember exactly how I did it, but I went to bed with no energy and I was either tabbing out or spamming E and my in-game mouse curser disappeared. I wasn't able to select any of the bed options and couldn't back out of the menu.
Don't think this will get fixed since the dev has been gone for couple of months now

Kinjiru

Sep 30, 2018
Is this abandoned? I supported the creator on Patreon but stopped because they seemed to stop communicating or updating.

Edit: I see the dev is posting here so I guess it's not, I'm still unclear how active dev is or isn't, though. I like the game a lot but it seemed to just go silent for a while.

Prick

Engaged Member
Jul 17, 2017
Is this abandoned? I supported the creator on Patreon but stopped because they seemed to stop communicating or updating.

Edit: I see the dev is posting here so I guess it's not, I'm still unclear how active dev is or isn't, though. I like the game a lot but it seemed to just go silent for a while.
Lotus has not posted on Patreon since April, and hasn't posted here since March.

Charges on Patreon should have been frozen, since there's no updates coming.
But that leads me to believe Lotus is either in medical, or legal trouble.
It's possible they can't even access a computer right now.

It might be safe to tag this game as abandoned for now.

Kinjiru

Sep 30, 2018
Lotus has not posted on Patreon since April, and hasn't posted here since March.

Charges on Patreon should have been frozen, since there's no updates coming.
But that leads me to believe Lotus is either in medical, or legal trouble.
It's possible they can't even access a computer right now.

It might be safe to tag this game as abandoned for now.
Thank you for the info.

velkensen

Oct 28, 2017
Well I guess its not abandoned anymore since he posted
We should probably wait for an new version uploaded here before we switch again. We can't keep getting our hopes (and other things) up when all we really have is a couple UI screenshots and an area render without an actual build including the updates.

Reactions: Brololol and Ekwals
1.00 star(s) 1 Vote