Prick

Jul 17, 2017
july 14 12:30am patreon posting was yes that march was in here but this is not the page he updates what he does to the game.
The tag is exclusive to this site. A game which is tagged with "abandoned" simply means there is no known updates coming. The tag is only applied after so many months of inactivity from the developer. If the developer shared a post which said no updates for the next year, it would be placed "on hold".

fanbased

Jul 9, 2018
The tag is exclusive to this site. A game which is tagged with "abandoned" simply means there is no known updates coming. The tag is only applied after so many months of inactivity from the developer. If the developer shared a post which said no updates for the next year, it would be placed "on hold".
how does that releate to what i said to hanahsolo

• Angry
Reactions: Prick

fanbased

Jul 9, 2018
Same how how what you said related to my post that was to guy who said that Becoming_Dev controls this post. As i pointed out that last time he posted was at March.
and i said he posted in patreon in july and yes he posted here last time in march but patreon is his main posting platform

fanbased

Jul 9, 2018
i mean you answed this to this (july 14 12:30am patreon posting was yes that march was in here but this is not the page he updates what he does to the game.) which does not relate and who marked this project as abandoned there has been many projects marked as abandoned and they got update.

Prick

Jul 17, 2017
i mean you answed this to this (july 14 12:30am patreon posting was yes that march was in here but this is not the page he updates what he does to the game.) which does not relate and who marked this project as abandoned there has been many projects marked as abandoned and they got update.
You already answered yourself. If the game gets an update, it will no longer be considered abandoned. You're starting to spam this thread with nothing productive, so please move on.

fanbased

Jul 9, 2018
You already answered yourself. If the game gets an update, it will no longer be considered abandoned. You're starting to spam this thread with nothing productive, so please move on.
im not spamming just answering when people say something to me its rude just not answer but good day or night to you and lets hope this game comes back to alive. and ofcource that pink lotus is alive and well i hope.

1.00 star(s) 1 Vote