• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Dedeyorgun961

Jul 20, 2018
I solve macOS food delivery bug.
1- Enter Food Delivery
2- Buy Food
3- Click command+f
4- And then game is minimized
5- You dont click ''x'' click right side the ''x'' while game minimized.
6- Food delivery is closed you again click command+f
7- Problem solved.
Ekran Resmi 2019-03-12 22.39.59.png
Ekran Resmi 2019-03-12 22.40.02.png

Hardtits

Feb 20, 2019
Hi, when i start the game i always have this problem:

Fatal error - Failed to load mono

How can i solve this?

Becoming_Dev

Game Developer
Jan 14, 2019
So far I have done the blowjobs for both guys in the bathroom and the glory hole ones, also gotten all the outfits and toys. Is there any actual sex? So far only blowjobs. I'm doing the sub route, do I have to do both at the same time?
There's only sex on the outgoing/independent route with the guys on the club. More scenes will be added on next release.

Becoming_Dev

Game Developer
Jan 14, 2019
Is there any actual sleep sex or vaginal sex at all in this game or is it mistagged? Gloryhole, club, landlord, it's only BJ stuff.
Yes, there is a secret minigame involving Sleep Sex. Also, there is vaginal sex with the guys on the club, if you go to a hotel room with them.

ea3794

Modder
Mar 30, 2018
I solve macOS food delivery bug.
1- Enter Food Delivery
2- Buy Food
3- Click command+f
4- And then game is minimized
5- You dont click ''x'' click right side the ''x'' while game minimized.
6- Food delivery is closed you again click command+f
7- Problem solved.
Same issue with food delivery on Linux. The X button cannot be clicked. I tried alt-tabbing, minimizing, maximizing... does not do a thing. The problem is that button hit boxes are not where they are shown. I suspect the close button is simply off-screen. I was able to fix this problem by alt-tabbing and then maximizing in previous version but this no longer works.

To illustrate one example of buttons not being where they are:

Untitled.png

Touching yourself shows how extreme the button locations can be, being almost completely off-screen:

1552427620301.png

Reactions: Becoming_Dev

Becoming_Dev

Game Developer
Jan 14, 2019
Same issue with food delivery on Linux. The X button cannot be clicked. I tried alt-tabbing, minimizing, maximizing... does not do a thing. The problem is that button hit boxes are not where they are shown. I suspect the close button is simply off-screen. I was able to fix this problem by alt-tabbing and then maximizing in previous version but this no longer works.

To illustrate one example of buttons not being where they are:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Touching yourself shows how extreme the button locations can be, being almost completely off-screen:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Thanks!! this is really helpfull. For the longest time i though it was compatibility issues x.x

sick0r

Oct 1, 2017
Are the Personality skills (Charisma/Lewdness) needed for anything beyond the first level? For example the 3 guys in the Park at evening? Or just in generall I would like to know if there's a point in grinding those out atm because I'm level 8 now, which already took two long play sessions, and this is getting tiredsome.

edit: neat game so far (y)

Reactions: Becoming_Dev

Becoming_Dev

Game Developer
Jan 14, 2019
Are the Personality skills (Charisma/Lewdness) needed for anything beyond the first level? For example the 3 guys in the Park at evening? Or just in generall I would like to know if there's a point in grinding those out atm because I'm level 8 now, which already took two long play sessions, and this is getting tiredsome.

edit: neat game so far (y)
not really, there is no situatuon that need more than 1 charisma or lewdness....
Also, the skill system is going to change later, i wanna make it more organic, like doing certain action raise the skills.
Glad you like it so far :)

dublux

Jul 16, 2018
Just so you know Becoming_Dev, there are people who really enjoy your game, I am one of them for sure. Keep making the game YOU want to make. People who like it will flock to it the more you love your own game. Figured I'd say it just because I saw some people talk shit about graphics ect. Look forward to new updates and seeing what fetishes are added.
Graphics is terrible, he should fix it first.

Speedy1505

Jul 1, 2018
I don't quite understand the game on the train yet ...
Do I have to press the buttons quickly or slowly now?
I always only lose :(

APoc1

Apr 22, 2018
I don't quite understand the game on the train yet ...
Do I have to press the buttons quickly or slowly now?
I always only lose :(

If you up your stamina skill you can do all the actions with out failing in the train scene. The stamina meter works opposite of the reg stamina meter during other scenes. If the gauge fills all the way you loose . EX. using groping 3 will max the meter when you have level 1 stamina and you fail , at level two stamina you can complete the train scene using groping 3. There is a way to use Groping 3 with 1st lev stamina you have to switch back to touch him until the meter calms down and switch back again rinse and repeat...

dick bullcock

Aug 11, 2018
I like everything about the game. It is fresh, easy to play, runs smooth, and the design and graphics are in concordance (I like so much the graphics).
My congratulations to the developer!
Looking forward the next update!!!

opsssss (wish list?):
the 2 park guys event is eternal!!!! (it took me more than 10 minutes to finish it)
I would randomly change the photo model cloths....

1.00 star(s) 1 Vote