Becoming_Dev

Game Developer
Jan 14, 2019
There is actually a bug with the sleeping menu on the bed, maybe It also aplies for the computer menu, as the code may be similar. I cannot remember the trigger really well, but It is something like walking away from bed with the menu still open, or away from the computer, for example.

The menu in question becomes un-interactive, It cannot be closed and neither you can click in any option. I solved the bug by interacting with the bed again, then the options on the menu were duplicated, I had 2 sleep buttons, in this instance. Then I proceded to click on the X, wich I only had seen one, different from the other duped buttons, and the whole thing closed. The game worked normally after that.
It may happen because the MC is hitting both the notebook and bed trigger at the same time, since they are really close....
I'll check it. Thanks!

Becoming_Dev

Game Developer
Jan 14, 2019
Rare to see a developer be this active, good job =}
Have patience and bravo my man.
Thanks! Its also rare too see such a supportive comunity :)
If some day i can do this full-time, im going to update the game a lot faster. Right now im doing the best with the free time i have :p

testry

Sep 18, 2017
yay! Thanks for the update!!! Keep up the good work, I love this game!

PS: I noticed Paypal in the Patreon payment, I read a lot that many creators avoid it because when it comes to erotic area it is a no-no from Paypal. I don't know what to say, take care!

Reactions: Becoming_Dev

elimac

Aug 8, 2016
In first, congrat for your job ! a lot of potential...
I'm stuck in Food deliver menu to.
"X" in the corner does not work. (I used the mac version).

Becoming_Dev

Game Developer
Jan 14, 2019
In first, congrat for your job ! a lot of potential...
I'm stuck in Food deliver menu to.
"X" in the corner does not work. (I used the mac version).
Try 1920x1080 resolution, other users report this problem and aparently that worked

JJATH

May 2, 2017
Hmm this game won't run for me either. Running windows 10 and it won't even launch no error or anything.

StitchX

Jul 22, 2018
So far I have done the blowjobs for both guys in the bathroom and the glory hole ones, also gotten all the outfits and toys. Is there any actual sex? So far only blowjobs. I'm doing the sub route, do I have to do both at the same time?

bas

retired
Respected User
Donor
Former Staff
May 6, 2017
@Becoming_Dev would you please let me know what tags should be here only for the content that is currently in this version of the game? Thanks

testry

Sep 18, 2017
@Becoming_Dev I mentioned about the previous version the camera had some clipping issues. For a fraction of second you can see the inside of the houses while the camera adjusts it's position. I couldn't take screenshots. (EDIT: I managed to take a capture using a screen recorder software.)

The camera still does the same, however I found this spot where the camera can even stay on the other side of the wall (51).

testry

Sep 18, 2017
@Becoming_Dev I noticed another bug: sometimes after having sex in the club the time resets to the same day morning. It happened with the "Independent" sex partners and I think it does when have sex, return to the club then have sex again.

1.00 star(s) 1 Vote