yokabo

Jan 27, 2018
I for one love what your doing, as an artist myself i understand how long things like this can take. i love the game so far and love the art and thank you greatly for your effort. always going to be haters on the internet. i say keep up the good work and keep doing what you enjoy

Reactions: Becoming_Dev

Becoming_Dev

Game Developer
Jan 14, 2019
I for one love what your doing, as an artist myself i understand how long things like this can take. i love the game so far and love the art and thank you greatly for your effort. always going to be haters on the internet. i say keep up the good work and keep doing what you enjoy
Thanks :) dont worry, i expected this to happen :p . Most of the comments are very positive and supportive so i dont really mind a few negative comments.
Is imposible to make a game that absolutely everybody like so i wont even try. I'll make the game i myself would like to play and see what happens... if no one like it so be it.

Reactions: testry and yokabo

yokabo

Jan 27, 2018
i am also having trouble finding the secret scene, does it happen at certain time or require submissive or outgoing?

criz

Oct 4, 2017
does unlocking the secret minigame have anything to do with the opening the curtains in the room?

danny19

Jul 20, 2017
what and how on mini game please? i cant find anything but masturbate and open curtains.and submission? i keep gettin 5 points on train but says i need 20 for gloryhole and i hv zero?

Becoming_Dev

Game Developer
Jan 14, 2019
does unlocking the secret minigame have anything to do with the opening the curtains in the room?
Yep

what and how on mini game please? i cant find anything but masturbate and open curtains.and submission? i keep gettin 5 points on train but says i need 20 for gloryhole and i hv zero?
Maybe you keep getting 5 of submission and 5 of outgoing, and they go back to zero. If you keep getting trouble finding the minigame send me an inbox and i'll tell you :p

Reactions: yokabo

DrGrigor

Nov 12, 2018
I could get carpal tunnel just by clicking on it, you should reduce the number of clicking for the masturbate scene or let ppl skip it.

Kcaamkarma

Jun 17, 2018
What a nice game. And very nice MC. I do really like that you have made the char yourself. So it is new and not one those we have seen many times. You have made a very nice alpha and I'm looking forward for more updates.

I know this is an Alpha version and you are testing game mechanics. And that more content will be added.

What I have found atm.

If I don't have the money for rent the first week. And not the Lewd skill I can go with -$ which I think is wrong. I would like to have another way to pay. Like clean the owner's house.. or other tasks. Also the payment monday morning is a bit off. As I can't go to work that day. So I lost one days payment. If i don't pay but use the pay in another way. Also the first week you can't really earn anything. As you need lvls and skills.

I don't think the right term is Submission but is more "slut". The groping is nice feat. a way to show the MC's road down a slutty path. (would be fine if MC get a 5-10$ payment for the service she is providing in the train... As is seems to be start of the prostitution/slutty path. I get paid at the glory where I need Submission/slutty points to continue. As well a payment for the "sit in bar" and the toilet path. Step 3 of the slutty path would not seems to be odd.

So perhaps you could ad more "path"...

"Slutty" for the Grouping, Glory and toilet scenes. But also that this path prostitution would go...
"Outgoing" openminded and romantic path a more "Good Girl"
"Submission eg. first master the owner. But the story could evolve as MC will meet some new char in updates. Job at an office perhaps...

And Outgoing and slutty couldn't be combine.

But perhaps: depends on who she is following/hook up with
Slutty/Submission eg. sexslave (total broken MC, )
Outgoing/Submission eg. Romantic with husband, boyfriend but with a twist. It would also be a way to use the 3 option for the rent part (Cleaning the house) the first week.

And only outgoing path could be:
The photo option would be the outgoing path/good girl (Even that it also could become a bit more lewd eg. Lesbian path with the models.). I would also like the photo job to be a career path. It would also be a way to use the 3 option for the rent part (Cleaning the house) the first week.

Last:
I have read the intro for the game. But the story is missing ingame. So I need something to why I do have to do things. It the MC a student? I need to go to school/uni. Have a part time job at the photo studio/or as prostitution to earn for my rent. What is the "goal" for MC.

Lost of thoughts. Hope you can use some. You have made a very go start. If you need help writing the story please PM me.

Becoming_Dev

Game Developer
Jan 14, 2019
Thank you, you have some great ideas :) I've been wanting to change the "Outgoing/Submissive" names too, but i didnt decide them yet. Also some thing you mentioned i wanted to do, i just didnt get the time to develop the storyline yet... I rather have the basic game mechanics ready.
Right now im focusing on customization of the MC, like clothing and hair styles, also fixing some bug, etc.
I'll pm you to chat about ideas n.n

Semi Rukiya

Game Developer
Apr 17, 2018
The game is actually really good. What I would add for sure are scenes with ejaculation before the ,,Good job/Bad job" screens. Also, I would decrease by half the comics shader thickness. Yet, You would have to fix Your riggs (example: On the second screenshot her arm looks terrible). The best way to do that is to use skin morph tool (it's so called in 3Ds max, I'm not sure about other programs). I still have no idea what's going on with that ,,secret curtain scene/minigame" so either I've got some bugs (I actually have ones, yes - mostly with time after Dance Club scenes) or I just can't figure it out at all. If You could send me a private message here I would appreciate it :D

Keep up the good work!

Reactions: Becoming_Dev

Becoming_Dev

Game Developer
Jan 14, 2019
The game is actually really good. What I would add for sure are scenes with ejaculation before the ,,Good job/Bad job" screens. Also, I would decrease by half the comics shader thickness. Yet, You would have to fix Your riggs (example: On the second screenshot her arm looks terrible). The best way to do that is to use skin morph tool (it's so called in 3Ds max, I'm not sure about other programs). I still have no idea what's going on with that ,,secret curtain scene/minigame" so either I've got some bugs (I actually have ones, yes - mostly with time after Dance Club scenes) or I just can't figure it out at all. If You could send me a private message here I would appreciate it :D

Keep up the good work!
Thanks! Yeah the shoulder problem is something that is on my list of thing to fix x.x Is horrible in the double blowjob scene.
The ejaculation scenes wont make it in the next release, but i'll try to include them for the v0.3 n.n

iamnuff

Sep 2, 2017
Where is the game's save location?
And I'll echo what other people said, having no way to make money for the first week to force you into debt just feels kinda... well, forced.

Aside from that, it's nice to see a h-game that looks and plays... like a real game.
I'll be keeping an eye on this.

Becoming_Dev

Game Developer
Jan 14, 2019
Where is the game's save location?
And I'll echo what other people said, having no way to make money for the first week to force you into debt just feels kinda... well, forced.

Aside from that, it's nice to see a h-game that looks and plays... like a real game.
I'll be keeping an eye on this.
Thanks, i'll upload a new release in a few days, and one of the thing i changed is the money thing. Now you get the money as soon as you start working. I understand that a lot of thing in the game are not good yet, but it's a work in progress, so please be patient n.n
The save location depends on what system are you using. Its called persistent data path, so you can look up the Unity persistent data path on your system to find it. On windows 10 and 8 is on C:\Users\<user_name>\AppData\LocalLow\Pink Lotus\Becoming. I hope that helps :)

JasonEagle

Jul 18, 2017
Just so you know Becoming_Dev, there are people who really enjoy your game, I am one of them for sure. Keep making the game YOU want to make. People who like it will flock to it the more you love your own game. Figured I'd say it just because I saw some people talk shit about graphics ect. Look forward to new updates and seeing what fetishes are added.

Reactions: shmerlin33 and criz

Hibikiki

Sep 29, 2018
I just found this today and I am loving this game so far! Can't wait to see more updates be made for it!

1.00 star(s) 1 Vote