kksc

Nov 19, 2018
MEGA! great! very good! keep the good work on!
Just one thought, that came up my mind when i didnt have enough money (60) on Monday …
will there ever be a scene when you dont have enough money on Monday, the landlord will use you too?

:D:p

SuperMaxo

Nov 3, 2017
I notice that when I access the Options screen, I can't un-select fullscreen mode; Also, I see that it's written to be version 0.1 alpha -- is this the same version as the one currently up (0.1.2)?

Reactions: Becoming_Dev

Becoming_Dev

Game Developer
Jan 14, 2019
I notice that when I access the Options screen, I can't un-select fullscreen mode; Also, I see that it's written to be version 0.1 alpha -- is this the same version as the one currently up (0.1.2)?
The one you are playing is 0.1.2, i didnt think it was neccesary to change the version numbre on the menu because it was mostly bug fixes with no real content added, but i'll change it in the next ones to avoid confusion...
The fullscreen toggle doesnt seem to work on linux and mac then... i'll try to make it work for the next one :)

Speedy1505

Jul 1, 2018
Hello

It's a really great game and I'm curious to see where it develops.
The fact that it has no static image pleases me very much.

But ....
- I can't play in the window - still all screens are blocked (I can't click anything else except in the game)
- I haven't figured out how to shoot the protagonist. So I couldn't manage to leave the landlord's house.

Damba

Feb 6, 2018
OK im too stupid, how to level charisma?
Maxed outgoing on one save. Nope.
Maxed submissive on another. Nope.
was level 6... do i have to level up even more to get charisma? if so the grind is pretty long and very slow atm i wouldn't do it unless i know what im getting.
EDIT: even now sure how to level lewd even with submissive maxed out.

As to the game.
Model is decent.
Mouse sensitivity slider is needed badly, as has been already mentioned.
An indicator showing which day of the week it is should be added.
Show energy/money/etc on world map would be good.
Not sure if running around naked and no one caring you do (even Mei) is intended?

P.S. hint to mini game ?

Becoming_Dev

Game Developer
Jan 14, 2019
OK im too stupid, how to level charisma?
Maxed outgoing on one save. Nope.
Maxed submissive on another. Nope.
was level 6... do i have to level up even more to get charisma? if so the grind is pretty long and very slow atm i wouldn't do it unless i know what im getting.
EDIT: even now sure how to level lewd even with submissive maxed out.

As to the game.
Model is decent.
Mouse sensitivity slider is needed badly, as has been already mentioned.
An indicator showing which day of the week it is should be added.
Show energy/money/etc on world map would be good.
Not sure if running around naked and no one caring you do (even Mei) is intended?

P.S. hint to mini game ?
The lewd and charisma are skills in the skill menu (pressing C)
If you press Escape you can see the day and time
The running around naked i left it that way so people can have some fun in this alpha. I already made the script that doesnt let her out if she has some missing clothes :p
The energy and money in the map is a good idea n.n

Hint for secret minigame: Its unlocked from your room.

Becoming_Dev

Game Developer
Jan 14, 2019
Hello

It's a really great game and I'm curious to see where it develops.
The fact that it has no static image pleases me very much.

But ....
- I can't play in the window - still all screens are blocked (I can't click anything else except in the game)
- I haven't figured out how to shoot the protagonist. So I couldn't manage to leave the landlord's house.
-Are you playing on linux or mac? i think the fullscreen doesnt work on those systems... im working to fix that. Please be patient n.n
-I dont understand this question, what do you mean shoot?

Speedy1505

Jul 1, 2018
-Are you playing on linux or mac? i think the fullscreen doesnt work on those systems... im working to fix that. Please be patient n.n
Windows 10 Professional with nVidia 1060GTX (Driver: 417.22)
-I dont understand this question, what do you mean shoot?
I want to rotate the character. I have no idea how to do that. It would be helpful if the camera always points slightly above in the viewing direction.
But I can't find any key assignments.

Speedy1505

Jul 1, 2018
yes ... it works fine ....

the animation is still a bit choppy ...
but otherwise ok ...
i would like to see the sound settings saved ...
at the moment you have to think about it -- the sound is very loud in some places

Becoming_Dev

Game Developer
Jan 14, 2019
yes ... it works fine ....

the animation is still a bit choppy ...
but otherwise ok ...
i would like to see the sound settings saved ...
at the moment you have to think about it -- the sound is very loud in some places
yes, i have to lower the volume of the ambient in the home scene, and fix some other sounds that dont get affected by the slider on the options menus... if you have any specific sound that bothers you tell me and i'll check it.

Acturios

Jul 21, 2018
I'd very much like a mouse sensitivity control. When trying to control my character the she turns too fast effectively making the game unplayable.

The game looks nice though. Thanks.

Damba

Feb 6, 2018
The lewd and charisma are skills in the skill menu (pressing C)
If you press Escape you can see the day and time
The running around naked i left it that way so people can have some fun in this alpha. I already made the script that doesnt let her out if she has some missing clothes :p
The energy and money in the map is a good idea n.n

Hint for secret minigame: Its unlocked from your room.
Press C.... god i feel stupid, well now also leveling is easier, so ya ill test more later again, i can only suggest a small reminder in the ESC menue or clickable button there. For other clueless idiots like me who didnt remember all the instructions at start.

Reactions: Becoming_Dev

testry

Sep 18, 2017
I have a suggestion about this. Maybe you can allow to remove a number of items of clothing depending on the "outgoing" level.

Another thing: you are asked, for example, "go to town?", then you need to click the window then you need to click the yes or no button to answer if you are going or not. Could you remove the question bottom window and just write the question above the buttons (or name the buttons "Go to town" and "stay here")? Or maybe not have any confirmation buttons when you want to go somewhere. Less clicks the better in my oppinion.

PS: I just found the secret minigame. Nice!

myster3

Nov 22, 2018
I've tried for a while and can't find the secret mini game. Any other hints? I've messed with that second door in the bedroom but it never opens.

Reactions: yokabo

LIZARDGOD

Jan 2, 2018
Another unfinished game started ... LEARN to first make a full-fledged, thoughtful, having at least some kind of plot and gameplay, and then, if necessary, make a patch with corrections and bugfixes LIKE EARLY All sites are crammed with such amateur projects, either with curves, or abandoned for several years. Where is rolling this stupid world ...

Becoming_Dev

Game Developer
Jan 14, 2019
Another unfinished game started ... LEARN to first make a full-fledged, thoughtful, having at least some kind of plot and gameplay, and then, if necessary, make a patch with corrections and bugfixes LIKE EARLY All sites are crammed with such amateur projects, either with curves, or abandoned for several years. Where is rolling this stupid world ...
Is not easy to make a game for free, especcially for and indie developer like me. If you dont like it the way i do things, ignore it

1.00 star(s) 1 Vote