• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Becoming_Dev

Game Developer
Jan 14, 2019
when you have your mouse on the left of your keyboard, the WASD keys are far from your right hand.
The second reason arrow key help a lot of people is : not everyone have an QWERTY keyboard. i'm french, so mine is an AZERTY. to play your game, i have to emulate an QWERTY keyboard. if i don't, i let you imagine the fun when
Q W E
A S D
Z X C
is replaced by
A Z E
Q S D
W X C

that's why many game allow either to map the keys or to use WASD and Arrows
I am working on a Unity project trying different character controllers.
You can configure both WASD and arrows, plus game controllers (it's a pity many games don't use the right stick for camera).
If it helps I found an example
You can install an US keyboard map in Windows, and you can easily switch from French KB to English by pushing Shift + Alt.
Game still have to allow remap of keys, but it give a better play experience for many alpha game ;)
Im sorry i didnt think of this problem before, i'll try to make it more confortable for users with that issue in next release :)

Reactions: nono_boulot

Becoming_Dev

Game Developer
Jan 14, 2019
i'll disagree with the i really like her face. the only thing i would change is smooth out the polygons and allow changing of hair sometime down the road but i absolutly love the way this game is looking, even became a patreon for you
Thanks a lot for supporting me :) you guys motivate to make a really good game

Reactions: yokabo

Becoming_Dev

Game Developer
Jan 14, 2019
Is there anyway to turn the annoying tone that is played during EVERY text print out?? It get's old within 30 secs of playing.

P.S. good start, look forward to seeing more.
Thanks :) that sound is going away pretty soon, dont worry xD

What unlocked scenes can be accessed from the main menu? When are they available?
Its not available yet. It will be a collection of all scenes you have discovered, to play them withouth affecting the main game.

Reactions: Mack Truck

L0thar

Jul 24, 2017
Its not available yet. It will be a collection of all scenes you have discovered, to play them withouth affecting the main game.[/QUOTE]

Thanks for information.

Can MC have both submissive and outgoing points, or do you have to choose?

I hope the game will develop .

Becoming_Dev

Game Developer
Jan 14, 2019
Its not available yet. It will be a collection of all scenes you have discovered, to play them withouth affecting the main game.

Thanks for information.

Can MC have both submissive and outgoing points, or do you have to choose?

I hope the game will develop .
Its a choice, that will lead to different scenes, and eventualy different endings.
The game will develop, im doing my best to hear everybodies feedback and to not take too long between updates :)

Reactions: L0thar

generic login

Jul 17, 2017
The groping thing on the train needs some explanation in the game. As it is there's no indication of what you're supposed to be doing, unless what you're supposed to be doing actually is clicking a series of buttons as they appear until you get the "too bad" screen.

L0thar

Jul 24, 2017
Its a choice, that will lead to different scenes, and eventualy different endings.
The game will develop, im doing my best to hear everybodies feedback and to not take too long between updates :)
Thanks for the answer. I hope that a long game is ahead of us.
I really like your reaction speed :)
Can you tell me what these three guys are after the mini game with two gymnastics in the park?
Action on their part its not available yet?

Becoming_Dev

Game Developer
Jan 14, 2019
The groping thing on the train needs some explanation in the game. As it is there's no indication of what you're supposed to be doing, unless what you're supposed to be doing actually is clicking a series of buttons as they appear until you get the "too bad" screen.
Yeah, i need to improve the UI to make it more clear. And also add a tutorial screen the first minigame you play.

Becoming_Dev

Game Developer
Jan 14, 2019
Thanks for the answer. I hope that a long game is ahead of us.
I really like your reaction speed :)
Can you tell me what these three guys are after the mini game with two gymnastics in the park?
Action on their part its not available yet?
Not yet, its just the models.

lolopopo

Mar 2, 2018
Nice game. Is there a way for the outgoing route to earn additional money? I find it kinda dumb that you can't earn enough in the first week without sucking dick.
Also found two bugs:
1.When clubbing friday night and succesfully seducing a guy the time goes to friday morning instead of saturday. Haven't tested yet how it works for the other days.
2. During sex scenes pressing the button of skills that you haven't learned yet makes the progression bar go faster

Earing exp is pretty slow. Would be nice if there's a way to cheat while the game is still developed, so you can test faster. Or lower the requirements for each level by 100.

papragu

Jul 17, 2017
Looks promissing but a free camera during the sex scenes would be much better, since in some scenes the angle is rather bad and the view is blocked by objects. Also, the glory hole option shouldn't be restricted by Sub/outgoing? level. Might want to change outgoing to dominant, since that is the opposite of submissive. Some cumshot animations/effects would be nice aswell. Even if it is just texture layer on her body.

As lolopopo already said, when clubbing through the night on friday, the next day is friday again.

1.00 star(s) 1 Vote