SuperMaxo

Nov 3, 2017
o.o so weird... i dont have acces to a Mac to test, so i trusted the Unity build would work fine... im sorry about this... im gonna try compiling it again and reupload. Its ok if i send you an inbox first to test it?
Sorry, sometimes the fact that I'm not a native anglophone catches up to me. I know what an inbox is, like, for e-mail, but what does "send an inbox" mean? But sure, I'll try to help if I can

Becoming_Dev

Game Developer
Jan 14, 2019
Sorry, sometimes the fact that I'm not a native anglophone catches up to me. I know what an inbox is, like, for e-mail, but what does "send an inbox" mean? But sure, I'll try to help if I can
Is a private message trough this forum n.n

Nelythia

Donor
Oct 11, 2018
I like the game so far but I really don't enjoy such stat grinds.

We should have the freedom to do whatever we want to do in such situations, since we are the MC.

Reactions: Becoming_Dev

yokabo

Jan 27, 2018
i actually like limiting what the mc will do, it shows a grow to the mc and helps with story elements should there be any. a gradual fall into depravity

Becoming_Dev

Game Developer
Jan 14, 2019
I like the game so far but I really don't enjoy such stat grinds.

We should have the freedom to do whatever we want to do in such situations, since we are the MC.
i actually like limiting what the mc will do, it shows a grow to the mc and helps with story elements should there be any. a gradual fall into depravity
Thank you both. The balance between this two thing is the most important issue i need to solve, for sure. I guess i'll need to figure out another skill system. So far people gave some good ideas, but it will take a while to implement in the game..

yokabo

Jan 27, 2018
if you are open to suggestions, i am fond of leveling up a skill through doing said skill. ie: doing to glory hole scene to level up bj skill so it gives a reason to redo a scene to see the new content and you can really focus on what you like to see

Becoming_Dev

Game Developer
Jan 14, 2019
if you are open to suggestions, i am fond of leveling up a skill through doing said skill. ie: doing to glory hole scene to level up bj skill so it gives a reason to redo a scene to see the new content and you can really focus on what you like to see
Im open to suggestions of course. I think thats a good aproach, some other people said the same. That would totaly change the system i have so far tough, because lvling up would be kinda useless. Maybe i could add restriction to the clothes, like "you need lvl 5 to use this" or something like that...

DrGrigor

Nov 12, 2018
Im open to suggestions of course. I think thats a good aproach, some other people said the same. That would totaly change the system i have so far tough, because lvling up would be kinda useless. Maybe i could add restriction to the clothes, like "you need lvl 5 to use this" or something like that...
Is this game going to have gallery or already have 1? Hopefully it doesn't require you to unlock each of it like all games I play.

I not yet try this game, was waiting for major update since the comment around here sounds like a big chunk of content have yet to be add. Been closely looking at it's development. :)

MidaHanna

Jul 2, 2017
Some games do have that system where to buy or wear certain outfits you have to have a certain skill level. I think getting a new scene after the 3rd or 4th repeat might be the sweet spot, but then again I've never created a HGame

Becoming_Dev

Game Developer
Jan 14, 2019
Is this game going to have gallery or already have 1? Hopefully it doesn't require you to unlock each of it like all games I play.

I not yet try this game, was waiting for major update since the comment around here sounds like a big chunk of content have yet to be add. Been closely looking at it's development. :)
What do you mean by gallery?

Becoming_Dev

Game Developer
Jan 14, 2019
Some games do have that system where to buy or wear certain outfits you have to have a certain skill level. I think getting a new scene after the 3rd or 4th repeat might be the sweet spot, but then again I've never created a HGame
Yeah, maybe having a succesion of 2 or 3 scenes, and making them faster to win (or loose).
Its a good idea :)

nono_boulot

Jun 2, 2017
i wish to try that game, but i'm left handed and i don't see how to use the arrow keys to move.
is there a way to configure the keys ?

Jun 27, 2017
Just a suggestion, you may want to add cheats for second playthrough to save on grinding. Up to you, just a suggestion. It would make testing a bit easier at any rate.

I like where this game is headed, keep going!

pheno

Aug 4, 2017
This game is great. Can't wait till the next update! Putting the graphics on ultra and finally figuring out how to use cheats (save editor) I can see this game has huge potential. +1

Also, when you have sex with the blonde guy, labia level 2, the game gets stuck and you have to exit the game to leave the screen.

robinpanda

Jun 29, 2018
a 'Auto save' would really be nice
i am looking forward to see 'auto save' in future updates..

that movement was bit weird, but few mins in game one get a hang of it to me it really wasnt a big issue or a issue at all..

1.00 star(s) 1 Vote