• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Becoming_Dev

Game Developer
Jan 14, 2019
Nice game. Is there a way for the outgoing route to earn additional money? I find it kinda dumb that you can't earn enough in the first week without sucking dick.
Also found two bugs:
1.When clubbing friday night and succesfully seducing a guy the time goes to friday morning instead of saturday. Haven't tested yet how it works for the other days.
2. During sex scenes pressing the button of skills that you haven't learned yet makes the progression bar go faster

Earing exp is pretty slow. Would be nice if there's a way to cheat while the game is still developed, so you can test faster. Or lower the requirements for each level by 100.
Not yet, but it will be.
Yeah it will be better to start earning money from the beggining...

Becoming_Dev

Game Developer
Jan 14, 2019
Looks promissing but a free camera during the sex scenes would be much better, since in some scenes the angle is rather bad and the view is blocked by objects. Also, the glory hole option shouldn't be restricted by Sub/outgoing? level. Might want to change outgoing to dominant, since that is the opposite of submissive. Some cumshot animations/effects would be nice aswell. Even if it is just texture layer on her body.

As lolopopo already said, when clubbing through the night on friday, the next day is friday again.
Thanks, i want to change the "Outgoing" word, but dominant is not what i want. I want to be a kind of "dissobidient" you know? kinda "dont play by others rules", but i cant think of a good word...
The free camera is something i though about, and i'll probably imprement it soon.

NamelessGirl

Oct 26, 2018
When does the game end? I think I'm stuck or it takes forever to grind to get to a certain level. I also think I unlocked all sex scenes, but I don't know how to confirm that.

Becoming_Dev

Game Developer
Jan 14, 2019
When does the game end? I think I'm stuck or it takes forever to grind to get to a certain level. I also think I unlocked all sex scenes, but I don't know how to confirm that.
You can download the walktrough on my Patreon to see the available scene (is a public post, you dont need to pay anything)
The game doesnt have an ending yet, is in a very early stage on development.

NamelessGirl

Oct 26, 2018
Can you give us any hint for the secret? I'm struggling to find it. Does it have anything to do with the kids in park, because I can't interact with them whatever I do.

Safetydummy

Jan 18, 2018
I think the word you’re looking for is “rebellious”
I was just fixin' to type this. Lol I thought of obstinate, bellicose, and defiant. :)

Is there any way to clear the UI, so that you can see the "action"? There's some scenes where the dialogue, meters, and interaction buttons block your view... :)

Becoming_Dev

Game Developer
Jan 14, 2019
I was just fixin' to type this. Lol I thought of obstinate, bellicose, and defiant. :)

Is there any way to clear the UI, so that you can see the "action"? There's some scenes where the dialogue, meters, and interaction buttons block your view... :)
Not yet but its a good idea n.n

testry

Sep 18, 2017
Is it maybe there is no __MACOSX folder in the archive?
Just a difference between Windows and Mac file system. Mac requires that folder.
Otherwise archieving in zip or gz should work fine on MAC.

1.00 star(s) 1 Vote