gymogle

Feb 2, 2017
What do people recommend for a new player? The 2018 version with overall less content or the modded 2014 one?

Played for an hour or so and can't find the fire protection at all in newgame plus. As soon in my behaviour drops below 20 I seem to get game over and have to start all over again. Any suggestions on best way to proceed?

seden

Aug 22, 2016
Since it's the 2014 Version would it not be useful to indicate that in the topic title?

gymogle

Feb 2, 2017
I loose to something no matter what I do. Would like some suggestions on best way to keep game going long enough to start focusing on getting to the good stuff.

Devil5z

Feb 13, 2018
PLS HELP :,(
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
File "renpy/common/00gamemenu.rpy", line 173, in script
$ ui.interact()
File "renpy/common/00gamemenu.rpy", line 173, in <module>
$ ui.interact()
File "game/screens/buyables.rpy", line 56, in _buy_buyable
globals()[eval('buyable_pick')] += 1 # Register the new buyable.
KeyError: u''

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Mr-B

Jun 5, 2017
I'm sorry, but errors were detected in your script. Please correct the
errors listed below, and try again.

File "game/day_planner.rpy", line 54: Tab characters are not allowed in Ren'Py scripts.

File "game/main.rpy", line 8: Tab characters are not allowed in Ren'Py scripts.

Ren'Py Version: Ren'Py 6.99.1.329

How to fix this? Can someone help me?

BobKels0

Jun 19, 2017
Just don't edit .rpy with notepad++ or a similar program, the carriage return make an auto tab, just replace the tabulation by 4 spaces, or nothing. save the file, and it's done.

Mr-B

Jun 5, 2017
Just don't edit .rpy with notepad++ or a similar program, the carriage return make an auto tab, just replace the tabulation by 4 spaces, or nothing. save the file, and it's done.
I dont understand how to do it.Sorry, but can you do it for me and share? I'm using the modded version btw.

BobKels0

Jun 19, 2017
Sorry but i don't use the modded version and these files may not be the same, this is just gona make the game more buggy for you if i send you a file with a different content...
You can use Notepad++ to edit the file, as it looks like you haven't altered the file yourself.
Just be careful with the return key, avoid using it in indented code, have the reflex to replace them and things will be fine.

DL a text editor that display line numbers (like Notepad++, it's free.).
Open the file which cause the problem.

Then you can follow my beautiful paint captures (shhh, it's ugly, I know.)
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: Mr-B

ThunderStruck

Dec 1, 2017
Hey guys. Does anyone know how to build club rooms since they are not listed under the buildings tab? It's the monthly assignment that you get from Susan.

Reactions: F9Zoney

Mr-B

Jun 5, 2017
Sorry but i don't use the modded version and these files may not be the same, this is just gona make the game more buggy for you if i send you a file with a different content...
You can use Notepad++ to edit the file, as it looks like you haven't altered the file yourself.
Just be careful with the return key, avoid using it in indented code, have the reflex to replace them and things will be fine.

DL a text editor that display line numbers (like Notepad++, it's free.).
Open the file which cause the problem.

Then you can follow my beautiful paint captures (shhh, it's ugly, I know.)
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Oh man thank you for that. Now it works! Thank you very much!

ThunderStruck

Dec 1, 2017
I did but there's an achievement you have to complete before you can unlock it and I don't know which achievement it is
When I start a new game I have cafeteria already unlocked. Did you download latest version of the game? You have the link on page 5 post #95. Download links on OP are not up to date.

Reactions: ok900
3.00 star(s) 1 Vote