zoomg

Modder
Nov 22, 2016
@Super Beast Cr7 OP one has mods added. The one I posted is new version with no mods included, but there were no big updates, so if you don't want to bother downloading mods separately (assuming they work with new version) then go with the OP one, as mods add quite a lot content.

kzk0987

Sep 6, 2017
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Download (Windows/Linux):

Download (Mac):
Whenever I try to run the game it just flashes a window saying "Loading..." for a second and then closes on its own.
I'm using the Windows version on W8.

zoomg

Modder
Nov 22, 2016
24.01 update, don't see changelog

Download (Mac):

zoomg

Modder
Nov 22, 2016
30.01 update
changelog:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Download (Mac):

ver55e

Jan 29, 2018
Shift + O will enable cheat console.

Cash = 1000 will set your money to 1000, or whatever you set it at.

The rest can be changed normally like morale = 100 or something.
Well that cash command is not working but the rest do etc morale-100

Jon Grey

Jan 17, 2018
Since this game uses random anime pics which are censored, Is it possible for us to alter it ourselves. Like finding a different pic in the .png format and replacing the original pic and the renaming the new pic exactly the same as the old one?

Chronos92

Sep 25, 2017
Question you can fuck the doctor i see in the gallery a pic of her nude but i never unlocked is possible?

Blinks

Aug 18, 2017
Hrmm, i don't think any of the mods are working? At least, whenever i try them i end up with unending error messages all the time.

MegamanMegas

Aug 22, 2017
You know it is not that difficult to get someone who makes hentai on deviantart to make images for you. You can even hire more than one if you want to make a lot of hentai, but I would insist that you get them up to speed towards drawing a similar art style so the two don't clash so frequently.

"But the cost."

Most deviant artists I have encountered will charge you about 5 dollars per image, even if it is not that good, it is still preferably to adding in something that is entirely random.

If you need to... make the game without images, but make it a completely solid text experience (because some people will pay even if there are no images in it to your patreon) and then just add images as you have the money to hire people and use that as a positive reinforcement to get more money off your patreon.

MegamanMegas

Aug 22, 2017
This game have pictures or is it text-based?
It has borrowed pictures from someone else. It is about the laziest way you could make a hentai game. I can understand it if it like one of those classic RPGs (Baldur's Gate) in which you can add an image to be your character, but that is just the avatar image that you normally see for Baldur's Gate.

So I made a suggestion on how to make a game if you ain't an artist (that being myself included). Make a text game that functions on its own without images. Then add in images when you can hire an artist.

Papa Ernie

Squirrel!?
Uploader
Donor
Dec 4, 2016
Since this game uses random anime pics which are censored, Is it possible for us to alter it ourselves. Like finding a different pic in the .png format and replacing the original pic and the renaming the new pic exactly the same as the old one?
Late response: Yes.

Witar

Game Developer
Feb 27, 2018
Totally looks like Hentai High School, a bit oversimplified though.

3.00 star(s) 1 Vote