wynin

Trainer of Witches
Respected User
Former Staff
Aug 5, 2016
He isn't that active with his postings on that forum, made 1 post for the entirety of 2016 and that post points out the polish work he is doing.

To me it seems like he is mainly doing fixes and performance optimizations and not really expanding the game, I'd say this game is eligible to be listed as Completed (maybe with a notification that polish/patch work is being done) and can just be updated with whatever patches he works on (update OP+post in thread to notify followers).

Butcer

Aug 16, 2016
View attachment 315

About this game:
Ashford Academy is a game where you take the role of the newly appointed principal (male). From this point it's up to you to decide what happens next.

Instructions:
1- Extract to desired location.
2- Click on "Ashford Academy.exe" to start playing.

Download Link(s):

Game Info:
Updated: 30 November, 2014
Genre: Public Sex, Bondage, Lesbian, Hentai, All Sex
Censorship: No
Version: 0.5004
Developer / Publisher:
Platform: (Windows, Mac, Linux)
Language: English
the mods are not working they dont show up in the mod manager

haidar

May 30, 2017
Does anyone have any idea why this doesn't start? I tried opening it with admin privileges etc. but nothing comes up?

NSoull

Mar 2, 2017
a picture in description will be a good point imho...

as i cant even find a picture on the official website either :/
The game doesn't have original art. It uses pictures taken from hentai, so you can expect it to be of some quality, but not much story consistency. Just the typical kind of pictures you'd find in things like Slave Maker, SimBro (the old brothel game, not the new flash one) and so forth.

Reactions: verzauberung

bacchusplateau

May 23, 2017
I'm torn between playing this one or HHS+, which one is better?
Personally I prefer Ashford to HHS+. I like the art in Ashford even if it is all ripped from othergames. HHS+, the characters look like blobs with arms and something that can be described as a face. If you like the concept of HHS+, I would suggest Artificial Academy by Illusion.

zoomg

Modder
Nov 22, 2016
unexpected update 07.11.2017 + bugfix 27.11 ( )

pc
mac

changelog:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

ThatOneLurker

Sep 4, 2017
Yep, and WonderDog did a bunch of bugfixes on top of it. New link is on their site - I can't do links yet, sorry.

zoomg

Modder
Nov 22, 2016
Download (Windows/Linux):

Download (Mac):

Reactions: yoyo12x12

Randor

Donor
May 26, 2017
its cash =
(c not C)

same with morale, behavior, and the rest of the Stats