• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Ren'Py Apocalust [psychodelusional] Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

hamod

Jan 5, 2021
I think a lot of Devs go through this though. Announce they are going to build a game, make a good start at it with assets, a basic story etc and start a patreon page.

Then you dont work on it for a few weeks, start stressing out and avoiding the project all together. Weeks turn into months and it all gets too big, you feel guilty, and its easier to just ignore the problem. Meanwhile a little bit of money trickles in from patreon, and its hard to say no to that, but its not enough to be super motivating to throw countless hours into the project. (Consider how time $1000 a month would buy from a proper developer - not all that much).

Before you know it six months to a year have passed and all your fans a screaming for content, but you dont really have much, which means you have to either release what you have and face the backlash, or promise some deadline and work super hard to meet it (which never works because you cant do a year of work in a few weeks). Most developers miss that deadline then go dark again, avoiding the problem.

In saying all that, psycho has already shown that he can develop a great game, and finish it. He has a good and unique art style, interesting story line and good pacing - he can make a great game. With the sneak peeks we have seen of this new game, it looks to be even better graphics wise, and if it builds on the first game, will be a hit.

I think as long as he keeps communicating, and releases something, anything, even if it is small, the positive feedback (and increased patreon funds) should get the ball really rolling.

Im not a patreon - but if the above happens I would be, as long as the dev communicates, even when its taking longer than he hopes.
to be honest i was little disapointed from his prevous game ..the whole game only 4 girls no side chars ? and u keep playing 3 days no sex scenes just teasing teasing (blow job ..hand job tit job ass job eyes job nose job all boring jobss and the girls like ..jerk him off who cares about sex these days....r u kidding meee? ) and u start sex at the last 2 chapters were did he get this idea from!!!! that was boring as hell even he did make good sexy female char but for god sake only 4 ?????????? come on :(

hou78

Jan 3, 2019
to be honest i was little disapointed from his prevous game ..the whole game only 4 girls no side chars ? and u keep playing 3 days no sex scenes just teasing teasing (blow job ..hand job tit job ass job eyes job nose job all boring jobss and the girls like ..jerk him off who cares about sex these days....r u kidding meee? ) and u start sex at the last 2 chapters were did he get this idea from!!!! that was boring as hell even he did make good sexy female char but for god sake only 4 ?????????? come on :(
Eyes jobs like shooting cum in eyes looks like new fetishes occurring in market now lol

hamod

Jan 5, 2021
Eyes jobs like shooting cum in eyes looks like new fetishes occurring in market now lol
hahahaha:LOL: its not like that but come on he didnt left any part in the humen body without passing on it befor he go to correct place its soo innoying :(

• Haha
Reactions: hou78

ChewyT5695

Mar 3, 2018
so this game still in progres?
Apparently it is, I know its been a long wait but really hoping to get a chance to check out the demo soon. Understandable a lot of people don't have faith but I am holding onto hope and am excited to finally get a chance to check it out. Love the sneak peek pics and can't wait to test out those sexy curvy women lol.

Raku07

Aug 31, 2017
so this game still in progres?
Apparently it is, I know its been a long wait but really hoping to get a chance to check out the demo soon. Understandable a lot of people don't have faith but I am holding onto hope and am excited to finally get a chance to check it out. Love the sneak peek pics and can't wait to test out those sexy curvy women lol.
let's wait togheter :coffee::coffee:

Reactions: ChewyT5695

cassie_futa

Jul 16, 2018
the last game of this developer (dark neighborhood) how long did it take to develop the first version the last?

PlatinumAss

Nov 24, 2017
2 years for something very small?

:LOL: :ROFLMAO: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

New post of 6 April

Hello Patrons!

Just giving a quick heads up that as of right now I am fixing grammatical errors and adding music to some clips in After Effects and then play testing the rest of the demo. So going to hand over to testers in the coming days and then to you guys shortly after that.

Keep in mind this is very small but gives a very good indication of if you are going to like the erotic scenes or not, story stuff is going to be shown in more detail likely a week after I show the new Navigation and exploration stuff I am making.

Need to head off to work right now but my next post will be to let you know people are testing as well as a few tiers being added and changed soon. Just wanted to drop by to make sure you know I am still alive and here.

Thank you for the support, have a great day and I will talk to you again in the next few days!

cassie_futa

Jul 16, 2018
[QUOTE = "cassie_futa, postagem: 5503203, membro: 757064"]
o último jogo deste desenvolvedor (bairro escuro) quanto tempo demorou para desenvolver a primeira versão a última?
[/CITAR]
so how long was it? can someone give me this information?

ludobico

Oct 31, 2017
[QUOTE = "cassie_futa, postagem: 5503203, membro: 757064"]
o último jogo deste desenvolvedor (bairro escuro) quanto tempo demorou para desenvolver a primeira versão a última?
[/CITAR]
so how long was it? can someone give me this information?
his last game ("Dark neighborhood") has a good amount of content, it's not short. maybe a couple of hours if you read every dialog

cassie_futa

Jul 16, 2018
[QUOTE = "ludobico, postagem: 5509234, membro: 270335"]
seu último jogo ("Dark Neighbourhood") tem uma boa quantidade de conteúdo, não é curto. talvez algumas horas se você ler todos os diálogos
[/CITAR]
You got it wrong. I asked how long its development took.

gale94

Dec 23, 2017
seu último jogo ("Dark Neighbourhood") tem uma boa quantidade de conteúdo, não é curto. talvez algumas horas se você ler todos os diálogos
[/CITAR]
From star to finish a bit more then 2 years i think

hamod

Jan 5, 2021
[/CITAR]
for me i didnt know how long it takes in development ..but let me tell u this for sure (my oppinion) and i conseder it fact and undinayable..it dosnt have many content u will be playing the full game for 3 or 4 days depends if u play long houres.. the first 2 or 3 days u will be spending time watching the mc jerking off and wet dreaming and imagining and blowjob titjobs ass job 100 kind of humen body jobs going inside untel ur skulliton..and the last day maybe last 2 chapters u will start have sex scene with only 4 girls repeatedly.. the same 4 girls in the whole game no extra side characters or exta girls...wich i dont know why honestly ..it was big disapointing boring ..even do the characters was sexy and the graffic was good but 4 days i can beat 3 or 4 full games that time then i spending with only 1 game only 4 girls watching 80% jerking offs and blowjobs

cassie_futa

Jul 16, 2018
[QUOTE = "gale94, postagem: 5511884, membro: 343399"]
Da estrela ao fim, um pouco mais de 2 anos, eu acho
[/CITAR]
So this new apoca lust game should already be at least half right? If it will be based on the last game.

VOLAJU

Sep 13, 2017
like the other guy said before, everytime he mentions the demo, he always say "short" lol, dont expect anything

josh963

Mar 5, 2020
If he doesn't release the demo till next week the own reason of the release of a demo will be pointless

Status
Not open for further replies.