• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Ren'Py Apocalust [psychodelusional] Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Anyone else

Feb 19, 2020
I think it's because of the alien invasion. They keep abducting him just as he's about to finish his work, and erasing his memory.
Aliens are like that, you know.
Are you saying the aliens keep getting different completed versions of this game, or just that they don't want us to have them?

Is it possible the aliens despise "the thicc" because they are skinny and without curves? Those monsters.

Reactions: Derek Wildstsar

MP-Max

Jun 28, 2018
Unlocked

Hello Patrons!
Just dropping in quickly today to let you know people are testing the demo now and other than a couple hilarious misspellings, feedback has been amazing.
(Plot twist: Everyone loved it :D)
Though this is just a scene demo, and a portion of the intro, it will give you a good indication if you are gonna like the general scene structure.
Also, am finalizing changes and coming up with cool ideas to add value to my tiers tonight, especially the bigger tiers as well as making a smaller tier "casual gamer" for 5$ to add one between 1$ and 10$.

Since this is just a scene demo, a part of the new tiers and changes I am making tomorrow, anyone above 5$ and up can play on day one but once the main 0.1 is out it will go back to the 10$ release and 20$ for extra content. All tiers are going to be changed on some level, so look forward to seeing what's up tomorrow, generally these are all things being added and won't affect anyone in a negative way.
Another also: I don't know how clear I was about what's going on with the game as it's been split up over the past three posts and why I am releasing a scene demo but I am going to copy/paste a comment I wrote in my previous post hoping that helps give clarity to some:

"I have talked about this in my previous posts but not in detail so I can give a rundown here as well as with highlighting what I am doing in my next post. The short and honest answer is in trying to avoid the quality of the beginning of the game being bad since I was learning all new tools I made the game completely out of order. I started way, way, way too many scenes that hypothetically I could have finished but it wouldn’t be the quality or style I wanted. At this point it has caused me so much stress kicking myself in the foot for promising too much stuff. Come time to fully finish the first version of the game and I have too many things made giving up way too much of different characters with the content delivery and graphics looking completely different from one another and the game looks bad, makes no sense, since so much time has gone by, me not happy to work on it and don't think people will like it anyways. What I am showing right now is a bit of the intro for 0.1 to show what the content is like for the main release, navigation is being remade and the stuff I am doing is being posted roughly weekly now. The game will be different than planned as some content is being used now, some later in the game and some just removed cause it's so old by now. Game is more focused and smarter planned and I am happy to work on and show it now so this is the best I can do and I am making what I believe in so."

So yeah, once I get feedback from this, gonna use that to fuel and piece together the rest of the main game and remake the navigation most importantly as I am so excited for doing something a bit different and off the wall and I can't wait to show you guys!
That's it for the moment, I will be back tomorrow, thanks a million for the support, have a great day and I will talk to you again soon!

omnimon1

Sep 23, 2018
Unlocked

Hello Patrons!
Just dropping in quickly today to let you know people are testing the demo now and other than a couple hilarious misspellings, feedback has been amazing.
(Plot twist: Everyone loved it :D)
Though this is just a scene demo, and a portion of the intro, it will give you a good indication if you are gonna like the general scene structure.
Also, am finalizing changes and coming up with cool ideas to add value to my tiers tonight, especially the bigger tiers as well as making a smaller tier "casual gamer" for 5$ to add one between 1$ and 10$.

Since this is just a scene demo, a part of the new tiers and changes I am making tomorrow, anyone above 5$ and up can play on day one but once the main 0.1 is out it will go back to the 10$ release and 20$ for extra content. All tiers are going to be changed on some level, so look forward to seeing what's up tomorrow, generally these are all things being added and won't affect anyone in a negative way.
Another also: I don't know how clear I was about what's going on with the game as it's been split up over the past three posts and why I am releasing a scene demo but I am going to copy/paste a comment I wrote in my previous post hoping that helps give clarity to some:

"I have talked about this in my previous posts but not in detail so I can give a rundown here as well as with highlighting what I am doing in my next post. The short and honest answer is in trying to avoid the quality of the beginning of the game being bad since I was learning all new tools I made the game completely out of order. I started way, way, way too many scenes that hypothetically I could have finished but it wouldn’t be the quality or style I wanted. At this point it has caused me so much stress kicking myself in the foot for promising too much stuff. Come time to fully finish the first version of the game and I have too many things made giving up way too much of different characters with the content delivery and graphics looking completely different from one another and the game looks bad, makes no sense, since so much time has gone by, me not happy to work on it and don't think people will like it anyways. What I am showing right now is a bit of the intro for 0.1 to show what the content is like for the main release, navigation is being remade and the stuff I am doing is being posted roughly weekly now. The game will be different than planned as some content is being used now, some later in the game and some just removed cause it's so old by now. Game is more focused and smarter planned and I am happy to work on and show it now so this is the best I can do and I am making what I believe in so."

So yeah, once I get feedback from this, gonna use that to fuel and piece together the rest of the main game and remake the navigation most importantly as I am so excited for doing something a bit different and off the wall and I can't wait to show you guys!
That's it for the moment, I will be back tomorrow, thanks a million for the support, have a great day and I will talk to you again soon!
Ahahah yes, talk about money and tiers and keep making fun of your patreons. I'm sorry for all these patreons who paid in these months

Status
Not open for further replies.