Ren'Py Apocalust [psychodelusional] Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

`Ray`

Jul 12, 2020
bro nobody "releases" here. This is a pirate forum, a rather great one on that. So anything that is released containing elements of sex will be posted here.
But i think many do release here and even interact. Like HopesGaming , TrueLoveGames and many others. Please Do correct me if i am wrong.

Reactions: JaZy2
Oct 23, 2017
Unlocked

Hello Patrons!
Just dropping in quickly today to let you know people are testing the demo now and other than a couple hilarious misspellings, feedback has been amazing.
(Plot twist: Everyone loved it :D)
Though this is just a scene demo, and a portion of the intro, it will give you a good indication if you are gonna like the general scene structure.
Also, am finalizing changes and coming up with cool ideas to add value to my tiers tonight, especially the bigger tiers as well as making a smaller tier "casual gamer" for 5$ to add one between 1$ and 10$.

Since this is just a scene demo, a part of the new tiers and changes I am making tomorrow, anyone above 5$ and up can play on day one but once the main 0.1 is out it will go back to the 10$ release and 20$ for extra content. All tiers are going to be changed on some level, so look forward to seeing what's up tomorrow, generally these are all things being added and won't affect anyone in a negative way.
Another also: I don't know how clear I was about what's going on with the game as it's been split up over the past three posts and why I am releasing a scene demo but I am going to copy/paste a comment I wrote in my previous post hoping that helps give clarity to some:

"I have talked about this in my previous posts but not in detail so I can give a rundown here as well as with highlighting what I am doing in my next post. The short and honest answer is in trying to avoid the quality of the beginning of the game being bad since I was learning all new tools I made the game completely out of order. I started way, way, way too many scenes that hypothetically I could have finished but it wouldn’t be the quality or style I wanted. At this point it has caused me so much stress kicking myself in the foot for promising too much stuff. Come time to fully finish the first version of the game and I have too many things made giving up way too much of different characters with the content delivery and graphics looking completely different from one another and the game looks bad, makes no sense, since so much time has gone by, me not happy to work on it and don't think people will like it anyways. What I am showing right now is a bit of the intro for 0.1 to show what the content is like for the main release, navigation is being remade and the stuff I am doing is being posted roughly weekly now. The game will be different than planned as some content is being used now, some later in the game and some just removed cause it's so old by now. Game is more focused and smarter planned and I am happy to work on and show it now so this is the best I can do and I am making what I believe in so."

So yeah, once I get feedback from this, gonna use that to fuel and piece together the rest of the main game and remake the navigation most importantly as I am so excited for doing something a bit different and off the wall and I can't wait to show you guys!
That's it for the moment, I will be back tomorrow, thanks a million for the support, have a great day and I will talk to you again soon!
"Though this is just a scene demo..." :HideThePain:
I knew it. He never had a first version of the game to be released. Never.
I really feel bad for the patreons.

MP-Max

Jun 28, 2018

Unlocked

Hello Patrons!
Firstly, here is the link to the demo of Apocalust for the (Casual Gamer and up) :

I hope you like what I am doing and I look forward to seeing your response on both here, as well as the update discussion section of the psychodelusional discord. The main update will have more structure and a new exploration system built around it, powers are still being used and the Lust Points are stuck into the demo for reference of how a scene typically plays out. this is a portion of the games intro, skipping the beginning and cutting off after the second scene.
Secondly, here are the new tier changes for the Patreon:
2$ Believer: Access to patron only discord, early access to public pinups.
(Anybody already in this tier, keeps their rewards. Clothed pinups are going public to build up my portfolios online and new value is being added to the Ultra Gamer tier. )
5$ Casual Gamer: Play 2 weeks late, access to w.i.p content and various tests.
(Play the game 2 weeks behind the main gamer tier. Also, if/when w.i.p stuff comes up, like this demo, or various gameplay test, you can play them as they become available.
10$ Gamer: Play the newest version, the day it's out. Story and tease previews.
(Same thing as usual, though since I am trying to move forward and get the main game out ASAP, previews are going back behind the 10$ and 20$ tiers as they used to be.)
20$ Super Gamer: Access to fan service updates the day they are out (mini games) and fan service voting polls. Hardcore Scene Previews.
(Extra content has been replaced with mini games. (Typically something related to Apocalust main story, IE, a younger Ava or Evelyn experimenting in college etc, though these could also be anything that floats my/your boat at the time. This is something I have wanted to for such a very long time and I am so excited to share with you my fantasies and ideas.)
30$ Ultra Gamer: Hardcore versions of pinups, Animated versions of pinups, hips swaying, things jiggling, my best graphical creations brought to life.
(The normal and single angle will be public to build up my portfolios online. Instead of one single HQ clothed tease pic per month, this will feature alternate angles, hardcore versions, IE, a character as far along in the story they are, pinching nipples, or if you have gotten a from them before, something equal to that, but my best angles, fetishes and concepts, along with an animated version of the pinup. A short one done after the pinup is complete, but think of a character shaking their booty or dropping a pen with an up skirt and looking back at you, or for instances a breast drop and reveal etc.)
60$ Hyper Gamer: Play an hour earlier. Your name in the credits.
(Pretty self-explanatory, if people would like to go this high, they can, though they get the game a smidge quicker, all the main offerings are in the 2-30$ tiers.)
That's it for now, more info in the release post. I look forward to your reaction here and on the update discussion on discord and I will be back somewhere around 1-1.5 weeks with the next progress update which is mainly being focused on navigation/exploration.

ludobico

Oct 31, 2017
someone tellme how good is the demo?
as claimed by dev, it is pretty small. it's an idea of what the game is going to be. there is no free roaming, 1 lewd scene with ava, 1 micro scene with evelyn and some quick gifs.

omkar99

Nov 6, 2018
any idea after this short demo, how long will it take for actual update v1 release. keeping jokes aside i know its already almost 2 years late still what exact time
did developer claimed any? cz ssly after 2 yrs of wait what we get is a small demo?

judas12321

Jun 10, 2020
If someone has access, could you post the actual demo file so we can play it?
It makes no sense posting links which direct you to support his patreon and then play the demo. We already know that. Thank you.

Reactions: Deybigson

Aristos

Forum Fanatic
Dec 28, 2017
Anyone tried it yet?

Anyway, the thread has 7 pages in less than two hours. It's plain to see that after almost 2 years people were ravenous.

Poolmax007

Jun 21, 2019
At last played the tiny demo and really it was great experience but sadly still no android port & not expecting in future 1162009_002.jpg 1162013_019.jpeg
Pls dev don't delay the main version like you usually do, if this game goes the way I was thinking then it could be a bomb & guys stay low with your expectations

Eamon

Sep 22, 2018
At least the cock picture isn't of one giant, retarded, hook-shaped and deformed eggplant. The penis now looks too smooth although the size and shape seems to have been fixed.

Reactions: hamod
Status
Not open for further replies.