Ren'Py Apocalust [psychodelusional] Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

hamod

Jan 5, 2021
At least the cock picture isn't of one giant, retarded, hook-shaped and deformed eggplant. The penis now looks too smooth although the size and shape seems to have been fixed.
yea more realistic size..i dont think women likes MONSTER GIANT UNREAL cockS.. it hurts More than injoy

peterppp

Mar 5, 2020
His latest post is good news. If you don't understand that I wonder why you are even in this thread. Only to write crap apparently and not even wanting the game to come out.
He is finally pausing pledges if he is not delivering, both this month and the next. This decreases the chance of this being a scam to low and increases the chances of him releasing something very soon.

Because of his high aim it still feels like this game development is going to drag out for years but as long as he is being transparent, that's up to him and whoever wants to support him.
Hmm indeed. I got a lot of facepalms for being right. :poop:

Reactions: uiopuiop3112

milfzer69

Jun 8, 2017
OMG hopefully! (if it every will come out) also had i hopes and followed it from time to time over a year now. would be sad if it won't come. has so much potential... (especially if the game has NTR;forced, cheat, voyeur, blackmail sex with fat friend and grandpa hehe)
I DM the Dev depending on the patreon Votes those will be optional

smokllya

Jul 14, 2017
Stopppppppppme!!.jpg

That preview was amazing. Now I have something to look up for since Icstor abandoned us. (ps. Linda I miss you.)

DrunkenGoon

Apr 14, 2021
Just finished this demo.. HOLY FUCK.. This is game looks amazing. Can't wait til we get the first part of this game..

Status
Not open for further replies.