• Lune's Kyonyuu series

• Orcsoft games

• Clockup games

• Pin-point

• Others' (Name in comment's)

Results are only viewable after voting.

Chimp :D

Jan 18, 2020
for those of you unlucky enough not to have the font mentioned, put this file inside C:\Windows\Fonts (P.S extract it), IIrc microsoft stopped paying for this group of fonts after 2016

or this should work
feel like this might be handy to have linked in the op

Dannanoido

Dec 23, 2023
I have a bug when i go into start the game after going into ex nothings happens i'm in a loading page

Mar 21, 2018
View attachment 3388073

Overview:
Takuma's journey takes a dramatic turn when he's whisked away to another world alongside his former bully, Suzumori, and a mysterious goddess named Celia. What begins as a classic hero-summoning scenario quickly unravels into a shocking revelation: Takuma isn't the chosen savior – Suzumori is! Trapped in a realm where he's little more than a servant, Takuma's determination is put to the ultimate test when he gains a power that could tip the scales of fate. Will he seek revenge against his tormentor and the deity who trapped him, or will he find the strength to become the unlikely hero this world needs? Prepare for a thrilling tale of redemption, power, and the ultimate choice between vengeance and salvation.​

Thread Updated: 2024-03-26
Release Date: 2022-02-25
Original Title: 絶対命令 異世界操心パーティ!
Developer: Valkyria -
Translator: Hokori-1
Censored: Yes (Mosaic)
Version: 1.00
Language: English (Chatgpt 3.5 turbo)
Voices: Japanese
Length: 2-10 hour
VNDB:
Other Games: Fiendish Magical Girl Rinne ~Loathsome Lewd Degeneration~
Genre
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Translator Notes:

for me on the pole i want saberfish's games to be translated. they have quality parody games some of which no one else has ever done parody games for. for example they have a shougeki no souma and a infinite stratos parody game