• Lune's Kyonyuu series

• Orcsoft games

• Clockup games

• Pin-point

• Others' (Name in comment's)

Results are only viewable after voting.

Inept Monkey

Oct 27, 2017
By the preview screenshots this just seems like another Miel garbage dump, just with the publisher or whatever changed.
Goddamnit.
This game is actually made by Valkyria which is a somewhat old and well known group that does somewhat fetishy stuff but their games are very highly rated. They have an old VN called Chocolate Princess that I adored.

Link_Xp4444

Jan 6, 2018
In terms of the poll you have up at the top, I have a visual novel series I wouldn't mind being translated. I'm not sure how accessible this series is in terms of Chatgpt, but I wouldn't mind seeing some of the games from Hibiki Works (Lovely x Cation 1&2, Pretty x Cation 1&2, Purely x Cation and so on) in English one day.

Reactions: Larry2000

wytekki

Dec 1, 2018
This game is actually made by Valkyria which is a somewhat old and well known group that does somewhat fetishy stuff but their games are very highly rated. They have an old VN called Chocolate Princess that I adored.
Was just making a joke about the similarities to the piles of trash that Miel "produces", based on the preview screenshots i don't see much of a difference.

Arkady

May 15, 2018
Okay, someone's gotta make the suggestion: how about actually speding the time to do a (mildly, at least) edited MTL of this game before dumping money into the next semi-sensical-at-best unedited MTL of the next one?

The fucking description of this one alone changes the gender of the MC often enough I'm half expecting them to be trans herm rainbow farting unicorn or some such.

Mondoblasto

Nov 13, 2017
Okay, someone's gotta make the suggestion: how about actually speding the time to do a (mildly, at least) edited MTL of this game before dumping money into the next semi-sensical-at-best unedited MTL of the next one?

The fucking description of this one alone changes the gender of the MC often enough I'm half expecting them to be trans herm rainbow farting unicorn or some such.
To be fair, it seems like the uploader themselves is not a native English speaker. But ya, that would have been nice.

kiava

Oct 2, 2017
HOKORI-1 hi man, i don't know why i can't download english patch, the site doesn't work.
could you re upload it pls ?

Last edited:

bitsybobs3

Ultimate Torrent Dude
Donor
Jun 13, 2021
ZettaiMeireiIsekaiSoushinParty-1.0
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

DarkLink560

Jan 18, 2019
I’d like translations of the WendyBell ‘Shichao’ series. Not a fan of rape or NTR!

Last edited:

Theguy1234

Jan 17, 2018
In regard of your poll I would like a lot of eroge to be translated such as jutaijima or
Gyakuten Majo Saiban: Chijo na Majo ni Sabakarechau just to name a few, but if you want me to choose one I would like to go for
Bikyaku Seido Kaichou Ai "Ko, Kono Hentai! Watashi no Tights ni Nante Koto o...!"
very please this is one that I a have always wanted to play without restrictions

Zastinx

Feb 18, 2018
looking at the screenshots I see a lot of yellow liquid. Does this guy piss as often as possible?

DraikSpectre

Jul 19, 2018
Re: the poll, I would love to see translations of anything by Eushully, but Himegari in particular has gone a long time without a decent full English translation.

Reactions: Peacekeepr

Nerro

Sep 9, 2017

Exactly this. MTL only works when it is proofread by someone with at least fair proficiency in English, and even then you usually get a rough translation. Funny, its often those with NO japanese and almost NO english skills who somehow think translating Japanese games into English is a good idea for them :FacePalm: :FacePalm:

NeZKyMaN

【 Lolicon King 】
Donor
Jun 25, 2018
HOKORI-1
Regarding the poll.
I think the games from or still need some more love.
A good option to get started is or .

Reactions: GA123