• Others' (Name in comment's)

Results are only viewable after voting.

EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
IC_0001.png

Overview:
Takuma's journey takes a dramatic turn when he's whisked away to another world alongside his former bully, Suzumori, and a mysterious goddess named Celia. What begins as a classic hero-summoning scenario quickly unravels into a shocking revelation: Takuma isn't the chosen savior – Suzumori is! Trapped in a realm where he's little more than a servant, Takuma's determination is put to the ultimate test when he gains a power that could tip the scales of fate. Will he seek revenge against his tormentor and the deity who trapped him, or will he find the strength to become the unlikely hero this world needs? Prepare for a thrilling tale of redemption, power, and the ultimate choice between vengeance and salvation.​

Thread Updated: 2024-03-26
Release Date: 2022-02-25
Original Title: 絶対命令 異世界操心パーティ!
Developer: Valkyria -
Translator: Hokori-1
Censored: Yes (Mosaic)
Version: 1.00
Language: English (Chatgpt 3.5 turbo)
Voices: Japanese
Length: 2-10 hour
VNDB:
Other Games: Fiendish Magical Girl Rinne ~Loathsome Lewd Degeneration~
Genre
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Translator Notes:

DOWNLOAD
Win: - - - -

Patches:

EV04F.png EV05E.png EV10D.png EV28D.png EV28E.png
EV28E.png EV20A.png EV20D.png EV20E.png

Last edited:

Lerd0

Conversation Conqueror
Donor
Jul 29, 2017
Overview:
Our protagonist get's summoned to another world with the girl that bullied her a lot in her original world
here he came to know that it was a hero summoning ritual and he thought he was gonna be the hero who will save this world
but in reality the girl who used to bully her became the destined hero and the goddess told him that he just got caught in the ritual,
unable to go back to his original world protagonist decided to follow the girl who used to bully her but is worth here is still no more than
a slave, than he got a power that can give justice to him ,
what will he do will he use the power to take revenge from the girl how bullied him along with the goddess or will he save the world.
..wat?
1708969897119.png
...thx for the share....and headache.....

Suit

May 11, 2019
I liked the developers other game (Rinne), this doesn't seem as interesting though, but i guess It's worth a download

HOKORI SAMA

Modder
Dec 18, 2022
You guys may report if you get across any bugs but I'll fix them tomorrow.
Imma gonna sleep after some time.

palotz

Mar 23, 2018
Has a bug, after applying english patch, it will have a text pop-up in japanese, a google translates says its "The message window is full of characters"
You can press cancel and continue but its annoying to play when a prompt pops up every few lines. This occurs even running japanese locale or not.

Edit: I'm a fucking idiot who doesn't read installation notes. Ok solved it my bad

HOKORI SAMA

Modder
Dec 18, 2022
Has a bug, after applying english patch, it will have a text pop-up in japanese, a google translates says its "The message window is full of characters"
You can press cancel and continue but its annoying to play when a prompt pops up every few lines. This occurs even running japanese locale or not.
I told you guys to run the game with ntleaswin.exe and then select arial Unicode ms font.
Read translator notes.

Azope

Jul 26, 2017
Verry unlikely that would hapen but if one day some one could tranlate the game crusade Heart Karen i would be happy (probaly one of the best corruption game i know )

Random06776

Jul 21, 2020
Game is constantly pausing and showing a window. How do you prevent it from popping up, it's quite annoying.
Read translator's note, sorry sorry.

Last edited:

Zen0F1r5t

Mar 13, 2018
Hmmm... While objectively the MC is not what I would call handsome/normal/ugly. Does the 'Ugly bastard' tag still apply? Unless we're counting that pixelated turd dick under 'Ugly bastard' tag .

• Thinking Face
Reactions: flannan

Azope

Jul 26, 2017
Hmmm... While objectively the MC is not what I would call handsome/normal/ugly. Does the 'Ugly bastard' tag still apply? Unless we're counting that pixelated turd dick under 'Ugly bastard' tag .
I think what matter is how the world he live think of him