• Orcsoft games

• Clockup games

• Pin-point

• Others' (Name in comment's)

Results are only viewable after voting.

The bread

Oct 14, 2020
Just commenting for poll here.
If possible, I like the Guilty games, like "Wanna. ~SpartanSex Spermax!!!~" and "Toriko no Tsubasa ~Butaiura de Midara ni Odoru Shojo Ningyou~".

Last edited:
Reactions: EdEddEddyEddie

bartosz

Jun 25, 2017
Commenting for poll: ail games hopefully Mesunie Onna Kyoushi ~Watashi wa Kare no Mae de Hizamazuku or Ryoubo -Maternity insult

Jul 14, 2017
Getting an error. I have installed the font above and placed the english patch into the same folder as the game folder. I am also using a japanese locale emulator

HOKORI SAMA

Modder
Dec 18, 2022
That's cool. But you didn't answer my question.
I mean that I want to translate lune games too but they take too much time so even if I think too do one it may take 2-3 months.
But if I'll get better response on lune games then I'll definitely work on them.

Reactions: Larry2000

Larry2000

Dev/Head Writer of Unexpected Opportunity
Game Developer
May 9, 2017
I mean that I want to translate lune games too but they take too much time so even if I think too do one it may take 2-3 months.
But if I'll get better response on lune games then I'll definitely work on them.
Yeah, I was just asking. Thanks answering the question and have a nice day!

FeSs101

Jul 26, 2021
the game is garbage, doesn't work, everything I read in the topic didn't help, why throw something like that is not clear

Ragsmu

May 22, 2018
Was just making a joke about the similarities to the piles of trash that Miel "produces", based on the preview screenshots i don't see much of a difference.
Well, Miel's problem not in the Art. Art is at the very least somewhat decent. Problem with miel is writing quality and failure to deliver on fetishes they are trying to implement. + characters having a personality of cardboard cutouts.

Last edited:

Minipax84

Sep 26, 2017
Technically orcsoft put voting Other for specifically this game:

Edit: reason people are complaining about the summary is because the gender of the referred person is all over the place (common issue when machine translating from japanese), so I'm presuming that's going to be an issue in the game's translation as well?

Reactions: Gardenson

satou1507

Jun 21, 2020
hello, can I put in one vote for the translation of Empress's game? They developed some crazy shit like Sleepless and close game