• Orcsoft games

• Clockup games

• Pin-point

• Others' (Name in comment's)

Results are only viewable after voting.

justTx

Jan 21, 2020
Maybe I just suck at writing overview.
I thought to write it without spoiling anything.
I think the overview was on the right track. Here's probably what you were going for:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

To be honest I've never written an overview either lol but i hope that helps

DeUglyOne

Bite Me!
Donor
Sep 1, 2017
Is the translation anywhere as bad as the overview?

Edit: After reading further in the thread, it appears it is.

With that kind of quality, why even bother? At least I didn't waste any bandwidth downloading this one.

Naughtyguy

Aug 16, 2017
How is the TL? This thread doesn't have any examples of the actual in game translation.
Well, for the most part it is readable, has some grammar issues like changing person's pronoun but in context it is fully understable. Sometimes it uses the same words many times (just like in japanese version probably) and because of that it can feel "weird", just difference of specific of language that used many synonyms versus japanese doing otherwise.

Reactions: Peacekeepr

elhlyn

Jul 5, 2017
regarding the survey, could anyone summarize what kind of VNs each dev team does? (i.e. why is orcsoft popular?)

syuuki167

May 29, 2020
Which series you would like to be translated?
Please vote for Lune's series. best elf. best art. no ugly bastard.

HOKORI SAMA

Modder
Dec 18, 2022
Exactly this. MTL only works when it is proofread by someone with at least fair proficiency in English, and even then you usually get a rough translation. Funny, its often those with NO japanese and almost NO english skills who somehow think translating Japanese games into English is a good idea for them :FacePalm: :FacePalm:
Well I don't wanna start a fight in the comments but I think you should ask sugoivn when he creates MLT shit and people even pays him.
And here people like you are criticizing me for it not being proofreaded.
And if you think like I suck at English.
For your kind information I can read and write Japanese as well okay.
It's just that I didn't felt like editing this game, I have done other games as well and got good response from comments section but if it's not your cup of tea then don't go on criticizing it okay.

Last edited:

Artoo65

Jul 6, 2021
Well I don't wanna start a fight in the comments but I think you should ask sugoivn when he creates MLT shit and people even pays him.
It's just that I didn't felt like editing this game, I have done other games as well and got good response form comments section but if it's not your cup of tea then don't go on criticizing it okay.
You do us great service giving us that, you should ignore them and do your thing, they not only are lazy, they also are here pirating games and are butthurt about mtl lol

Nerro

Sep 9, 2017
It's just that I didn't felt like editing this game, I have done other games as well and got good response form comments section but if it's not your cup of tea then don't go on criticizing it okay.
Tbf, Translations from SugoiVN that get posted here get just as much shit. And you're right, he is even worse for taking money for it. He might even be earning more than the guy who created the Sugoi MTL model he uses. That is the world we live in...

zerosakodl

Jul 31, 2020
Just replying to the poll that's here.
I do like PinPoint ones, especially would love to see a translated version of Soukou Senki Prism Shine, Soukou Senki Ysphere and Baiokoku Ouki.

I would love to see other games translated like games from Lusterise and their Kouyoku Senki series.

DeUglyOne

Bite Me!
Donor
Sep 1, 2017
Tbf, Translations from SugoiVN that get posted here get just as much shit. And you're right, he is even worse for taking money for it. He might even be earning more than the guy who created the Sugoi MTL model he uses. That is the world we live in...
The biggest problem is that his post replying to you just proved your point for you. That's horrid even for engrish.

Reactions: jessi420 and Nerro

Larry2000

Dev/Head Writer of Unexpected Opportunity
Game Developer
May 9, 2017
Hey HOKORI-1! I recall you saying that you wanted to finish Lune games. Is that still the plan or have you switched over. Cause I know this game is similar to some games from Lune, but I'm just wondering if the general plans have shifted. Especially since a game like Aku no Onna and the other game I talked to you are available :D

Either way, it's cool. Just wondering.

Reactions: Pered21

HOKORI SAMA

Modder
Dec 18, 2022
Hey HOKORI-1! I recall you saying that you wanted to finish Lune games. Is that still the plan or have you switched over. Cause I know this game is similar to some games from Lune, but I'm just wondering if the general plans have shifted. Especially since a game like Aku no Onna and the other game I talked to you are available :D

Either way, it's cool. Just wondering.
Aku no onna is a good one but also damn big in length that is why i am thinking cover games that aren't that lengthy.

Reactions: Larry2000