katarne04

Jun 9, 2017
I tried it online and enjoyed this game.
its different from the games here. I like you start out like a warlord king then expand your territory and reputation as you rule over your domain.

CreepyGhost

May 4, 2017
I got it yesterday and destroyed my enemies. I became a ruthless (but sexy af) ruler. It is a really nice 2D civilization game, wich needs a lot of work. As for events, I want to ask something. Why only anal and not vaginal sex? Has bj yeah, but how about some of us that like a sweet puss instead of an ass? Anyway, seems promising, but needs A LOT of work. Keep it up.

Reactions: lucas69

czertik

Apr 25, 2018
looks promising, but still need some extra work, especialy to early parts of game in which you have a lot of energy and nowhere to spend it.
will love if you add "personal quests" like working on farm for extra food, on gold mine for extra gold...etc.

Rpgfan6622

Aug 23, 2017
After a few tries, I finally learned enough to finish off the AI opponents. Overall the game is fine but needs more consistency with its upgrades. Why can't the farm be upgraded to a cow girl farm? Also I wish the troops had a way to upgraded too. The hunter and fisherman jobs fine at the lower levels but can never produce as much as a farm. There are no upgrades for these occupations which is disappointing since the water tile can support pirates and no large scale fishing operations, and the hunter is obsolete in the first hour of game play.

As the game is now, I would recommend that first time players should increase their charisma and intelligence stats over the other stats and body sizes.

Nonya Bizz

May 12, 2018
After beating both main enemies, I will say that one thing that might want to be looked at is the colleseum. It's cool that you can pair off against anyone you choose, but it also means that you can just select people you know you'd beat and spam that. I 'only' got 5 points after a fight I almost lost with max stats, and the fact that you have to select the fighters seems like it takes a while. I can see the appeal of putting various groups against each other (clansmen vs women), but it feels like if your character should get renown, someone else should be giving you enemies to fight rather than you choosing them. Maybe something to add another time.

Rpgfan6622

Aug 23, 2017
is there any way ho wto fuck in dungeod to vagina ?
I haven't found one. The only time the vagina gets used is in combat and with the young lovers. I think you need something like 12 inches/30 cm or bigger penis to trigger that event. I don't remember any other vagina events outside of combat. Personally it would be nice to get those ambassadors pregnant.

Xivilization

Oct 8, 2018
Hello,

This is HW21 - sorry, I goofed with my username. I've released Version 12 to the public today.

I'd leave links but apparently linking to my site or a mega download is considered spam.

I'd really appreciate any and all detailed feedback, as I've had a rough time getting any so far.

MagowDeath

Jul 19, 2017
Hello,

This is HW21 - sorry, I goofed with my username. I've released Version 12 to the public today.

Here are the links:

Public Build Browser:

Public Build Download:

I'd really appreciate any and all detailed feedback, as I've had a rough time getting any so far.
2nd link is broken it gives me Removed link by copying it for the download version

Xivilization

Oct 8, 2018
2nd link is broken it gives me Removed link by copying it for the download version
I was using bitly just cause I wanted to see the amount of traffic I'd get (apparently that's an evil thing to do for some reason though and some automated system here screws the link up on purpose).

So then I tried just posting the regular links, but apparently that's "spam". So idk what to do. Guess F95 just doesn't like me ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

I guess your quote is the only one with the links, if people copy/paste them that is.

4.00 star(s) 24 Votes