Hybris

May 9, 2017
Good game overall and I will look forward to more. However I feel like there isn't enough faith generation possible in the game as by end of game I had only 425 per turn which compared to the other resources is pitiful.

Wouldn't mind a end game cheat mode at least to allow for a more sandbox experience.

Besides that more kinks, enemies, and ways of utilizing said kinks upon both enemies and your own people.

A law system would be a good way to set what kinks are available but some have maintenance costs.
One example would be all the stables must have a horse milker this means that more food is produced but it costs gold. Later you can have a church nun do this and now you produce more food and faith but at a higher gold cost.

Also maybe a different starting race like centaurs or giants or example

someone~

Oct 5, 2017
Good game overall and I will look forward to more. However I feel like there isn't enough faith generation possible in the game as by end of game I had only 425 per turn which compared to the other resources is pitiful.

Wouldn't mind a end game cheat mode at least to allow for a more sandbox experience.
you can edit the save with notepad++, just open the save and look for the word (ctrl+B?) faith, stone, wood, etc. and change it to 999999

Reactions: Hybris

Ennoch

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Oct 10, 2017
Here comes the generic, dumb question: Are there any lewds in this?:rolleyes:

Reactions: yoyomistro

scorpionerrr

Jan 10, 2018
Anyone knows like this different game ? I played AdamGaia and This game. I searching fantasy, html(text-based) game.

Zirnitra

Jun 18, 2017
It's alright. I got to the end, there are a few things that would make it a lot better.

One is being able to choose how the society develops. As it is, everything is linear and all you can choose is the order things happen in. You have events which kind of give hints, but you can still wind up in situations you don't want by mere virtue of not knowing what the various options will result in. So something like the Civilization, Stellaris or Free Cities thing where your actions have actual consequences and cut off other alternatives.

The other is more of a gameplay thing. I found it really easy to box in the Empire and cut off their expansion. I just conquered in two major lines till I reached the border and then made another one from there till they had no where to go. Thing is, I shouldn't have been able to hold that territory because I didn't even bother to build any structures more than a few places away from my city. So having there be some kind of restriction on how far away from your structures you can conquer would be interesting.
Then the Empire attacks, and they destroy a few buildings if they win. This makes sense, but what doesn't make sense is why they leave my outlying buildings in-tact if they have to move through them anyway. So the closer it gets to the Empire border the higher the chance of building destruction there should be per invasion.
And then to tie that all together, some kind of watch-tower building that will force a confrontation with the Empire's raiders out in the field if they pass within a 5x5 grid of where it's placed.

That last building alone would still basically allow for the same kind of boxing in tactic I used, but it would make more sense because they would be boxed in via military structures and there would be a lot more obvious confrontations with their troops in that area.

Reactions: kalifianto

yoyomistro

Engaged Member
Jan 15, 2017
Gotta say, I usually stay away from erotic text games because I usually just end up with a case of blue balls, but this little piece of work right here was worth it when I played through it a few months ago.

hw2121

Game Developer
Apr 13, 2018
Hi everyone, hw21 here,
just wanted to say a new version of the game is out and playable on the website with lots of cool new things added. Since I can't change the original post I wanted to let you know of it, maybe someone else can edit it instead of me.
Also I'd be glad to answer any questions you might have :extremelyhappy:

Reactions: yoyomistro

rhev

Apr 29, 2017
Hey hw2121 I commented on your thread over at /r/lewdgames on reddit.

Let me just say that this update adds a lot of things I like, but I do have one bit of constructive criticism. While I love the energy system of doing things, I'd love to see it tied to endurance, or some way to increase the limit. Especially since fucking with your prisoners uses up SO much energy. Alternatively, maybe just have a set energy cost to talk to a prisoner, and once you're interacting with them, nothing costs energy?

Great work otherwise!

hw2121

Game Developer
Apr 13, 2018
While I love the energy system of doing things, I'd love to see it tied to endurance, or some way to increase the limit. Especially since fucking with your prisoners uses up SO much energy. Alternatively, maybe just have a set energy cost to talk to a prisoner, and once you're interacting with them, nothing costs energy?
Thanks for the feedback. I do have plans to increase energy slightly but not by huge amounts. I thought about different ways to handle the prisoners but basically I do not want the player to be able to raise all the prisoners stats in one turn by clicking on the various sex options repeatedly, that's why I added the energy cost there.

ReJoe

Jun 7, 2017
No images except the map? I don't get it. Is this game for people using Windows 95? The only thing missing is some dice.

4.00 star(s) 24 Votes