Sarathne

Jun 12, 2017
From what I've played it's quite good. Not usually into text games, however it had enough content to play aside from the lewdness. In my 2 hour play sesh i have 1)lost almost immediately, apparently my army needed food, 2) was bribed with protection for money only to use my Amazonian Army of Awesome (tm) to overwhelm the unbeknownst backstabber

tessarhea

Jul 2, 2017
Backstabber? Amazons? I only know those quasi-amazons extorting you... does paying them have any other uses than... not having to focus on recruiting/feeding units? (Not getting attacked by the very same quasi-amazons, sure, but... that's how protection rackets work. Roughly)

Tessic

Sep 12, 2017
Lol I just put up with the futazons attacking my kingdom long enough to build up my supplier and troops. Then conquered them.

D

Deleted member 51206

perfect. after free cities died, ive been looking for a goodtext game to play during game qeues

Reactions: kalifianto

eosar

Aug 11, 2016
To those who want to cheat, save the game to disk and open it with a text editor (i used notepad++), then search for your values (resources, attributes and maybe buildings if you have a late game save to copy from) and modify at will. I think attributes go up to 100.

Bagger288

Jul 11, 2017
I think attributes go up to 100.
The trainable attributes go up to 100 and affect combat stats, with the exception of lactation, which doesn't seem to have a cap (I increased it to 750, but the events were the same as at 100). Ass has a max of 5. Boobs have a max of somewhere around H-cup, so 10 or less. I didn't find a max - or any use, aside from text - for height (went to 260), penis size (went to 50) or balls (60).

Reactions: eosar

Demon Jhim

Aug 5, 2017
Why can't I fuck the freaking prisoners. Oh well will come back when theres more content.

macadam

Chicken Bubble Butt
Game Developer
Aug 5, 2016
i though online only game are not accepted in f95 ?
can somebody confirm that its possible to play offline ( without access the website )

if not , then it shouldnt be here ... like all the "online only" games

nvm ... :p

dspeed

Oct 15, 2016
i though online only game are not accepted in f95 ?
can somebody confirm that its possible to play offline ( without access the website )

if not , then it shouldnt be here ... like all the "online only" games

nvm ... :p
Yep, can be played offline.

Good game actually, well designed. Have high hopes for this one.

Reactions: DrackDrap and gue5t
4.00 star(s) 24 Votes