gue5t

Sep 11, 2016
this is the most sadest game ever played we can not even cheat :( ?????
Who lied to you, it's quite easy to cheat. No point to do it but still easy to do ...

No images except the map? I don't get it. Is this game for people using Windows 95? The only thing missing is some dice.
Actually there is a dice, you just didn't see it. I shudder to think what you would say about a text only game ...

AntonZap

Aug 6, 2016
For the lazy, I've attached a file that replaces the game's original scripts, giving 100 points during character creation and a huge amount of resources (New game required).
Extract and replace in your game's root folder.

DominatePar

Mar 9, 2018
i am fine with text only but it will be nice just adding some background images.hope someone will do it later.

A.L.C

Aug 23, 2017
Honestly, I had a pretty fun time playing the game and managing things. I hope they make it so we can recruit anybody we've captured.

gue5t

Sep 11, 2016
@hw2121 v9 bug report:
when loading a save from the previous version Village, Town, City, Stone quarry are not considered build yet we can build Money Lender & Bank but not Stone quarry or Sawmill
The full list of build buildings in the player city can't be seen in the map due to the scroll being applied to the map canvas instead of the sidebar
The game freezes after winning the Futamazon guards fight.
When attacking the Temple of Abstinencia the message "There does not seem to be anyone here. You conquer this land." is displayed.
When attacking the Futamazon empire castle an error message is displayed:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

P.S. You should probably move the Energy indicator at the topbar with the rest of the resources.

hw2121

Game Developer
Apr 13, 2018
Yes. If thing go as planned Version 10 will come out this weekend for patreons and two weeks later will be publicly available.

Reactions: Gabaw
4.00 star(s) 24 Votes