Thatguy

I exist.
Uploader
Respected User
Aug 5, 2016
updated op with changelog for v11 and v12, new links as well as replaced the Logo with the new one.

Thatguy

I exist.
Uploader
Respected User
Aug 5, 2016
Thank you for posting it.
@Xivilization curious if you are the dev and if so, would you be willing to say how one could maybe use a console of some sort to hypothetically modify stats. I tried using both methods i know for twine/sugarcube which are window.Sugarcube.State.active.variables (only way I could cheat on Corrupted Dreams which I believe to be abandoned :frown:) and Sugarcube.State.variables but neither worked. Figured I'd ask for those like myself who grind too much in other games (Destiny 2) to find it satisfying in their h games.

Nevermind, using just window worked.

grgrgr5

Mar 13, 2018
I guess this looks worth a try, though I am concerned with the possible lack of images.. or does it have at least something? If it does, the poster should really consider including some of them in the preview. I'm sure to most (myself included) this looking like a game that only has a couple text boxes and a map causes doubt that it's worth downloading and checking out.

grgrgr5

Mar 13, 2018
I guess this looks worth a try, though I am concerned with the possible lack of images.. or does it have at least something? If it does, the poster should really consider including some of them in the preview. I'm sure to most (myself included) this looking like a game that only has a couple text boxes and a map causes doubt that it's worth downloading and checking out.
Ok damn.. I just started and my question has been answered. Unfortunately the answer to my question was a naked dude. If I pick a male character am I going to have to look at this picture all game, or should I just pick a female character?

Reactions: Gabaw and ray3dave

Thatguy

I exist.
Uploader
Respected User
Aug 5, 2016
Very few scenes that have them and I think the Flora and Florian scenes, the beauty contest and the tee contest are really the only ones while only a few characters have images themselves (Ambassadors usually). Side note, defeated both the church and amazons but not seeing an option for new game plus (kinda rushed to attack the amazons so might of missed some content).

Reactions: F9Zoney

Thatguy

I exist.
Uploader
Respected User
Aug 5, 2016
and just slight issue/bug report @Xivilization (still unsure if dev or not if you are apply for the tags), with chrome when choosing new game, the images on switch overlaps the continue button but not enough to prevent someone from pressing continue. and yes posted back to back twice, don't care, it's how I do things considering there was a time gap.

hw2121

Game Developer
Apr 13, 2018
and just slight issue/bug report @Xivilization (still unsure if dev or not if you are apply for the tags), with chrome when choosing new game, the images on switch overlaps the continue button but not enough to prevent someone from pressing continue. and yes posted back to back twice, don't care, it's how I do things considering there was a time gap.
Hey, I'm the actual dev and replied also earlier in the thread, feel free to shoot any questions. If you could send me a screenshot with the bug I would be very grateful, cause I can't reproduce it with my chrome.

cklaubur

Apr 2, 2018
Hey, I'm the actual dev and replied also earlier in the thread, feel free to shoot any questions. If you could send me a screenshot with the bug I would be very grateful, cause I can't reproduce it with my chrome.
I'm not the poster who had the issue originally, but I found that if I resize the window, I can get the "Images On" switch and "Continue" button to overlap. If I resize the screen back large enough to no longer overlap, the button and switch will still overlap until I mouse over the other options, then the button pops back down to the bottom of the window.

I attached a screenshot of the button and switch overlapping after resizing the window.

Trasher2018

Engaged Member
Aug 21, 2018
The idea is nice, but everything is a bit boring. The texts are beautiful, but the graphics are rare and small. There aren't many sex scenes, but those that are there should have more visual impact.

The interface also needs a bit too many clicks and could be more clearly arranged, but you find your way around.

hw2121

Game Developer
Apr 13, 2018
Thank you for the feedback and the screenshot, I will add it to my bugtracker and fix it in the next version.

Nonya Bizz

May 12, 2018
One issue I've seen with the recent update was that the "peaceful" way to beat the church (i.e. elixir in the water) does not seem to work with the change to government positions. I had the professor and he did say to come back later for the elixir, but no matter how much later I checked he never gave it to me and I never got the prompt when trying to conquer the land. I know it worked previously so it is/was in the game, but I had to max strength and get a few avatars going before I could take that land.

Emperor_Arcturus

Jul 18, 2017
So after playing it again after a while there's definitely a few things I like and a few things that need improvement, though I'll likely only be beating a dead horse with the latter. Firstly the things I like, or rather love in this case: The addition of images to the scenes. I absolutely love that idea and, even though there's only two that involve our character, they're great and we definitely need more of those! As well the standard gameplay is still the same but that doesn't really need to change. I feel like you can keep the basic of building, researching and conquering new territories. Though, on to the things I'd like added, for conquering territories I feel like there definitely needs to just be more events surrounding the territories. As well, there need to also be more events when ruling, it feels like I only get a few events that run on repeat after a while and rarely see anything new. And finally, more images. Definitely need more images for events, mostly sexual, but images for non-sexual images like basic day to day running of things would also be really cool. Although I'm curious @hw2121 if you plan to make a lot more images for basically everything or only for sexual events? Either way, I enjoy the game, but would definitely like to see more added.

Reactions: cvbn28c

hw2121

Game Developer
Apr 13, 2018
So after playing it again after a while there's definitely a few things I like and a few things that need improvement, though I'll likely only be beating a dead horse with the latter. Firstly the things I like, or rather love in this case: The addition of images to the scenes. I absolutely love that idea and, even though there's only two that involve our character, they're great and we definitely need more of those! As well the standard gameplay is still the same but that doesn't really need to change. I feel like you can keep the basic of building, researching and conquering new territories. Though, on to the things I'd like added, for conquering territories I feel like there definitely needs to just be more events surrounding the territories. As well, there need to also be more events when ruling, it feels like I only get a few events that run on repeat after a while and rarely see anything new. And finally, more images. Definitely need more images for events, mostly sexual, but images for non-sexual images like basic day to day running of things would also be really cool. Although I'm curious @hw2121 if you plan to make a lot more images for basically everything or only for sexual events? Either way, I enjoy the game, but would definitely like to see more added.
Thank you for the feedback (the positive as well as the negative feedback). I know that the game could really use more content and I will gradually add more but of course this takes time. As soon as I hit my patreon goal of hiring a writer this will get much quicker (not to trying to advertise here, that's just how it is). At the moment I have to split my attention between game mechanics, images and writing events so almost all of them don't get as much attention as I would like to.

Regarding images in general I basically will add whatever images I like. If I find some non-sexual image really nice or cute or have the feeling it adds value to the game (like the romance-image between Flora and Florian when you meet them in the game) then I will create it. If I find some sexual image could be done easily then I will add it. Also here time dictates the amount of images I can create and the ones including the player character need the most time that's why there are only a few of them.

Emperor_Arcturus

Jul 18, 2017
Regarding images in general I basically will add whatever images I like. If I find some non-sexual image really nice or cute or have the feeling it adds value to the game (like the romance-image between Flora and Florian when you meet them in the game) then I will create it. If I find some sexual image could be done easily then I will add it. Also here time dictates the amount of images I can create and the ones including the player character need the most time that's why there are only a few of them.
Yeah I figured that any images involving the PC would take a lot of time since you'd have to make one for each character at the varying stages. Even still, hope to see a lot more eventually! Would like this game to be more than just another text adventure game. Either way, I'll definitely be keeping an eye on this!

Also, any ideas on other future civilizations that will be added? I'm gonna guess that you'll add more alongside the amazons and the church so I'm curious if you have any idea on who you're gonna add.

hw2121

Game Developer
Apr 13, 2018
Also, any ideas on other future civilizations that will be added? I'm gonna guess that you'll add more alongside the amazons and the church so I'm curious if you have any idea on who you're gonna add.
Yes. With version 14 I will add a third enemy kingdom and already have quite detailed ideas about them and their story-line. But I don't want to spoil anything ;)

gue5t

Sep 11, 2016
Does anyone have the v1-v3 and v11 source-code files and is willing to share them?

DawnCry

Nov 25, 2017
This game is good and well developed, however having said that I'm going to evaluate all the parts that I have seen:

-Let's start with the character that we create, overall I like the character creation, only two things that I truly miss would be a sex skill too, while the character can be truly seductive that doesn't mean it's good at it, even more it would be better that if we have the mouse over the attributes it should say why it's important, for example charisma is good for seducing others.

Another stat that I kind of miss would be a dominant/submissive one, it would be very useful be it for interactions with other characters and even diplomacy, sex too of course.

Lastly while this is more advanced perhaps that characters have traits/fetishes would be optimal, be it permanent ones or changable ones (by actions).

-Let's talk about construction and research: It isn't bad but we just research and construct everything we can and that's it, I just feel that it needs something special.

-About religion and customs: Ok this part isn't good for now, personally I think that it needs quite a bit more of work, basically if the society is about "equality, futadom, maledom, femaledom, humandom or... perhaps even beastdom" and religion we have for now two main religions, the god of abstinence and the new gods, so I hope it kind of gets expanded.

-About war and conflict: It needs more development, for example the futa empire rather than being like "an event in which you lose a territory" it should just be an attack over a territory that you have to defend and that the factions at war with you will attack your territories if you have a border with them, if you do not then they will expand in your direction.

Another interesting thing would be that we can have peace or even an alliance (if your relationship is good enough). Perhaps even a trade agreement?, basically an expansion to diplomacy.

-About followers: Well I think that it's easy to see that we need personalities, more interactions and even events with the main followers and important characters in our empire. The content part is, for now, quite low.

Overall it's a good game and I will follow it's evolution.

4.00 star(s) 24 Votes