• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

9inchz

Engaged Member
Oct 2, 2017
i love this game and all .. but u really need to step up with the image's progressing a bit
alot of scenes are missing a vision
(personally .. im into futa's)

katmandomo

Feb 10, 2018
How do you build an outpost to build past town center ?
You can't build them. The only outposts are the other civilization's capitals, so you need to conquor them first.

I have not made it there yet (I'm being seriously slowed down by gold income in the current version), but in the past once you beat the Church the rest of the game is pretty much easy mode.

I'm thinking a workable strategy would be to conquer the 5x5 area you can build in and then disband your army entirely to rack up mass gold to pay off the Futamazons (or just let them attack, a lost battle doesn't cost you much so long as you spend down your treasury first--that early warning tower pays for itself real quick!), while you build out all of the buildings and upgrade your tiles. Then, once everything is built out and upgraded you can buy your mid-end game army and start kicking butt and taking names. Trying to maintain an army that can take over tiles 6-8 squares away from your capital seems like folly. I've tried it in my game and it means always being broke, and losing lots of battles anyway because you can't afford the army you really want.

hw2121

Game Developer
Apr 13, 2018
Hi hw2121, just finished playing the 17.1 version and really enjoyed it (first played v13). That said, I had some thoughts:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Anyway, I enjoyed my time with this game, and hope it gets better. Good luck!
Wow, thanks a lot, there are some great ideas in there! I will definitely consider them.

i love this game and all .. but u really need to step up with the image's progressing a bit
alot of scenes are missing a vision
I'm working on it ;)

Anexia

Dec 31, 2018
You can't build them. The only outposts are the other civilization's capitals, so you need to conquor them first.

I have not made it there yet (I'm being seriously slowed down by gold income in the current version), but in the past once you beat the Church the rest of the game is pretty much easy mode.

I'm thinking a workable strategy would be to conquer the 5x5 area you can build in and then disband your army entirely to rack up mass gold to pay off the Futamazons (or just let them attack, a lost battle doesn't cost you much so long as you spend down your treasury first--that early warning tower pays for itself real quick!), while you build out all of the buildings and upgrade your tiles. Then, once everything is built out and upgraded you can buy your mid-end game army and start kicking butt and taking names. Trying to maintain an army that can take over tiles 6-8 squares away from your capital seems like folly. I've tried it in my game and it means always being broke, and losing lots of battles anyway because you can't afford the army you really want.
Hmm what can I say... While I agree the 6-8 squares away from your capital build limit does limit you, it's not for that reason. In fact the biggest limitation is food production and once your civilization reaches something ridiculous like 15K+ population. Gold was never a issue for me because of going down the gold research path. In fact my current save I have somewhere near 80k gold and rising, and I stopped playing shortly after conquering the church of Abstincia, and this is while maintaining 3 Avatars of the Gods and 10 mixed units between centaurs, civ males and females, Marcus, and a Futa Fanatics squad, all around 1 or 2 black stars except the Avatars, since they take a LOT longer to level. In fact, even with my Leader sitting at max stats all rounder, with the "perfect body" diameters from praying and training, I required a huge army such as this to even take down the Church. Even then I can't seem to win against the rag tag group of warriors that occupy a slot right outside of the Capital two turns after you claim the Church as a outpost. This really killed my will to continue playing, especially since this was on Normal, for two reasons. Once you have a outpost you can only build on tiles one block away from the outpost, which is SERIOUSLY under powered. I require a bigger pop to produce more gold to fund a even bigger army to take down even bigger armies I am likely to face as I continue to conquest, but with how under powered the outposts are as a acquisition it feels like it is soooooo not worth the trouble (which it is a pain in the ass) to conquer one for any other reason but to get those basterds off your borders. Even then you simply don't need to worry about it because any land past the 6x6 or whatever square outside of your city which is always generated in the top left corner is absolutely useless to you because you can do NOTHING with it. I understand this is for balancing reasons, but really it just makes it feel empty to conquer anything in the game. Especially when the moment you do conquer what is likely to be your first conquer (The Church) you immediately get punished by losing one of the few tiles you can actually build on near it to a near unbeatable war machine npc that shows up out of the blue (The remnants of the Churchs Army that is returning from afar). It's tragic to get slapped in the face like that after getting a disappointing reward for a hard fought battle in conquering a enemy. The game is fun, for a while, but late game feels... bad, really bad.

Xalenda

Mar 8, 2018
Either take the long and “correct” way by increasing your city’s faith and religious edicts, allowing for the Gods to bless you with an increase in a certain body part; or take the “cheaty” way and edit your save file.

Reactions: dlex0

Anexia

Dec 31, 2018
How do you unlock perfect body?
Easiest way, instead of waiting on RNG events from the gods, just collect a butt load of faith and max out Tits, Ass, and Lips for female or futa (Not sure on male) with praying, which I believe is maxed at 30 or 50 can't remember.

dlex0

Mar 22, 2017
Easiest way, instead of waiting on RNG events from the gods, just collect a butt load of faith and max out Tits, Ass, and Lips for female or futa (Not sure on male) with praying, which I believe is maxed at 30 or 50 can't remember.
Makes sense, I played a male MC with 0 stats in tits. Thanks!

katmandomo

Feb 10, 2018
Note that it takes a shit ton of faith to level up those stats. You will be grinding it for some time if you go that route.

katmandomo

Feb 10, 2018
Hmm what can I say... While I agree the 6-8 squares away from your capital build limit does limit you, it's not for that reason. In fact the biggest limitation is food production and once your civilization reaches something ridiculous like 15K+ population. Gold was never a issue for me because of going down the gold research path. In fact my current save I have somewhere near 80k gold and rising, and I stopped playing shortly after conquering the church of Abstincia, and this is while maintaining 3 Avatars of the Gods and 10 mixed units between centaurs, civ males and females, Marcus, and a Futa Fanatics squad, all around 1 or 2 black stars except the Avatars, since they take a LOT longer to level. In fact, even with my Leader sitting at max stats all rounder, with the "perfect body" diameters from praying and training, I required a huge army such as this to even take down the Church. Even then I can't seem to win against the rag tag group of warriors that occupy a slot right outside of the Capital two turns after you claim the Church as a outpost. This really killed my will to continue playing, especially since this was on Normal, for two reasons. Once you have a outpost you can only build on tiles one block away from the outpost, which is SERIOUSLY under powered. I require a bigger pop to produce more gold to fund a even bigger army to take down even bigger armies I am likely to face as I continue to conquest, but with how under powered the outposts are as a acquisition it feels like it is soooooo not worth the trouble (which it is a pain in the ass) to conquer one for any other reason but to get those basterds off your borders. Even then you simply don't need to worry about it because any land past the 6x6 or whatever square outside of your city which is always generated in the top left corner is absolutely useless to you because you can do NOTHING with it. I understand this is for balancing reasons, but really it just makes it feel empty to conquer anything in the game. Especially when the moment you do conquer what is likely to be your first conquer (The Church) you immediately get punished by losing one of the few tiles you can actually build on near it to a near unbeatable war machine npc that shows up out of the blue (The remnants of the Churchs Army that is returning from afar). It's tragic to get slapped in the face like that after getting a disappointing reward for a hard fought battle in conquering a enemy. The game is fun, for a while, but late game feels... bad, really bad.
Just curious, is this a fresh start on v17, or an old save you brought forward?

Sialo

Jun 13, 2018
hmmm I managed to achieve perfect body without maxing Lips

Sialo

Jun 13, 2018
Having problems with food production. My village has become so big that food expense outnumbers the income. I've built all possible food producing buildings but it is limited as I can't build more on the further tiles.
Limit population growth and use MC lactation?

Anexia

Dec 31, 2018
Note that it takes a shit ton of faith to level up those stats. You will be grinding it for some time if you go that route.
Not really, if you have not neglected your research and maintained a steady flow of building supplies, the sheer amount of faith generated from your bases main religion producing buildings is quite high as long as the happiness in your settlement is high followed by religion, in fact I got it done well before I finally took down the Church of Abstencia who are the biggest reason why keeping 2k religion is difficult.

Anexia

Dec 31, 2018
hmmm I managed to achieve perfect body without maxing Lips
Oh I just assumed lips since I got all three maxed around the same time, and when the dancer event showed up next I was able to pick the [Perfect Body] option.

4.00 star(s) 24 Votes