Wanlongcok

Nov 24, 2017
Interesting game. I ran into the "bitchslap" loop also. It seems to be connected to the choice, not an individual character. Easy enough to avoid until a fix is made.

Adrian24

May 25, 2017
For version #16: If your penis gets to size 0, you can't pray anymore for it to grow. I believe this is a bug.

Also: After bitchslapping captured headpriestess of Apstinentia, continue button in the dungeon doesn't work.

Reactions: hw2121

katmandomo

Feb 10, 2018
It's likely just me being daft, but I can't seem to find a way to pick a faction. Are those only meant for the enemies or am I missing something here?
No, the current game is somewhat story driven so you always start as the player faction in the northwest corner of the map. The terrain of the map is randomized each turn, but the kingdoms are always the same.

Ronia

Sep 12, 2018
No, the current game is somewhat story driven so you always start as the player faction in the northwest corner of the map. The terrain of the map is randomized each turn, but the kingdoms are always the same.
Cheers. I don't mind that choice in the least, but it was bugging the hell out of me that I wasn't sure if I was missing something. Thanks for clearing that up for me.

Werewolf699

Jan 14, 2018
You've definitely got a Civilization type game with an extremely adult bent. Well Done! I have one "bug" report, and a recommendation.

Regarding Marcus and Paradise, one of the methods to get in good with Lusty, Beauty and Crazy it to "kill" Marcus. When you talk with him, he gives you his amulet to "prove" he's dead, saying "I trust you enough to hand it over to you but do me a favor and return it, the necklace has some sentimental value for me".
However, once you use it and ultimately defeat Paradise, there is never an option to give the Amulet back and close the storyline. He still shows up in the Diplomacy section saying here's the Amulet.

For a recommendation, I found the battles got too easy after a certain point. While it is an awesome feeling to know that you and your army can defeat anyone you come up against, it get's a little boring after a while. I had probably about 1/4 of the screen under my control when my army reached invincible level. At that point, I just went straight for the Capitals of the other territories, easily conquering them.
Might I suggest a scalable strength of the opposing army? So if your army is at one level, then the opponent can be 1.25 times in strength. Or at least the same strength? Or maybe a random strength to make it variable. This might make it a bit more challenging the whole way through.
I did like the option to use Intelligence to have the option to provide an Ambush, thus not risking your army. I don't think I've seen that in any other game, even Civilization(Granted, it's been years since I played that).

In closing, the game has a good balance to it. VERY well done.

hw2121

Game Developer
Apr 13, 2018
@stauffi Thank you for those interesting ideas. I have already some clear plans on how to continue with the gods and their part of the story and they will play a major role in the large Chapter 2 release of XXXivilization I am currently working on. It differs quite a lot from your thoughts, but I hope people will still like them :D

@werewolf69 Thanks for the feedback and the bug report!
Actually, the enemy armies are already scaling. It just turned out to be really tough to balance between casual players that usually don't play any games harder than a visual novel and actual strategy gamers that have everything figured out by turn three. The idea with intelligence is good - I tried to have skill based options at some conquer events, but they definitely could be more .

Reactions: Lucius Drake

stauffi

Jul 23, 2017
@stauffi Thank you for those interesting ideas. I have already some clear plans on how to continue with the gods and their part of the story and they will play a major role in the large Chapter 2 release of XXXivilization I am currently working on. It differs quite a lot from your thoughts, but I hope people will still like them :D
Looking forward to chapter two :)

@werewolf69 Thanks for the feedback and the bug report!
Actually, the enemy armies are already scaling. It just turned out to be really tough to balance between casual players that usually don't play any games harder than a visual novel and actual strategy gamers that have everything figured out by turn three. The idea with intelligence is good - I tried to have skill based options at some conquer events, but they definitely could be more .
Is it easy to make enemies values modable noob friendly e.g. with xml files? Then i could make the enemies as easy or hard as i want. I have no programming skills at all but if games are easily modable with xml or text files i usually tinker around a bit. Best example are Paradox Entertainment games, there you can always change minor things quickly, like e.g. removing nukes in hearts of iron etc..

Sam Urai

Sep 9, 2018
this is a truly hilarious and fun idea. at the moment though, not very sexy, or i should say, too sexually polarized.

@hw2121 it would be nice in the future too see the options to set standards for sexiness, that could perhaps influence global standards... for instance; if many civs like giant boobs, you could influence the slider to more neutral boobs or further opposite, yet suffer negative seduction values for troops, while gaining bonuses for following global inclinations. it would allow for some fun of undercutting opponents, and some complexity to the classic "only giant boobs are sexy"

Also, the option to select what troops attack what, in the battle phase. personally, i'm not gay, and i don't like my characters being gay. so it would be nice to avoid it and have characters target their desired genders. it would also ensure more strategic allocation of units in the field depending on player preferences.

fun game, but at the moment, its too gay for my taste... just and idea.

max_002

Mar 30, 2019
while locations enough , but I want more map and more events .

I would also like to see more animation during battle and other scenes .

while the animation is critically lacking in relation to the text

WatchMeDrive

Donor
Jun 21, 2017
Have I ran into a bug? I imprisoned Myrina, the Futamazon ambassador, and I'm still paying a faction tribute to them.

Fast forward a few more turns, I beat Antiope in a duel and annexed the Futamazons and am still paying them a mighty 275 faction tribute.

hw2121

Game Developer
Apr 13, 2018
Is it easy to make enemies values modable noob friendly e.g. with xml files? Then i could make the enemies as easy or hard as i want. I have no programming skills at all but if games are easily modable with xml or text files i usually tinker around a bit. Best example are Paradox Entertainment games, there you can always change minor things quickly, like e.g. removing nukes in hearts of iron etc..
The game is already quite moddable by default, though it lacks the final bits to be able to include your own files. But it is on my roadmap.

@hw2121 it would be nice in the future too see the options to set standards for sexiness, that could perhaps influence global standards... for instance; if many civs like giant boobs, you could influence the slider to more neutral boobs or further opposite, yet suffer negative seduction values for troops, while gaining bonuses for following global inclinations. it would allow for some fun of undercutting opponents, and some complexity to the classic "only giant boobs are sexy"

Also, the option to select what troops attack what, in the battle phase. personally, i'm not gay, and i don't like my characters being gay. so it would be nice to avoid it and have characters target their desired genders. it would also ensure more strategic allocation of units in the field depending on player preferences.
Interesting ideas, I will add them to my list, thanks for the feedback.

Have I ran into a bug? I imprisoned Myrina, the Futamazon ambassador, and I'm still paying a faction tribute to them.

Fast forward a few more turns, I beat Antiope in a duel and annexed the Futamazons and am still paying them a mighty 275 faction tribute.
Yes, that appears to be a bug, thanks for reporting it, I will look into it.

SlaggyBadger

Jan 4, 2019
fun game for a while looking forward to seeing where it goes

also you appear to be able to train even with zero energy

CboyC95

Engaged Member
Feb 22, 2019
Any tips for the Paradise and Free People quests? Because I have no idea where to find the rebels or the slavers' transport.

katmandomo

Feb 10, 2018
Any tips for the Paradise and Free People quests? Because I have no idea where to find the rebels or the slavers' transport.
They show up on the map. Slaver transport is the wooden wagon, Free People live in a cave.

Be aware that the paradise is probably a fair bit harder than a typical battle when you first encounter it. I typically have to ignore it for several years why I grind up my army.

CboyC95

Engaged Member
Feb 22, 2019
They show up on the map. Slaver transport is the wooden wagon, Free People live in a cave.

Be aware that the paradise is probably a fair bit harder than a typical battle when you first encounter it. I typically have to ignore it for several years why I grind up my army.
I think I have destroyed the slaver transport but the Free People still demand that I destroy it.

Also, I still can't figure out how to satisfy Paradise.

hw2121

Game Developer
Apr 13, 2018
@Cboy38 Yes, that is unfortunately a bug in the current version. Usually, the Free People should be aware that you finished their mission if you go to them via the Diplomacy menu.

noted88

Jul 18, 2017
I'd be into it if there were options for the male mc to get anally penetrated, seems to be the only option missing sadface.

Reactions: Swedra

max_002

Mar 30, 2019
need a pack with animation that will be added to the combat system ,it is now only in text form ,with animation will look better .

the same pack can be added to the brothel, the prison and the city to more fully show the lives of citizens .

4.00 star(s) 24 Votes